Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup turns down Denmark 19:00 - Nov 23 with 5236 viewsAnotherJohn

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/denmark/news/laudrup-turns-down-denmark-job

Wants to stay free for the big job?
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 18:47 - Nov 26 with 1024 viewsicecoldjack

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 17:35 - Nov 26 by Darran

He can't hear you his ears are full of shit due to his head being up Mikeys arse for the last two years.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 17:36]

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 20:54 - Nov 26 with 978 viewsjasper_T

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 17:30 - Nov 26 by waynekerr55

Active recovery session. Reduces fatigue. Probably in the cryo chamber too.

Most of that work is done same day these days isn't it?
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:03 - Nov 26 with 960 viewskarnataka

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 17:09 - Nov 26 by jasper_T

Not sure what training the day after the game was supposed to accomplish tbh. If it made them better players it would be standard practice.

Not for training, they should have been made to come in and be forced to watch the fecking game, several times if necessary until the penny dropped that they were all absolute garbage. We only needed to see it the once to know that and I wanted them to be as pissed off as I was about it the next day, and the one after that.
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:23 - Nov 26 with 940 viewsjasper_T

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:03 - Nov 26 by karnataka

Not for training, they should have been made to come in and be forced to watch the fecking game, several times if necessary until the penny dropped that they were all absolute garbage. We only needed to see it the once to know that and I wanted them to be as pissed off as I was about it the next day, and the one after that.

Grow up, mate. Having a strop never solved anyone's problems.
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:25 - Nov 26 with 939 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:03 - Nov 26 by karnataka

It's a bit how it is now to be fair .they had a day off after the Bournemouth game .

West ham away last season was just as bad as well .

Laudrups reign was incredible , the football sublime , the ending pitiful , the hatred of him by some disgusting .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:29 - Nov 26 with 934 viewsKerouac

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:25 - Nov 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's a bit how it is now to be fair .they had a day off after the Bournemouth game .

Laudrups reign was incredible , the football sublime , the ending pitiful , the hatred of him by some disgusting .

Absolutely.

I was ashamed of how our club (and it's fans) behaved at the time and nearly 2 years later some people are still embarrassing us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 23:19 - Nov 26 with 900 viewsslate_dk

Just want to add; remember the injury situation in the last months of Laudrups reign... from december to the end... I recall it as 5-8 players constantly out with injuries. Some of the players started training again in the last weeks.

The season before we had very few injuries... Taylor, Worm and Hernandez comes to mind.
In the summer window Huw wanted too add some "bench" players, but Laudrup stated that he would rather have a smaller squad.. did that come back too bite him?!

Yes there were some abysmal matches like the West Ham game, but it was not all bad; like the Man United win in the FA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_Swansea_City_A.F.C._season
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 07:13 - Nov 27 with 869 viewsDr_Winston

Poor preparation and training leads to injuries too. It's not always an excuse. Sometimes it's another reason to get rid.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 08:30 - Nov 27 with 856 viewsmonmouth

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:25 - Nov 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

? For just about a year the football was mostly as dire as it is now with the odd oasis in the desert. I think Laudrup was a great appointment at the time but people don't half put the rose tints on and just remember a few games. Stoke, Villa, Narch, Everton were utterly cack in the early days but QPR, WBA and Arsenal are always quoted as the 'norm'.

He was good for us, he helped us win a cup, he's gone, he can stick a kebab up his arse and call himself Stavros now for all I care.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 08:32 - Nov 27 with 855 viewsItchySphincter

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 22:29 - Nov 26 by Kerouac

Absolutely.

I was ashamed of how our club (and it's fans) behaved at the time and nearly 2 years later some people are still embarrassing us.

What's embarrassing is some of our fans having a hardon for a bloke who didn't give a monkey's f*ck about the club and still pining for him two years later - that's embarrassing.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 8:33]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 08:58 - Nov 27 with 833 viewswaynekerr55

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 07:13 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

Poor preparation and training leads to injuries too. It's not always an excuse. Sometimes it's another reason to get rid.

Please go through my post history for a summation as to why I believe the strength and conditioning program put on during ML's last season was inadequate.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 09:05 - Nov 27 with 829 viewsAnotherJohn

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 08:30 - Nov 27 by monmouth

? For just about a year the football was mostly as dire as it is now with the odd oasis in the desert. I think Laudrup was a great appointment at the time but people don't half put the rose tints on and just remember a few games. Stoke, Villa, Narch, Everton were utterly cack in the early days but QPR, WBA and Arsenal are always quoted as the 'norm'.

He was good for us, he helped us win a cup, he's gone, he can stick a kebab up his arse and call himself Stavros now for all I care.

