Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis 18:24 - Jan 11 with 7032 viewsthomasJack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Alan-Curtis-New-arrivals-mean-Bafetimbi-

Poll: Next signing

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 5473 viewsSwansea93

Good, his head is in Dubai anyway.

We need a new striker ASAP though, would of been nice to get one in time for Sunderland.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:32 - Jan 11 with 5410 viewsVetchitBack

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:44 - Jan 11 with 5281 viewslegoman

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:28 - Jan 11 by Swansea93

Good, his head is in Dubai anyway.

We need a new striker ASAP though, would of been nice to get one in time for Sunderland.

...have...

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:56 - Jan 11 with 5179 viewsmarchamjack

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:44 - Jan 11 by legoman

...have...

innit

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:59 - Jan 11 with 5147 viewsshandyjack

i don't quite understand the line, that 'there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes'. What are they doing, surely targets would have already been identified and it's a case of bidding for them and narrowing down the specific targets.

I have tbh and say that i doubt we'll get anyone of note in, it''s not sounding promising at all.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:40 - Jan 11 with 4929 viewsAngelRangelQS

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:59 - Jan 11 by shandyjack

i don't quite understand the line, that 'there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes'. What are they doing, surely targets would have already been identified and it's a case of bidding for them and narrowing down the specific targets.

I have tbh and say that i doubt we'll get anyone of note in, it''s not sounding promising at all.

No it's not sounding very positive in terms of bringing anyone in.

It's all quite contradictory too
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:44 - Jan 11 with 4896 viewscaerleon_jack

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 18:59 - Jan 11 by shandyjack

Didn't you just answer your own question?

Insert something witty here

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 4883 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is AC preparing the way by putting pressure on Gomis?
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 4862 viewsDyfnant

Sounding like no one out = no one in

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:52 - Jan 11 with 4833 viewsshandyjack

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:44 - Jan 11 by caerleon_jack

Didn't you just answer your own question?

No

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:55 - Jan 11 with 4803 viewscaerleon_jack

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:52 - Jan 11 by shandyjack

No

You said you don't understand what work is going on behind the scenes and then explained exactly what sort of work is going on behind the scenes?

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:02 - Jan 11 with 4717 viewsAngelRangelQS

Its quite clear that most of this window's activity in is dependent on what we can con other clubs out of for Shelvey and Gomis.

On that basis, we probably can't go out and do much business until we known what kind of cash we have coming in. Hopefully if a fee is agreed for JJS we can go out and make a bid or two now.
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:05 - Jan 11 with 4679 viewsshandyjack

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:55 - Jan 11 by caerleon_jack

You said you don't understand what work is going on behind the scenes and then explained exactly what sort of work is going on behind the scenes?

No,I meant that work should have already been done and now is just a case of finalising deals. Seems we haven't got a clue who we want, as a fan it doesn't seem like much is being done behind the scenes

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:07 - Jan 11 with 4640 viewsAngelRangelQS

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:05 - Jan 11 by shandyjack

No,I meant that work should have already been done and now is just a case of finalising deals. Seems we haven't got a clue who we want, as a fan it doesn't seem like much is being done behind the scenes

We probably don't know who we can afford as opposed to who we want
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:07 - Jan 11 with 4638 viewsVetchitBack

We are the "Swans" remember?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:09 - Jan 11 with 4610 viewscaerleon_jack

So what would you like to hear?

Taking into account that we are never going to state in the press who we are after, what do you honestly think Curtis is going to say?

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:21 - Jan 11 with 4488 viewsdobjack2

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:02 - Jan 11 by AngelRangelQS

Its quite clear that most of this window's activity in is dependent on what we can con other clubs out of for Shelvey and Gomis.

On that basis, we probably can't go out and do much business until we known what kind of cash we have coming in. Hopefully if a fee is agreed for JJS we can go out and make a bid or two now.

people didn't think that our transfer business would be dependant on who leaves, that we would have scouted front line strikers and would have had a deal or deals ready to go.

Anyone leaving would need to be replaced not, as it seems be needed to fund our activity.
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:37 - Jan 11 with 4359 viewsshandyjack

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:09 - Jan 11 by caerleon_jack

So what would you like to hear?

Taking into account that we are never going to state in the press who we are after, what do you honestly think Curtis is going to say?

Id expect a bit of movement so far.bids in for players and not leaving it till last minute

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:45 - Jan 11 with 4295 viewsAngelRangelQS

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:21 - Jan 11 by dobjack2

people didn't think that our transfer business would be dependant on who leaves, that we would have scouted front line strikers and would have had a deal or deals ready to go.

Anyone leaving would need to be replaced not, as it seems be needed to fund our activity.

Don't disagree mate but we are probably restricted by who we can ship out
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 20:59 - Jan 11 with 4238 viewsLeonisGod

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 19:40 - Jan 11 by AngelRangelQS

No it's not sounding very positive in terms of bringing anyone in.

It's all quite contradictory too

It's almost like we need a manager with a clear idea of the direction he wants to go and good connections (like Brenda bringing in Borini & Sinclair; Laudrup bringing in Michu and JDG).

I won't mention Souza and Lopez
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 4220 viewsepaul

Seen touted Gomis and Defoe straight swap

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 21:51 - Jan 11 with 4063 viewsdobjack2

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 21:02 - Jan 11 by epaul

Seen touted Gomis and Defoe straight swap

So we would swap Gomis for Defoe and pay Gomis £4 million
Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 21:56 - Jan 11 with 4027 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Good that there's plenty going on behind the scenes as we're dying on stage...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 22:08 - Jan 11 with 3980 viewslonglostjack

If the transfer dealings go to the wire so what? The January window is notoriously difficult and getting our transfer business done early in the summer didn't particularly help did it?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 22:54 - Jan 11 with 3847 viewsDyfnant

Alan Curtis: New arrivails might mean Gomis on 22:08 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

If the transfer dealings go to the wire so what? The January window is notoriously difficult and getting our transfer business done early in the summer didn't particularly help did it?

Maybe because we need a striker now

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024