Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More proof society is broken. 20:26 - Nov 19 with 2067 viewsJackfath

Makes me feel very sad and upset for the old man. I hope he recovers.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/teenagers-charged-robbery-86-year-old-ma

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

More proof society is broken. on 21:53 - Nov 19 with 741 viewsLohengrin

More proof society is broken. on 21:49 - Nov 19 by Kilkennyjack

I agree, a great idea

I wonder if anybody with the necessary clout reads this site? If it was put to Huw I'm sure he'd say yes, why not?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More proof society is broken. on 21:57 - Nov 19 with 729 viewsskippyjack

More proof society is broken. on 21:39 - Nov 19 by Lohengrin

As Clase has said the old boy is probably wary of venturing out. If I was involved with the club, and we do claim to be a community club, I'd have him collected from home by Trunds on a matchday and make a big fuss of him on a freebie outing.

Throw a protective arm around our own and make them realise they aren't alone. That's the Blitz spirit, we used to do it instinctively and do it well.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 21:40]

i bet you sit there with your jack daniels.. while polishing your antiques and listening to old records that were distributed during the war..

Lohengrin likes his posts to be refinement personified.

He never answers me though.. he doesn't like unpolished boots like me

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

More proof society is broken. on 21:59 - Nov 19 with 718 viewsLohengrin

More proof society is broken. on 21:57 - Nov 19 by skippyjack

i bet you sit there with your jack daniels.. while polishing your antiques and listening to old records that were distributed during the war..

Lohengrin likes his posts to be refinement personified.

He never answers me though.. he doesn't like unpolished boots like me

I have been know to sit on the floor with a pile of mine and the kids shoes, a tin of Kiwi and a polishing cloth watching films on a rainy day, Skip.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More proof society is broken. on 22:58 - Nov 19 with 671 viewsepaul

More proof society is broken. on 21:59 - Nov 19 by Lohengrin

I have been know to sit on the floor with a pile of mine and the kids shoes, a tin of Kiwi and a polishing cloth watching films on a rainy day, Skip.

You know what when my kids were young they never ever went to school with out proper bulled shoes, like glass they were, must have been my military training

As far as I remember late 70's early 80's as a teenager we might have been little sh1ts but the one thing we had for the elderly was respect and I really cant remember anything like this happenng.

Th*****r kin destroyed society and led it on a slippery slope

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

More proof society is broken. on 07:16 - Nov 20 with 619 viewsDr_Winston

More proof society is broken. on 22:58 - Nov 19 by epaul

You know what when my kids were young they never ever went to school with out proper bulled shoes, like glass they were, must have been my military training

As far as I remember late 70's early 80's as a teenager we might have been little sh1ts but the one thing we had for the elderly was respect and I really cant remember anything like this happenng.

I wondered how long it would be before epaul appeared to blame Thatch.

Clasey's right. This sort of thing has always gone on and will probably go on for quite some time yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

More proof society is broken. on 07:49 - Nov 20 with 603 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bring back National service ,a year of dicipline for "some" youngsters would do more good than harm.

I'd even vote for the Tories if they put that in their manifesto .!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

More proof society is broken. on 08:29 - Nov 20 with 586 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More proof society is broken. on 22:58 - Nov 19 by epaul

I think her legacy has SOMETHING to do with it Paul but it's really a case of blaming the parents. Discipline at home and good mentoring (parenting of course but I felt I should use that word) really do make a difference. My parents demanded that I respected my elders and I like to think it's stuck with me.And that went for people of different backgrounds and cultures too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

More proof society is broken. on 09:14 - Nov 20 with 572 viewsperchrockjack

Have to say Clasie s post regarding his dad s funeral quite got me and what happened to shim s mum could happen to mine.

I too would rather sort matter out myself than to see a court chuck further insult on matters.

Not all kids bad and not all old feckers good

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024