Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutted for the players today 18:14 - Nov 29 with 3058 viewsicecoldjack

We played much better and got back to what we do best. Robbed with a dodgy pen given by the linesman .

Keep shelvey out the team and our one touch passing with movement will return, it was there today but still a bit rusty.

Leon was great for 60 mins, getting his match sharpness back, if he continues to play his mistakes will return to zero.
Routs also is starting to get his mojo back

Bartley, liability, one tackle away from giving a pen or getting sent off,doesn't have the temperament for me.

Overall much much improved, a lot less long ball rubbish and something to build on for the next game.

Give siggy the keys and keep jonjo on the bench and we will be ok .

Gutted for the players today on 18:21 - Nov 29 with 2149 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bonymine is on his way............look busy!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gutted for the players today on 18:23 - Nov 29 with 2122 viewsNookiejack

I suppose prefer that we had our luck against Bournemouth last week - as couldn't afford for them to pick up 3 3 pts against us.
Gutted for the players today on 18:28 - Nov 29 with 2078 viewsjack247

If we want to play that style, Leon and Routledge need to start week in week out.
Gutted for the players today on 18:31 - Nov 29 with 2037 viewslidojack

Gutted for the players today on 18:28 - Nov 29 by jack247

If we want to play that style, Leon and Routledge need to start week in week out.

The problem is we aren't going to win many games at home playing that style because the impetus will be on us to attack
Gutted for the players today on 18:33 - Nov 29 with 2024 viewsoldcob

Agree with all of this, except I thought Bartley was decent today. Liverpool don't make life easy for centre backs as they proved against Man. City last weekend.
Gutted for the players today on 18:33 - Nov 29 with 2020 viewsicecoldjack

Well at least the plyers tried to pass the ball, shame some of them are so rusty at it these days.

If we maintain this approach we will be ok IMO .

As for the fella you speak about bryn, he is just part of the happy clap head in the sand brigade, following the school yard bullies who like to round on anyone with a differing point of view.

I think it's great myself, more people are dis satisfied than satisfied which goes to prove that some know what they are talking about and say what they think and some are fookin clueless and post about anything other than football, probably to mask their lack of knowledge.

Just have a look at how many non football threads/ comments Darran posts for evidence of this.
Gutted for the players today on 18:35 - Nov 29 with 2000 viewsDarran

Gutted for the players today on 18:33 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

Well at least the plyers tried to pass the ball, shame some of them are so rusty at it these days.

If we maintain this approach we will be ok IMO .

As for the fella you speak about bryn, he is just part of the happy clap head in the sand brigade, following the school yard bullies who like to round on anyone with a differing point of view.

I think it's great myself, more people are dis satisfied than satisfied which goes to prove that some know what they are talking about and say what they think and some are fookin clueless and post about anything other than football, probably to mask their lack of knowledge.

Just have a look at how many non football threads/ comments Darran posts for evidence of this.

There's more to life than football.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gutted for the players today on 18:39 - Nov 29 with 1961 viewsjack247

Gutted for the players today on 18:31 - Nov 29 by lidojack

The problem is we aren't going to win many games at home playing that style because the impetus will be on us to attack

The short, quick pass and move style I mean. Not necessarily the containing aspect.
Login to get fewer ads

Gutted for the players today on 18:39 - Nov 29 with 1958 viewsicecoldjack

Gutted for the players today on 18:31 - Nov 29 by lidojack

I just think that he is a liability myself, putting in a mindless tackle on milner out on the touchline was daft, going through benteke on the edge of our area the same.

Another ref and he would have had 2 yellows and been sent off .

I would keep changes to a minimum but he would be one i'd change, probably Gomis back in for Eder but neither inspire me at the moment.

