Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 34185 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:21 - Nov 20 with 1775 viewsNeath_Jack

What another load of shite thread.

With all the usual quims posting on it, Perchy, EvenThisBollocks, Dgt, only Flash left to join now and it's a full house.

Mods, can we have a "all brown people are bad" forum, so they can all F*ck off in there please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:21 - Nov 20 with 1775 viewsperchrockjack

Last sentence is true and Ireland was not about religion per se although the Republic was and till is a bastion of Catholicism no doubt as a gesture of defiance to the British whom they resent.

When they were blowing British men women and children to pieces on the mainland of Britain their cause wasn't religion where as the IS LEADERS CLEARLY say its for Allah and his glory.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:25 - Nov 20 with 1766 viewsGroo

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:28 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

That is an interpretational fallacy. The verse in the Quran which claims taking a human life is like taking the lives of all men is only intended to say the "life of a muslim".

The Quran, which I've mentioned previously, hasn't changed in the same manner as, say for instance, the bible. It remains much more medieval.

I'll put this again for the simple reason the guy, who's a christian evangelist, so not the most impartial commentator, actually reads the full passage from the Quran regarding not killing and then the next passage.

He disagrees with it being peaceful and by reading the full passages says why.

It is interpretation and you could say he's trying to prove a point, but the fact is many people interpret the Quran in different ways and usually to back their own agenda, including the radicals.

Groo does what Groo does best

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:26 - Nov 20 with 1763 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:17 - Nov 20 by CountyJim

The ones that blow themselfs up as I said are brainwashed same as a cult

The leaders are not religious at all

Yes I have thought about it im a practising Catholic blowing people up as the IRA did (some still) is abhorrent but I dont get tarred with the same brush

All Catholics are not IRA all Muslims are not islamist terrorists

Okay - I'll assume you're trolling here.

1) The IRA did not create suicide bombers.
2) The IRA were created from volunteers within Ireland and Northern Ireland under the belief that all of Ireland should be an independent republic. This had absolutely nothing to do with religion like you claim. In fact, the earliest reported action by the IRA was in Canada (known as the Fenian Raids) in 1867.
3) You again claimed they are brainwashed, but do not offer the basis on which the subject is brainwashed. What is the basis for the brainwashing. Do you understand what brainwashing is as you do not appear to?

Next time you see an ISIS video - pay close attention to the book they are holding so dearly next to them. Next time you see a footage where they are dancing over and dragging corpses of people who did not submit to their deeds, pay close attention to whey they should 'allah ahkbar'.

I kind of gathered that you are a practising catholic as you clearly have no grasp of putting together factual information.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:27 - Nov 20 with 1761 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

It's easy enough claiming others are wrong Lisa when you're stuck behind a keyboard. Did you manage to read the Quran like I suggested to you previously? Afterall, you claim to know what you're talking about but in fact know very little! If you haven't read the Quran then please do so - then come back and explain!

Otherwise do us a favour and stay away from this discussion as each of your posts is a literal 'throwing of toys out of a pram - you are all wrong and I am right', with only the facts to back up your argument missing.

And to use your comment - You known the worst bit though - much, much worse that your idiotic inane apologetic ramblings. Your first thought when once again self-gratifying yourself as a self-certified genius was that I didn't give a shit about hostages. This proves that you are wrong once again - as I have every sympathy for the hostages, their families and all those affected.

However you again allow your one-directional thought to actually cloud logic here - and everyone else here seems to have understood. This current situation is unnecessary! The whole waste of life is unnecessary! Islam is unnecessary! Yet you continue to apologise on their behalf, claiming this isn't Islam but instead a "few" idiots claiming to be muslims (counted how many sects and organisations who kill, kidnap and torture in the name of Islam recently?). If you spoke to me like this in a Muslim nation I would have you jailed, whipped or stoned... all civilised like.

I'm against ALL religion! Islam is by far the most barbaric and murderous though - even YOU have to admit that!!

Oh, and did you get to speak to any of the ex-muslim apostates I suggested? The people who risked death to escape from Islam and their views! Shame if you haven't as this too is an eye-opener from the mouths of people who have experienced this first hand.

I backed up the reasons why you were wrong the other day and can't be bothered to repeat myself. I even pointed out where you had got your information from and listed the websites.

I am not even remotely apologising for the terrorists - I have never done so. They are evil scum and I hope that they are killed as quickly as possible. I would gladly do so myself.

However, you continue to tar all Moslems with the same brush - wilfully ignoring the FACTS that IS have killed far more Moslems than non Moslems, that every leader in the Moslem world is against them, that the war against them is being led by Moslems, etc etc. All religion (or at least, all the Abrahamic religions) are barbaric and murderous. As someone else on here has already pointed out, it's all about power.

The problem is, that you continue to promulgate the nonsense that the 'other' religions are full of people that don't take much notice of what their religion says, or that they are rewritten, or similar, but refuse to believe the same about Islam.

