Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match 07:29 - Nov 18 with 1431 viewsJacandme

Ideally looking for a pair of season ticket holders that cannot go. Will pay £45 for the pair. If anybody can help then please get in touch.

Thanks x
Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 08:52 - Nov 18 with 1411 viewsshimmie

Not asking much are you?...
Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 13:55 - Nov 18 with 1375 viewsJacandme

Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 08:52 - Nov 18 by shimmie

Not asking much are you?...

2 tickets at ST face value?

No i wouldnt have thought that was wasking a lot. I guess there are dozens that cant make the game and would wish to pass on their tickets.
Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 21:12 - Nov 18 with 1298 viewsJackbustard

Face value is 70 quid
Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 21:28 - Nov 18 with 1292 viewsraynor94

Bit of a cheek!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 22:09 - Nov 18 with 1264 viewsKingBony

He wants it a ST face price 😏

Would have thought offering actual ticket price value would have been more reasonable to someone looking to sell.

No harm in asking though I suppose.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 23:59 - Nov 18 with 1236 viewsJacandme

Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 21:12 - Nov 18 by Jackbustard

Face value is 70 quid

No it isnt. Otherwise season tickets would cost £800 odd quid. Face value of a season ticket card for one game is the cost of the card divided by 19.

So £22 ish isnt it?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 0:01]
Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 00:08 - Nov 19 with 1226 viewsAyewSerious

Good on you Jac. It grinds my gears seeing season ticket holders selling individual tickets at walk up prices. I will keep my ear to the ground, i know a few people that do sell their card on matches they cant go to and wouldn't dream to charge more than £25 a game if that is any good to you?
Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 00:15 - Nov 19 with 1224 viewsJacandme

Thanks for that. I suppose Id consider going to £50 for a pair sat together if I had to. If you do come across anyone then let me know and i'll make a decision. I dont usually have many problems getting a pair at £45 though. I think this international break hasnt helped my quest for spares as I think many are itching to get back to league football ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Wanted: X2 adult tickets to Bournemouth match on 11:06 - Nov 19 with 1157 viewsswanseacity21

PM Sent
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024