Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive well done boys 16:53 - Dec 26 with 6778 viewslovejuicejack

Poor game massive three points, well done lads
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 16:58]
Massive well done boys on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 4629 viewsperchrockjack

Quality abysmal but we re past all that aesthetic crap now.

Points first foremost

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Massive well done boys on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 4618 viewsdgt73

Massive well done boys on 17:07 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Points first foremost

Abysmal ? Nowhere near.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Massive well done boys on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 4600 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Pretty much sums it up.

Still have major concerns about how weak we look as an attacking force, but another clean sheet and plenty of spirit shown by the team.

Just need a manager in and a striker on loan

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Massive well done boys on 17:10 - Dec 26 with 4588 viewslovejuicejack

Massive well done boys on 17:08 - Dec 26 by dgt73

Abysmal ? Nowhere near.

It was utterly shapeless, a terrible game but three points is three points.
Massive well done boys on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 4554 viewsDarran

It wasn't abysmal,it wasn't pretty but it certainly wasn't abysmal.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Massive well done boys on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 4554 viewsWingstandwood

I bet the team was under a fair amount of pressure to get that 'elusive' win so hopefully things will pick up regarding standard of play!

Argus!

Massive well done boys on 17:15 - Dec 26 with 4506 viewsdgt73

Massive well done boys on 17:10 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

It was utterly shapeless, a terrible game but three points is three points.

Terrible ? Nowhere near.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Massive well done boys on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 4410 viewsperchrockjack

Quality of Taylor crosses alone could fill an abysmal jug to kingdom com
Terrible is placing of passes and a god awful spectacle for neutrals, for whom I really don't give a shite.

However, great relief with a win, which is ALL.

Innit boy.

Saddest result seeing Wrexham lose to southport at home. Dear god.

Login to get fewer ads

Massive well done boys on 17:32 - Dec 26 with 4341 viewslonglostjack

About time we had a bit of luck. Will be interesting to see the line up for the Palace game with a 48 hour turnaround.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Massive well done boys on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 4286 viewsawayjack

Not a classic but result will be big confidence boost. Rode out luck a little bit showed a lot of fight against an aggressive WB team.
Massive well done boys on 17:48 - Dec 26 with 4237 viewsJack_Meoff

Thought we did okay first half. Second not pretty in the slightest but we ground out the win, and our players had zero protection from the ref.

Abysmal a bit harsh, and a second clean sheet very welcome too.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Massive well done boys on 17:59 - Dec 26 with 4141 viewsmorningstar

Whatever anyone says, the way we set up and the personnel we have at our disposal we cannot play without an out and out striker. Dislike Gomis as much as you like, but we will get more points on the board with him on the pitch rather than sitting on the bench.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Massive well done boys on 17:59 - Dec 26 with 4126 viewsBloodyhills

Poor performance quality wise. We caused a lot of our own problems by giving the ball away too easily.

The pluses, good battling from the players who seem motivated and we got the three points :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Massive well done boys on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 4105 viewsFerryjack

What the hell do you people want 3 points is the most important, performance not top class's but the commitment 100%. I think people need to look at what we were playing against a typical Pullis team anti football, East let them get away with some terrible tackles, they kicked it as high & as long as possible & I have never seen a team waste so much time at throw ins. Well done Curt.
Massive well done boys on 18:06 - Dec 26 with 4069 viewsmorningstar

Massive well done boys on 17:48 - Dec 26 by Jack_Meoff

Thought we did okay first half. Second not pretty in the slightest but we ground out the win, and our players had zero protection from the ref.

Abysmal a bit harsh, and a second clean sheet very welcome too.

West Brom were very physical, but they were just that. When they overstepped the mark, they were pulled up on it. We on the other hand do not know how to be physical if it hit us in the face. We think being physical is giving away needless fouls instead of going in hard.
Also we need to know when to go down under a niggly challenge. It's not a criticism as it's not really in our make up. I guess we just have to accept games and performances like today. One thing is for sure though, two weeks ago we would never have won that game!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 18:08]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Massive well done boys on 18:08 - Dec 26 with 4043 viewsKilkennyjack

Massive well done boys on 17:07 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Points first foremost

Leon alone was worth the money to get in. Nowhere near abysmal. Well done mr curtis and the lads.