The situation in Mali today - it was not IS, it was an Al-Qaeda affiliated group that held land in the north of Mali until recently and who are waging a civil war in Mali in an attempt to gain territory and power. They may cloak themselves in the rhetoric of Islam (although shouting God is great every two seconds is tantamount to the rallying cries of any other group of terrorists / soldiers rather than an expression of the religious beliefs). They may even get people to quote the Koran, so that people the world over will try to turn it all into a Holy War, but that didn't actually stop them killing Moslems did it?

You maintain that IS is the 'real' expression of Islam, and that's what all Moslems think behind closed doors. I assume that the FACT that the two Belgians who orchestrated the Paris attacks owned a bar, and the woman terrorist who thankfully blew herself up was described as a 'big drinker' doesn't do anything to detract from your view that these were real religious followers though?

Do those simple facts not make you at least think that perhaps they are not actually really very religious at all, but are just using the religion as a cloak (as countyjim so correctly said) for the power struggle that they really believe in?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:29 - Nov 20 with 1753 viewsperchrockjack

Usual quim ?

Not having that.

Hard to swallow.Suck a zube

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:29 - Nov 20 with 1753 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:21 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

With all the usual quims posting on it, Perchy, EvenThisBollocks, Dgt, only Flash left to join now and it's a full house.

Mods, can we have a "all brown people are bad" forum, so they can all F*ck off in there please.

And how about a forum denouncing idiots with the name of "Neath Jack". He comes on the thread, reads the posts then claims it's all bullshit - and he calls US quims?!

I bet he'll be back too to read up on any responses. Heres one - f*ck off yourself Neath Jack.

lot of love

ETUNIT

Now - back on topic, proper debate please!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 17:34]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:33 - Nov 20 with 1743 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:07 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

bish bash bosh there

Do you know what perch.

I'd always thought you were a bit barmy but fundamentally a decent man.

I'm afraid that your awful bigotry on this issue has made me reassess, and realise that, actually, you are pretty stupid. I hope that this is just a blind spot and you are decent about most things, but seriously, please consider the belief systems of the people that you are so quick to align yourself with.
Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:37 - Nov 20 with 1729 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:33 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Do you know what perch.

I'd always thought you were a bit barmy but fundamentally a decent man.

I'm afraid that your awful bigotry on this issue has made me reassess, and realise that, actually, you are pretty stupid. I hope that this is just a blind spot and you are decent about most things, but seriously, please consider the belief systems of the people that you are so quick to align yourself with.

BIGOT - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

Holy shit Perch - Lisa accused you of being her!!!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:49 - Nov 20 with 1701 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:26 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Okay - I'll assume you're trolling here.

1) The IRA did not create suicide bombers.
2) The IRA were created from volunteers within Ireland and Northern Ireland under the belief that all of Ireland should be an independent republic. This had absolutely nothing to do with religion like you claim. In fact, the earliest reported action by the IRA was in Canada (known as the Fenian Raids) in 1867.
3) You again claimed they are brainwashed, but do not offer the basis on which the subject is brainwashed. What is the basis for the brainwashing. Do you understand what brainwashing is as you do not appear to?

Next time you see an ISIS video - pay close attention to the book they are holding so dearly next to them. Next time you see a footage where they are dancing over and dragging corpses of people who did not submit to their deeds, pay close attention to whey they should 'allah ahkbar'.

I kind of gathered that you are a practising catholic as you clearly have no grasp of putting together factual information.

Why turn an argument to insults

These people killed no one in the name of God they are just lunatics
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:51 - Nov 20 with 1696 viewsskippyjack

Islam is the most barbaric religion in the modern world.. it hasn't evolved like Christianity has..

In the modern world

The majority of Christians tolerate people who like the opposite sex
The majority of Christians have given slavery the cold shoulder
The majority of Christians have learned to forgive
The majority of Christian women are free to be themselves
The majority of Christians have accepted that Christians working on religious days is ok
The majority of Christians choose family over religion

The majority of Muslims abandon their siblings who like the opposite sex
The majority of Muslims still use slavery
The majority of Muslims do not forgive
The majority of Muslim women are controlled by the men
The majority of Muslims let religious days control their lives
The majority of Muslims choose religion over family

In 2015.. Muslims are a bit more medieval in their views..

Muslims are definitely more radical than Christians in 2015.

to deny it, is madness.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:52 - Nov 20 with 1694 viewsFlashberryjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:21 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

"quim" haven't heard that word for a while.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:57 - Nov 20 with 1686 viewsperchrockjack

And I Lisa would never truly a poster unless I d spend time in the flesh with them.

Your constant arrogant put downs of posters you disagree with is a new development of your internet persona.

even this name, whoever he is , has ripped you to shreds, as is judged on here.

Btw, we recall bigots , it's just a question of degree.

Beware your arrogance will find you out

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:02 - Nov 20 with 1679 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:49 - Nov 20 by CountyJim

Why turn an argument to insults

These people killed no one in the name of God they are just lunatics

witness to the carnage at Paris' Bataclan concert hall, where 100 people have reportedly been taken hostage and dozens killed, is saying that the attackers shouted "Allahu Akbar," Arabic for "God is great," as they fired into the crowd.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:03 - Nov 20 with 1678 viewsperchrockjack

Let's be honest, most insults emanate from those precession to be liberal minded people on here or those opposed to bombing .

