Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Straw clutchers 21:34 - Jan 13 with 2461 viewslovejuicejack

I've created a thread for you post away
Straw clutchers on 21:41 - Jan 13 with 2436 viewsJonnyTheJack

We're not in the relegation zone...

In all seriousness. I find it hard to blame the team after that refereeing performance. 2 offside goals, a red card and a deflected goal. Big sam needs to pick some lottery numbers after that.

Fans need to get some bottle.
Straw clutchers on 21:43 - Jan 13 with 2407 viewsPozuelosSideys

Straw clutchers on 21:41 - Jan 13 by JonnyTheJack

In all seriousness. I find it hard to blame the team after that refereeing performance. 2 offside goals, a red card and a deflected goal. Big sam needs to pick some lottery numbers after that.

Yep. Ironically these are the same people who are calling for "battlers" and players who have "bottle".

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Straw clutchers on 21:44 - Jan 13 with 2393 viewsblaine_scfc

Straw clutchers on 21:41 - Jan 13 by JonnyTheJack

I'm with you on this one, two players were notably poor but I haven't really got any grumbles with the performance. I said before the game though that lose this at home then we are down, I stand by that.

With our run in we won't recover from this. I pray someone can bump this post in a few weeks as I was completely wrong. But can't see it now.
Straw clutchers on 21:45 - Jan 13 with 2385 viewsbarry_island

No Montero tonight. £11m more in the transfer kitty?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Straw clutchers on 22:35 - Jan 13 with 2312 viewsBloodyhills

Most of the players showed some heart and fight tonight. Would have won bar some atrocious decisions.

Still enough games for us to stay up.

Need some new players though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024