Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas Period 17:38 - Jan 2 with 1598 viewsstid

Overall got to be Happy with that , looking back only disappointment was not beating West Ham but that was the game that kicked us on. Some winnable games coming up over the next month and im confident that come March we will be clear
Xmas Period on 17:47 - Jan 2 with 1558 viewsHuw57

Yep - 3 clean sheets and a good input of 5 points. Good building blocks.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Xmas Period on 17:57 - Jan 2 with 1529 viewsAngelRangelQS

Definitely

Could have been so much worse.

The key now is getting a new manager in enough time so he has a run up to the Sunderland game
Xmas Period on 17:59 - Jan 2 with 1515 viewsshandyjack

the problem has been the teams around us have all picked up points

Poll: Expectation for the season

Xmas Period on 18:07 - Jan 2 with 1495 viewskarnataka

Xmas Period on 17:57 - Jan 2 by AngelRangelQS

Definitely

Could have been so much worse.

The key now is getting a new manager in enough time so he has a run up to the Sunderland game

Nice to see a bit of balanced perspective and realism. After the unlucky Man City game, my mate & I agreed that we needed 8 points from the next 6 games - 4 from WHU & WBA, probably zero from Palace & ManU and 4 from Sunderland & Watford. Well, we're currently 1 point ahead of that requirement so I'm not too despondent yet. If we get the 4 points from the next 2 games, that would be 9 from 6, an average equivalent to 57 points over a season which is marginally better than we averaged over the whole of last season. Continue like that and we'll pass 40 points.
Xmas Period on 18:44 - Jan 2 with 1446 viewsarfurjob

Plenty of positives, even if the other results havent gone our way recently. Alot of panic where its not warranted.

A decent striker or preferably two in the window and we're laughing...give us something to choose from
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024