The performances were a mixed bag - we had our first win at Old Trafford only weeks before ML was sacked, but also had to put up with games like West Ham and Hull.. However, if I had to choose between the squad Garry inherited on Feb 4th 2014 and our present squad, I'd go for the 2014 squad. I'd also happily swap our situation on the day we lost at West Ham for our situation today.
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 13:02 - Nov 27 with 774 viewswaynekerr55

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 20:54 - Nov 26 by jasper_T

Most of that work is done same day these days isn't it?

Yes but also the day after too

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 13:56 - Nov 27 with 757 viewsjackedup

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 15:36 - Nov 26 by karnataka

I wonder if there was a clause in the Denmark contract saying that the manager was not allowed to piss off to Paris to have lunch with his daughter the day after the team put in the worst performance for several years but were still given the next day off.

you're regurgitating phony rumors based on no evidence. furthermore, all these false rumors were refuted by laudrup during his press conference at heathrow, where he said that jenkins was made aware of the fact that he had some personal business to tend to.

moreover, jenkins himself said that some of the things that had been said about laudrup made him to sick to his stomach.

but maybe you can provide a shred of evidence if you think your accusations are based on anything substantive.
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:02 - Nov 27 with 752 viewsKerouac

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 08:32 - Nov 27 by ItchySphincter

What's embarrassing is some of our fans having a hardon for a bloke who didn't give a monkey's f*ck about the club and still pining for him two years later - that's embarrassing.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 8:33]

Football fans up and down the country remember their team's glory days fondly. Usually they hold the managers responsible for guiding the team to it's first major trophy in high regard.
You want to interpret that as "having a hard on for the bloke".
You're an embarrassment.

You say Laudrup didn't give a "monkey's f*ck about the club" and yet he signed a contract extension when he didn't have to and was being courted by bigger clubs.
He also insisted from day 1 that he would see his contract through.
Our club sacked him because he wouldn't accept Monk being forced upon him.
Now Monk's in charge and we are utter shit.
You're an embarrassment.

Were you there at Wembley?
How about on the steps of the Brangwyn Hall?
You're an embarrassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:05 - Nov 27 with 748 viewsjackedup

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 08:58 - Nov 27 by waynekerr55

Please go through my post history for a summation as to why I believe the strength and conditioning program put on during ML's last season was inadequate.

It's far less adequate now. So much so that after Monk and Clotet realized they were so often collapsing in the second half at the beginning of last season, they gave up playing in the iconic Swansea way.

How many games have you seen in the Monk era where the second half was an improvement over the first half?
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:06 - Nov 27 with 747 viewsDarran

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:02 - Nov 27 by Kerouac

Football fans up and down the country remember their team's glory days fondly. Usually they hold the managers responsible for guiding the team to it's first major trophy in high regard.
You're an embarrassment.

You say Laudrup didn't give a "monkey's f*ck about the club" and yet he signed a contract extension when he didn't have to and was being courted by bigger clubs.
You're an embarrassment.

You're an embarrassment.

I must be too then because there's a few on here that are w*nking their helmets off over him.
It's pathetic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:20 - Nov 27 with 736 viewsjackedup

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 07:13 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

And sometimes it is due to having to play about 10 more fixtures, playing on Thursdays before a weekend fixture, and having to begin playing real matches in July. Injuries usually occur when drastic changes in training occur, or when not enough general strengthening has been done. Of course, if players must play competitive matches early in the season, their preseason buildup must be accelerated, which would probably put them at greater risk of injury. I wonder why so few of Laudrup's critics ever mention these factors.
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:42 - Nov 27 with 719 viewswaynekerr55

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:05 - Nov 27 by jackedup

It's far less adequate now. So much so that after Monk and Clotet realized they were so often collapsing in the second half at the beginning of last season, they gave up playing in the iconic Swansea way.

How many games have you seen in the Monk era where the second half was an improvement over the first half?

I'm confused. You're comparing apples with pears. How many soft tissue muscle injuries so we suffer with now?

Playing style yes I'll give you that though

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:43 - Nov 27 with 718 viewskarnataka

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 13:56 - Nov 27 by jackedup

you're regurgitating phony rumors based on no evidence. furthermore, all these false rumors were refuted by laudrup during his press conference at heathrow, where he said that jenkins was made aware of the fact that he had some personal business to tend to.

moreover, jenkins himself said that some of the things that had been said about laudrup made him to sick to his stomach.

but maybe you can provide a shred of evidence if you think your accusations are based on anything substantive.

It was a joke. Dear me, some people do take things seriously.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 14:45]
Laudrup turns down Denmark on 19:23 - Nov 27 with 664 viewsItchySphincter

Laudrup turns down Denmark on 14:02 - Nov 27 by Kerouac

You're an embarrassment.

You're an embarrassment.

You're an embarrassment.

Hiya Sprout.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024