Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must win 10:17 - Nov 20 with 3503 viewscentrestandswan

Already a six pointer so early in the season who would have thought that after the way we started. Mr Monk this game will define yours and our season so be brave and try something new. Good luck.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Must win on 10:19 - Nov 20 with 2909 viewsNeath_Jack

No it's not.

Might be for Monk's career though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Must win on 10:26 - Nov 20 with 2897 viewsDarran

Must win on 10:19 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

No it's not.

Might be for Monk's career though.

We could be 13th on Saturday night so it's not must win for anything,I really don't see him being sacked whilst 13th in the table myself but there are other opinions available.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Must win on 10:26 - Nov 20 with 2897 viewsraynor94

Of course it's not a six pointer, a vastly improved performance and a point won't be the end of the world, yes three will be great but let's keep things in perspective

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Must win on 11:01 - Nov 20 with 2861 viewsdgt73

Must win on 10:26 - Nov 20 by Darran

We could be 13th on Saturday night so it's not must win for anything,I really don't see him being sacked whilst 13th in the table myself but there are other opinions available.

IMO - lose tomorrow and GM is history.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Must win on 11:06 - Nov 20 with 2856 viewsDarran

Must win on 11:01 - Nov 20 by dgt73

IMO - lose tomorrow and GM is history.

Yes he might be I don't think I've said any different.

Must win on 11:18 - Nov 20 with 2835 viewsStanners

Must win on 10:26 - Nov 20 by raynor94

Of course it's not a six pointer, a vastly improved performance and a point won't be the end of the world, yes three will be great but let's keep things in perspective

A point??????

My word 🙈

I'm lost for words
Must win on 20:28 - Nov 20 with 2715 viewsbonymine

Must win on 11:18 - Nov 20 by Stanners

A point??????

My word 🙈

I'm lost for words

I think our element of 'fickle fans' have been spoilt by our over-achievements in recent years. The diehards will offer support through thick and thin.

Definitely NOT a must win game tomorrow maybe a NOT LOSE game but we're still only a third of the way through the season FFS and along way to go yet. If it was maybe 6 games to go a different matter altogether.

Yes we are not firing on all cylinders at the moment and we've had some poor performances but hey, let's get behind our team,manager,club and city when the going gets tough. Stronger in adversity?

After all, we could be supporting Aston Villa or God forbid Cardiff City....

✌️✌

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Must win on 20:29 - Nov 20 with 2710 viewsDarran

Must win on 20:28 - Nov 20 by bonymine

I think our element of 'fickle fans' have been spoilt by our over-achievements in recent years. The diehards will offer support through thick and thin.

Definitely NOT a must win game tomorrow maybe a NOT LOSE game but we're still only a third of the way through the season FFS and along way to go yet. If it was maybe 6 games to go a different matter altogether.

Yes we are not firing on all cylinders at the moment and we've had some poor performances but hey, let's get behind our team,manager,club and city when the going gets tough. Stronger in adversity?

After all, we could be supporting Aston Villa or God forbid Cardiff City....

✌️✌

Good post.

Login to get fewer ads

Must win on 20:51 - Nov 20 with 2685 viewsGundog

1.Looks like we are in a catch 22.
2.Monk in.
3 Monk out.
4 Win against Bournemouth
5 Loose against Bournemouth.
Personally I want Gary to stay as I believe he can turn the tide.
But things have to change, would love to see Ayew playing up front.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Must win on 21:03 - Nov 20 with 2671 viewsbonymine

Must win on 20:29 - Nov 20 by Darran

Good post.

Cheers Dar.

The fans with the Swans in their blood will always stay true and loyal whilst the 'Premier League' brigade will soon turn their backs should the worst happen this season.They'll go back to spending their Saturday afternoons at Leekes or Debenhams in tow with their missus as they did before we got to the Premier League.

Maybe that's a fact of life in Premier League football but whilst we are going through a rough patch we need to remember that when we were promoted on THAT day at Wembley in 2011, we would have bitten the hand off anybody if we were offered 17th place and Premier League safety the following and IN ANY subsequent season.

Yet here we are in our FIFTH SEASON in the PL sitting in 14th place and having achieved finishes of 11th,9th,12th & 8th in our previous four seasons and yet this season with less than a third of the season gone there is something approaching total panic and overreaction about our current loss of form and league position.

Remember, form is temporary but class is permanent and I feel very confident that we will finish comfortably above the relegation zone this season WITH Garry Monk as our manager. After all,we all enjoy the plaudits on MOTD etc when our team are doing well and we're successful but the true character of anybody is when we are not in a good place and how we react to that situation.

We must now show our TRUE SUPPORT and get behind the boys.

STID....

✌️✌

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Must win on 21:53 - Nov 20 with 2635 viewsraynor94

Must win on 21:03 - Nov 20 by bonymine

Cheers Dar.

The fans with the Swans in their blood will always stay true and loyal whilst the 'Premier League' brigade will soon turn their backs should the worst happen this season.They'll go back to spending their Saturday afternoons at Leekes or Debenhams in tow with their missus as they did before we got to the Premier League.

Maybe that's a fact of life in Premier League football but whilst we are going through a rough patch we need to remember that when we were promoted on THAT day at Wembley in 2011, we would have bitten the hand off anybody if we were offered 17th place and Premier League safety the following and IN ANY subsequent season.

Yet here we are in our FIFTH SEASON in the PL sitting in 14th place and having achieved finishes of 11th,9th,12th & 8th in our previous four seasons and yet this season with less than a third of the season gone there is something approaching total panic and overreaction about our current loss of form and league position.

Remember, form is temporary but class is permanent and I feel very confident that we will finish comfortably above the relegation zone this season WITH Garry Monk as our manager. After all,we all enjoy the plaudits on MOTD etc when our team are doing well and we're successful but the true character of anybody is when we are not in a good place and how we react to that situation.