Beware of the Risen People

Massive well done boys on 18:09 - Dec 26 with 4024 viewsNeath_Jack

Massive well done boys on 17:59 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Whatever anyone says, the way we set up and the personnel we have at our disposal we cannot play without an out and out striker. Dislike Gomis as much as you like, but we will get more points on the board with him on the pitch rather than sitting on the bench.

I'm tempted to agree with you, regarding Gomis on the pitch, but with Ayew today, he makes himself busy, loads of closing their defenders down, which you don't get from Gomis. I'd agree we need an out and out striker, but until we start creating chances for them at a quick tempo then it's pointless him being there imo.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Massive well done boys on 18:12 - Dec 26 with 4003 viewsNeath_Jack

Massive well done boys on 18:06 - Dec 26 by morningstar

West Brom were very physical, but they were just that. When they overstepped the mark, they were pulled up on it. We on the other hand do not know how to be physical if it hit us in the face. We think being physical is giving away needless fouls instead of going in hard.
Also we need to know when to go down under a niggly challenge. It's not a criticism as it's not really in our make up. I guess we just have to accept games and performances like today. One thing is for sure though, two weeks ago we would never have won that game!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 18:08]

Stoke have got the mix right. Playing good football, a tough tackling, physical team, who know how to play/hound the ref.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 18:31]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Massive well done boys on 18:13 - Dec 26 with 3989 viewsperchrockjack

Get a grip ffs.
Read what s posted.

Quality.... Abysmal.

Where is Leon mentioned as regards that .

Jesus boys , chwarae tea.

Compared with how we have played in the recent past the quality was utterly abysmalist.

Massive well done boys on 18:14 - Dec 26 with 3977 viewsacejack3065

It wasn't pretty with both sides and the ref making sure that fluidity was at a minimum. I thought we controlled the first half and got a goal that we deserved even though it was about as glamorous as Sunday league. The opposition tore up no trees in getting back into the game.

Second half west brom threw the kitchen sink at us and we didn't change it up as we probably should have. Some changes wouldnt have gone amiss but the boys defended like heroes and all was well. If we keep picking up points we will be fine. If we were in trouble before today, west brom have shown me nothing that says they couldn't be as well. Dogsh*t team playing dogsh*t football.

If today taught us anything it was the value of scoring first. It's much harder to chase a game than it is to defend a lead in the premier league. If you score first you will win more often than not. Hopefully whoever comes in can give us a bit of attacking impetus because our shape and defending was pretty alright against an ugly, brutish opponent.
Massive well done boys on 18:16 - Dec 26 with 3964 viewsBeaker

Bloody hell we win and people are still moaning . It's 3 points against a team who were set up not to lose . Leon and Fernandez were outstanding . Gylfi and Ayew run their balls off . Overall a good hard earned win . At least the players looked as if they cared .
Massive well done boys on 18:16 - Dec 26 with 3961 viewsEdmundo

Massive well done boys on 17:11 - Dec 26 by Darran

It wasn't abysmal,it wasn't pretty but it certainly wasn't abysmal.

Messy, mainly due to our ability to give the ball constantly to the opposition and then we won it back......then the ref blew for another free kick to them.

That was it for 70 minutes.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Massive well done boys on 18:18 - Dec 26 with 3933 viewsperchrockjack

We fronted up.

Which was good.

Now, we need to carry on being ugly but effective and when we be secured our prem league status we can all squabble about who to sell and buy and how to play.

I d rather do test in this league so maybe those obsessed with quality or pretty passing for passing sake had better go to b@q whilst games are on

Massive well done boys on 18:24 - Dec 26 with 3868 viewsJack_Meoff

Massive well done boys on 18:13 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Get a grip ffs.
Read what s posted.

Quality.... Abysmal.

Where is Leon mentioned as regards that .

Jesus boys , chwarae tea.

Compared with how we have played in the recent past the quality was utterly abysmalist.

Stoke, Leicester and Bournemouth home was abysmal. Not great today but nowhere near that level IMO

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Massive well done boys on 18:25 - Dec 26 with 3846 viewsJonTheJack

Abysmal? Have a word.

Movement is getting better each game, and they really dug in today against 12 men for the majority.

Leon and Routs were outstanding; if Routs can hold the ball up like that then Gomis needs to take a long hard look at himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024