Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Franck Tabanou 13:26 - Nov 22 with 5900 viewsbluenile

OK, so what is it he's done? Murdered a child? Raped a nun?...............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Franck Tabanou on 19:48 - Nov 23 with 1524 viewspatchboy

number of times taylor could have whipped crosses in, he just passed the ball back.
Franck Tabanou on 19:54 - Nov 23 with 1495 viewsSwansNZ

We could try Tabanou up front.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Franck Tabanou on 19:56 - Nov 23 with 1483 viewsCooperman

Franck Tabanou on 19:54 - Nov 23 by SwansNZ

We could try Tabanou up front.

I'd start with a place on the bench

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Franck Tabanou on 21:58 - Nov 23 with 1366 viewsDaggyjack

Franck Tabanou on 19:33 - Nov 23 by jacktar

It's time he played!

I can't wait to sing
Tabanou ..nou.. nou.. nou push pineapple shake the tree.
Tabanou ..nou.. nou.. nou you really aren't flabby.

£4.5 million for Franck, £5 million for Eder.
Seems a lot of money to waste on one player who can't get in the squad and the other bench warmer who is not up to much.
For what it's worth, I think Tabanou played well when I saw hi (albeit against York) and given our recent poor performances, he should be given a chance.
Play him on the left of midfield if you want to keep Taylor in the side, he's played there plenty before.
Franck Tabanou on 22:17 - Nov 23 with 1301 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Franck Tabanou on 21:58 - Nov 23 by Daggyjack

£4.5 million for Franck, £5 million for Eder.
Seems a lot of money to waste on one player who can't get in the squad and the other bench warmer who is not up to much.
For what it's worth, I think Tabanou played well when I saw hi (albeit against York) and given our recent poor performances, he should be given a chance.
Play him on the left of midfield if you want to keep Taylor in the side, he's played there plenty before.

It appears Garry's authoratarian persona really doesn't translate well to the players.
Doesn't he think he's making a t*t of himself spending nigh on £5 million for a left back who he seems to have lost faith in before he's played one league game?

Shambolic!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Franck Tabanou on 10:24 - Nov 24 with 1204 viewslovejuicejack

Franck Tabanou on 22:17 - Nov 23 by Brynmill_Jack

It appears Garry's authoratarian persona really doesn't translate well to the players.
Doesn't he think he's making a t*t of himself spending nigh on £5 million for a left back who he seems to have lost faith in before he's played one league game?

Shambolic!

Yeah I agree, seems like monks ego is bigger than the team or fans
Franck Tabanou on 11:09 - Nov 24 with 1155 viewsKerouac

Some people will swallow anything.

The bloke was a top player in the French league, on the verge of a cap.
Played on the left wing for years, so can shift, and played left back in a team in contention for a Champions League place, so plenty fit enough.
Clubs were queuing up for his services.

He chose us, he cost £4.5m, Monk gives him ZERO game time, he QUITE RIGHTLY has a problem with that....especially as he has to watch Taylor offering NOTHING going forward every week, giving it to Ash every time he receives the ball....and Monk takes against him.
Effectively putting £4.5m of our money in the dustbin.

And people are falling over themselves to say
a) he's not good enough
and
b) he's not fit enough.

How the hell would anyone know? We haven't seen him!

The excuses coming out to defend golden bollocks Monk are laughable.
He doesn't know what he's doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Franck Tabanou on 11:46 - Nov 24 with 1101 viewsjack247

Franck Tabanou on 11:09 - Nov 24 by Kerouac

Some people will swallow anything.

The bloke was a top player in the French league, on the verge of a cap.
Played on the left wing for years, so can shift, and played left back in a team in contention for a Champions League place, so plenty fit enough.
Clubs were queuing up for his services.

He chose us, he cost £4.5m, Monk gives him ZERO game time, he QUITE RIGHTLY has a problem with that....especially as he has to watch Taylor offering NOTHING going forward every week, giving it to Ash every time he receives the ball....and Monk takes against him.
Effectively putting £4.5m of our money in the dustbin.

And people are falling over themselves to say
a) he's not good enough
and
b) he's not fit enough.

How the hell would anyone know? We haven't seen him!

The excuses coming out to defend golden bollocks Monk are laughable.
He doesn't know what he's doing.

Nobody has seen him play a real competitive game. Most of us have no idea how good he is. I am assuming Monk thinks he is pretty shit on the basis that he never picks him.

I do agree that it's a huge waste of money if we aren't going to play him. We have spent the best part of £10m on Tabanou and Eder and now apparently don't have a lot to play with. It may just keep Garry in a job if we don't have the bucks to pay him off.
Login to get fewer ads

Franck Tabanou on 14:23 - Nov 24 with 990 viewslovejuicejack

Franck Tabanou on 11:46 - Nov 24 by jack247

Nobody has seen him play a real competitive game. Most of us have no idea how good he is. I am assuming Monk thinks he is pretty shit on the basis that he never picks him.

I do agree that it's a huge waste of money if we aren't going to play him. We have spent the best part of £10m on Tabanou and Eder and now apparently don't have a lot to play with. It may just keep Garry in a job if we don't have the bucks to pay him off.

He can't be any worse than Taylor surely to god
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024