STID....

✌️✌

100% agree, we have inherited a lot of fans who don't know or understand what a bad run is, and their arses are twitching already

Must win on 22:01 - Nov 20 with 2619 viewsNeathJack

Must win on 21:03 - Nov 20 by bonymine

Cheers Dar.

STID....

✌️✌

Absolutely spot on.
Must win on 22:02 - Nov 20 with 2615 viewsDarran

Must win on 21:53 - Nov 20 by raynor94

100% agree, we have inherited a lot of fans who don't know or understand what a bad run is, and their arses are twitching already

To support is to support and they aren't supporters.

Must win on 22:28 - Nov 20 with 2573 viewsymaohyd

For me it's a must win.

Football is driven by money, the gulf between PL and Championship is financially huge. Decisions in football are generally made with reverence to the almighty £££

GM did brilliantly last year, however this season things look very much out of place and shapeless.

Personally I'm one of the few fans who on the whole wouldn't be that bothered if we went down, still support them, regardless. And if the board can see and know that GM is still doing a good job I'd be gutted if he went and hope that he will be here for many years to come.

Back to reality though, a must win game. Lose tomorrow, tough away games to come, half way stage approaching and one hell of a tough second half of the season to come. Who do they go with? Stick with GM or roll the dice on someone else to add a bit of experience and energise the club?

It's all about MONEY!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Must win on 22:40 - Nov 20 with 2565 viewsStanners

Must win on 22:28 - Nov 20 by ymaohyd

For me it's a must win.

Football is driven by money, the gulf between PL and Championship is financially huge. Decisions in football are generally made with reverence to the almighty £££

GM did brilliantly last year, however this season things look very much out of place and shapeless.

Personally I'm one of the few fans who on the whole wouldn't be that bothered if we went down, still support them, regardless. And if the board can see and know that GM is still doing a good job I'd be gutted if he went and hope that he will be here for many years to come.

Back to reality though, a must win game. Lose tomorrow, tough away games to come, half way stage approaching and one hell of a tough second half of the season to come. Who do they go with? Stick with GM or roll the dice on someone else to add a bit of experience and energise the club?

It's all about MONEY!

Careful

with that sort of view you'll be branded a newbie by some of our long term fans

Personally I feel tomorrow is a must win game and if we fail to win then it will be 1 win in 10 which isn't good but judging by some comments it seems we have fans who would be happy with that

Garry Monk has done a lot of talking on how good these players are and how confident he is that we will turn things around but it's high time we done our talking on the pitch and it has to start tomorrow

Anything less than a win isn't good enough for me
Must win on 22:41 - Nov 20 with 2561 viewsDarran

Must win on 22:40 - Nov 20 by Stanners

Careful

with that sort of view you'll be branded a newbie by some of our long term fans

Personally I feel tomorrow is a must win game and if we fail to win then it will be 1 win in 10 which isn't good but judging by some comments it seems we have fans who would be happy with that

Garry Monk has done a lot of talking on how good these players are and how confident he is that we will turn things around but it's high time we done our talking on the pitch and it has to start tomorrow

Anything less than a win isn't good enough for me

Stan do we get relegated if we don't win tomorrow?
No so it's not a must win then FFS.

Must win on 22:45 - Nov 20 with 2554 viewsStanners

Must win on 22:41 - Nov 20 by Darran

Stan do we get relegated if we don't win tomorrow?
No so it's not a must win then FFS.

No we don't get relegated

But it would help us if we do win

I question the mentality of some of our fans who would be ok with a draw tomorrow
Must win on 22:51 - Nov 20 with 2538 viewsDewi1jack

That's only because if the worst happens, they don't get to see their favourite 1st/ 2nd team play live.
And have a choice of going to TK Chavs on a Saturday or helping their other half with the spray tan, to help her look like her Ma was a Dorito and her Dad was a cheesy wotsit

Whereas, we're off to sunny fukin Ipswich or Boro just because we can.
And we can watch the boys playing after we've had a beer to wash the miles away

Saying that if I actually wanted to travel as far East as Narrrrwch and Ipswich twice in a season, I'd go the extra couple of miles and go watch Den Haag- better beer and prettier women!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Must win on 22:53 - Nov 20 with 2531 viewsDarran

Must win on 22:45 - Nov 20 by Stanners

I question the mentality of some of our fans who would be ok with a draw tomorrow

Do you agree it's not must win then?

Must win on 23:00 - Nov 20 with 2515 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Their arses have twitched every season mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Must win on 23:05 - Nov 20 with 2499 viewsDarran

Must win on 23:00 - Nov 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Their arses have twitched every season mun

The biggest problem for a lot of them is that they'd never get to see a game if we went down.

Must win on 23:12 - Nov 20 with 2486 viewsAngelRangelQS

Must win for Monk probably. Nobody else
Must win on 23:14 - Nov 20 with 2485 viewsStanners

Must win on 22:53 - Nov 20 by Darran

Do you agree it's not must win then?

I strongly disagree it's not a must win

Have you seen our next 3 fixtures?

Liverpool away, Leicester at home then Man City away

Say if we fail tomorrow and got relegated at the end of the season then people like yourself will point out which games have cost us and it's the same people who think tomorrow isn't a must win game
Must win on 23:15 - Nov 20 with 2485 viewsDarran

Must win on 23:12 - Nov 20 by AngelRangelQS

Must win for Monk probably. Nobody else

If we drew and went up a place I don't think it would be.

Must win on 23:35 - Nov 20 with 2457 viewsraynor94

Must win on 22:45 - Nov 20 by Stanners

Of course you want to win, but to make out a draw at this stage of the season is a disaster is laughable, calm down and enjoy the ride

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024