Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38096 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 29 with 2137 viewsmax936

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 29 by orion3016

Eder odear

I can't believe that the only change is Siggy for Shelvey dear me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 29 with 2133 viewsJonTheJack

The only positive I can get from that is that Gylfi should have more chance to link up with Eder with his decent hold up play.

That's all I can say; Bartley sucks all hope out of everything else.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 29 with 2119 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Amat & FF must be injured, it is the only thing that makes sense.
Slomo Bartley against Liverpools speed merchants = rich pickings for them.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:25 - Nov 29 with 2108 viewsSwanzay

Oh feck!
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:25 - Nov 29 with 2096 viewsmax936

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 29 by JonTheJack

The only positive I can get from that is that Gylfi should have more chance to link up with Eder with his decent hold up play.

That's all I can say; Bartley sucks all hope out of everything else.

Lets hope they shock us all.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:26 - Nov 29 with 2072 viewsQuakerJack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Amat & FF must be injured, it is the only thing that makes sense.
Slomo Bartley against Liverpools speed merchants = rich pickings for them.

Fede is on the bench so cant be injured...

We're goosed!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 29 with 2056 viewsjojaca

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:25 - Nov 29 by max936

Lets hope they shock us all.

Going to have my afternoon nap and hopefully wake up when game is over. Awful team sheet.

Even when you know, you never know?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 29 with 2050 viewsFerryjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 29 by orion3016

Eder odear

Bartley & Leon God help us what the hell has Cork done to be on the bench all the time, he must be pissed off because I am. This could be Monk's swan song if they give us a feed
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 29 with 2030 viewslidojack

What has Cork got to do to get in the team?
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:28 - Nov 29 with 2010 viewsairedale

If we get slaughtered, it will be Garry's career that'll need shocking.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:28 - Nov 29 with 1996 viewsmarchamjack

Bartley...and Eder...oh God...Garry must really want out

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:28 - Nov 29 with 1992 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 29 by lidojack

Have Monk assassinated?

*edit in case someone is just that stupid, I am not actually advocating harming a single hair on Garry's lovely head.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 29 with 1989 viewsshandyjack

Bartley and Leon..... Monks lost the plot mun

Poll: Expectation for the season

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 29 with 1980 viewsorion3016

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 29 by lidojack

He definitely should have started today

Be over there now after

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 29 with 1969 viewsAquinas

That lineup seems to suggest that Monk has fallen out with a number of players in the dressing room and is omitting them as a lesson.

Or he is actually insane.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 29 with 1946 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ughhh whats he doing?!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 29 with 1939 viewsJackanapes

Be afraid.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 29 with 1894 viewsCooperman

There has to be something up behind the doors of SCFC and even if we do pick up 3 points today it will do nothing to change my view.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 29 with 1857 viewsswan_si

just taped up all the windows, and sent the kids down their nans, what the f@ck is Monk thinking about, hope he knows what he's doing, it could be a long 90 minutes.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 29 with 1849 viewsBorojack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 29 by Aquinas

That lineup seems to suggest that Monk has fallen out with a number of players in the dressing room and is omitting them as a lesson.

Or he is actually insane.

Perhaps he fancys the sack a nice big pay off.
And a new job next summer failiure gets its financial rewards.
Only have to ask Steve Maclaren about that.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 29 with 1845 viewsgiantstoneater

I'm afraid that Bartley will be undone by pace and movement is Amat even in the squad?
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 29 with 1809 viewsmichumagic9

Can't believe Bartley is starting again, hopefully he plays well. Also very surprised with the lineup in general, thought there would be more changes.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 29 with 1660 viewsWarwickHunt

Utterly f*cking bonkers - even by Monk's standards.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 29 with 1633 viewsshandyjack

Starting line up = game over

Poll: Expectation for the season

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 29 with 1597 viewsBorojack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

Utterly f*cking bonkers - even by Monk's standards.

A very stubborn man who clearly holds grudges.
Either that or he has just lot the plot completely.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024