Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The.jackarmy site 10:06 - Nov 21 with 6379 viewsxmastree

Just had a look at the postings. Is it really a site for Swansea supporters because not one of them or their posts have something positive to say about our club. Truly awful place.
The.jackarmy site on 19:05 - Nov 26 with 657 viewsHighjack

The.jackarmy site on 17:30 - Nov 26 by blobby2

Prosser, you really are a clown , you don't know me at all, I have never attended a Swans forum as they usually clash with my darts night. One thing I can promise you is that I have posted the truth not lies.
At least on that other site we can speak freely without being victimised by you and your ilk.
I know what you look like but as for me you haven't a clue. Boils you up don't it you twonk?. Stick to making a fool of yourself on here and leave reporting of valid concerns to those of us with valid contacts. People are not just names in an autograph book.

Let's be honest with each other here Blobster, your valid contacts have had an absolute mare this week haven't they? Telling you training was cancelled when it wasn't. Telling you Monk ordered everyone in at 6am but forgot about the coaches when that never happened.

Now judging by your signature that says you've been following the Swans since 1964 that would make you around the age of late 50's early 60's which I hope would put you beyond the level of maturity to make up sh it on the internet for the sake of making sh it up. That's a young mans game, so I am more than willing to accept your sincerity that what you posted you believe to be true.

However it wasn't true. So you have clearly been duped by someone.

I would suggest you have a little think about your sources and whether or not they are having a little giggle at your expense. I do not doubt your sincerity for a moment, but I think you have been more than a little naive.

In future please have a think about what people tell you and what you perceive to be fact. The people on that board clearly have a lot of respect for you as an elder jack statesman and therefore you shouldn't act irresponsibly by posting scurrilous rumours even if you believe them to be true.

You have been found out on this occasion, and through no fault of your own have come across as a bit of a numpty, but I'm sure your intentions were good and I hope you have learned from this experience. I wish you a good day.

Now fu ck off.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024