Don't agree? You re a bigot.

Don't believe refugees should come here? Racist.

Not good

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:04 - Nov 20 with 1675 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:57 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

And I Lisa would never truly a poster unless I d spend time in the flesh with them.

Your constant arrogant put downs of posters you disagree with is a new development of your internet persona.

even this name, whoever he is , has ripped you to shreds, as is judged on here.

Btw, we recall bigots , it's just a question of degree.

Beware your arrogance will find you out

The only people who could believe that eventhisbraincellwastaken has 'ripped me to shreds' is (a) someone that either hasn't actually read the discussion, (b) someone that believes that twitter or sites that only exist to spread misinformation and hatred about other people who are different to them are the best places to get information or (c) someone that is so entrenched in their bigotry that they are unwilling to accept facts that prove their position untenable.

Anyway - I can't be bothered to argue anymore.

So I will simply hope that you enjoy a peaceful and happy Friday evening and great and healthy weekend, enjoying your curry, your Chinese, your pizza or your fish and chips before hopefully cheering on Gomis, Ayew and Montero to a goal fest, all the while moaning about immigrants and brown people.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:05 - Nov 20 with 1673 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:02 - Nov 20 by dailew

witness to the carnage at Paris' Bataclan concert hall, where 100 people have reportedly been taken hostage and dozens killed, is saying that the attackers shouted "Allahu Akbar," Arabic for "God is great," as they fired into the crowd.

They must be religious then

Mate of mine is an atheist he still says God give me strength Dear God

Perhaps hes gone Christian on me
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:08]
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:06 - Nov 20 with 1671 viewscontroversial_jack

If anyone thinks ISIS is a grassroots fundamentalist religious movement, think again. Their aims are political and they are westernised

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-captors-didnt-even-have
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:07 - Nov 20 with 1669 viewsperchrockjack

Eat more chips Lisa.

Have some chocolate

Do some ironing

Have a scented candle bath

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:10 - Nov 20 with 1667 viewsjackrabbit

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:51 - Nov 20 by Hidden_Hand

Do you think Brad Pitt is hot and well hung then?

EDIT: In his prime obviously?
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 13:52]

Gis a kiss and I'll tell you........

not really
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:12 - Nov 20 with 1661 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:04 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

The only people who could believe that eventhisbraincellwastaken has 'ripped me to shreds' is (a) someone that either hasn't actually read the discussion, (b) someone that believes that twitter or sites that only exist to spread misinformation and hatred about other people who are different to them are the best places to get information or (c) someone that is so entrenched in their bigotry that they are unwilling to accept facts that prove their position untenable.

Anyway - I can't be bothered to argue anymore.

So I will simply hope that you enjoy a peaceful and happy Friday evening and great and healthy weekend, enjoying your curry, your Chinese, your pizza or your fish and chips before hopefully cheering on Gomis, Ayew and Montero to a goal fest, all the while moaning about immigrants and brown people.

come on Lisa.. that last paragraph is childish and stupid.. they're arguing about immigrants entering Europe and gunning down 140 people.

they're not arguing about 'Brown people'.

They're arguing about Muslims who have gunned down '140' people.

so you're saying.. forget about it?.. let them all enter Europe? let them carry on?.. because 'they're all not terrorists'..

you're insinuating that they're using the Paris attacks to back up their agenda...

when they're actively trying to maintain the safety of European people.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:14]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:16 - Nov 20 with 1650 viewsperchrockjack

And in mali today, Allah Akbar heard as last words spoken by attackers.

Not religious.

Lisa seems have have turned this debate by alluding to colour ...which is poor.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:17 - Nov 20 with 1644 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:12 - Nov 20 by skippyjack

come on Lisa.. that last paragraph is childish and stupid.. they're arguing about immigrants entering Europe and gunning down 140 people.

they're not arguing about 'Brown people'.

They're arguing about Muslims who have gunned down '140' people.

so you're saying.. forget about it?.. let them all enter Europe? let them carry on?.. because 'they're all not terrorists'..

you're insinuating that they're using the Paris attacks to back up their agenda...

when they're actively trying to maintain the safety of European people.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:14]

Many of them are skippy when it all boils down to it, many of them are.

And I have never said anything about the terrorists other than they are evil murdering scum - an abomination.

If it was up to me they would die in the most painful way possible.

Edited to say - you added in the last two sentences AFTER I replied and my reply was not in reference to that.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:37]
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:18 - Nov 20 with 1640 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:16 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Not religious.

Now don't be ignorant perch..

The acts in mali are mainly for control and power..

It just happens they're using religious writings and beliefs as their strategy to gain power.

they're still muslim.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:21 - Nov 20 with 1636 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:16 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Not religious.

The group that attacked Mali today are the same group that when they took control in the North of Mali, desecrated the holiest Moslem sites in Timbuktu. They also destroyed Islamic manuscripts at the same time.

Very religious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024