A word on Montero, he looks fookin' hopeless these days! seems like he goes everywhere without the ball! with him and Ayew in the team we will keep killing our full backs.
Gutted for the players today on 18:47 - Nov 29 with 1906 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gutted for the players today on 18:35 - Nov 29 by Darran

Or homosexuality

Gutted for the players today on 18:50 - Nov 29 with 1868 viewsjacabertawe

Gutted for the players today on 18:47 - Nov 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Or homosexuality

"Gutted for the players"? Er, no. No shots on target. Gomis and Eder and just not up to the job.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Gutted for the players today on 18:51 - Nov 29 with 1867 viewsGh0st

There's more to life than an internet message board.
Gutted for the players today on 18:53 - Nov 29 with 1850 viewsicecoldjack

Which is why you spend every spare minute posting absolute bollcks and acting in a childish manner (grown men mind) on a football forum..hmm ok.

But i do agree that there is more to life than football .
Gutted for the players today on 18:55 - Nov 29 with 1825 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gutted for the players today on 18:50 - Nov 29 by jacabertawe

"Gutted for the players"? Er, no. No shots on target. Gomis and Eder and just not up to the job.

That has to be the best reply I've ever had

Gutted for the players today on 18:57 - Nov 29 with 1807 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gutted for the players today on 18:51 - Nov 29 by Gh0st

There's more to life than an internet message board.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

Gutted for the players today on 19:01 - Nov 29 with 1762 viewsicecoldjack

Gutted for the players today on 18:50 - Nov 29 by jacabertawe

Yes i was, i felt it was a bit harsh to lose the game in such a shtty way, i also thought the effort was there and the team played ok considering how awful they have been of late.

It;s no coincidence an improved performance came because we played to the strengths of most of them .

There are serious issues with the strikers of course but you can only p!ss with the cock you got !

If we put in the same effort and get back to moving the ball around with neat one touch play and triangles then we will start to get our mojo back.

There has been a definite u- turn by the management though, playing Leon shows it. I think if we go down this road we will get more fluid in our football and return to the Swans we know and love.

I personally think Monk has experimented and fooked up the clubs style of play.

In persuit of a plan B he fooked up plan A but hopefully that is being fixed after a few pointers from the chairman.
Gutted for the players today on 19:01 - Nov 29 with 1753 viewsJackfath

The concept of a NON FOOTBALL FORUM is lost on some.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gutted for the players today on 19:04 - Nov 29 with 1721 viewsSwansNZ

Gutted for me.
I got up at 4:45am to watch us lose again, and I don’t get paid 50K a week — spare a thought for me please.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gutted for the players today on 19:04 - Nov 29 with 1715 viewsGh0st

Gutted for the players today on 19:01 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

The concept of LIFE is lost on some.
Gutted for the players today on 19:06 - Nov 29 with 1690 viewsJackfath

Gutted for the players today on 19:04 - Nov 29 by Gh0st

The concept of LIFE is lost on some.

The concept of WORRYING ABOUT ONES SELF RATHER THAN OTHERS seem to be amiss too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gutted for the players today on 19:07 - Nov 29 with 1685 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gutted for the players today on 19:04 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

Gutted for me.
I got up at 4:45am to watch us lose again, and I don’t get paid 50K a week — spare a thought for me please.

Bugger off, you don't live in a country where it perpetually rains. It's bloody summer down there too

Gutted for the players today on 19:09 - Nov 29 with 1668 viewsSwansNZ

Gutted for the players today on 19:07 - Nov 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Bugger off, you don't live in a country where it perpetually rains. It's bloody summer down there too

We get rain too - had a few drops on Saturday

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gutted for the players today on 19:13 - Nov 29 with 1629 viewsicecoldjack

Gutted for the players today on 19:01 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Yes , as is the concept of differing opinions .
Gutted for the players today on 19:15 - Nov 29 with 1611 viewsMattG

Gutted for me.

Je suis SwansNZ
Gutted for the players today on 19:16 - Nov 29 with 1603 viewsicecoldjack

Gutted for me.

Yes but at least you can now go back to bed, the rest of us have to put up with snidey comments from Darran and Jackfath for the rest of the evening !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024