Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fook this... 21:57 - Jan 13 with 2545 viewsicecoldjack

..really proud of the effort tonight, the players were robbed and the look on the face of the likes of Taylor,Siggy,Ayew etc when they came off was one of utter disbelief and sheer hurt.

We arn't down, lets get behind them, lets play against 12 every week if thats what it takes , if we go down so what? it's our club, we need to back the team just like tonight.

Gutted for all at SCFC after seeing that, fans were superb,players tried hard, there is plenty to work with IMO.

What we are seeing over the last month is a cruel twist of bad luck if we keep trying and working and believing we can change that.

Don't care about relegation, just care about the team playing for the shirt, they did just that tonight .

Fook this... on 22:04 - Jan 13 with 2502 viewsswan65split

agree, our luck is shit, whatever we get, we get 3 times as much against us.
Fook this... on 22:09 - Jan 13 with 2448 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Totally agree, except it was 13 men not 12, you forgot the linesman.
Fook this... on 22:11 - Jan 13 with 2424 viewsicecoldjack

Fook this... on 22:04 - Jan 13 by swan65split

agree, our luck is shit, whatever we get, we get 3 times as much against us.

Seems that way.

Defoe was 5yrds offside for one chance and IMO it was the crowd that made the linesman put his flag up.

If this game was played in serie A the officials would be under investigation for corruption !!

Not since scunny home in the league cup have i seen such incompetence from the refs!!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 22:13]
Fook this... on 22:55 - Jan 13 with 2261 viewsmax936

Good post.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fook this... on 22:59 - Jan 13 with 2238 viewsKGriz16

The linesman second half was so unsure of himself you could see that, dithering on whether or not put his flag up until the east stand yells at him, it was then he put his flag up you could see by Ash's reaction that even he was in disbelief. I was going to watch MOTD tonight, but i'm not sitting through those decisions again. They gave a novice referee a really important bottom of the table clash and look what happens. but anyway..

i'm really proud as well of the effort put in by the boys today, hopefully more of the same again Monday vs Watford!
Fook this... on 23:04 - Jan 13 with 2189 viewsAngelRangelQS

Didn't go to city but tonight was the first time in months I came away feeling we'd genuinely been hard done by.

We weren't perfect but aside from the obvious fact we lost the game can't think of too many negatives.

Tonight was never going to seal our destiny one way or another
Fook this... on 23:05 - Jan 13 with 2180 viewsSwanzay

Good performance, reminds me of the great escape days cirra 2003
Fook this... on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 2140 viewsBanosswan

Can I curl up in to a ball and stay happily on this thread away from all the hysteria please.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Fook this... on 23:33 - Jan 13 with 2086 viewsMervyn

Fook this... on 23:10 - Jan 13 by Banosswan

Can I curl up in to a ball and stay happily on this thread away from all the hysteria please.

im joining you for a cwtch.....players didnt deserve that....staying here in the warm
Fook this... on 23:36 - Jan 13 with 2076 viewsOldjack

11v11 we'd have done them of that i have no doubt ,bloody livid even more now after MOTD

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fook this... on 23:39 - Jan 13 with 2056 viewsBanosswan

Fook this... on 23:33 - Jan 13 by Mervyn

im joining you for a cwtch.....players didnt deserve that....staying here in the warm

Can I be big spoon?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fook this... on 23:44 - Jan 13 with 2016 viewsMervyn

not too sure ive got a headache coming on
Fook this... on 23:54 - Jan 13 with 1977 viewsicecoldjack

I've not seen MOTD but i'm guessing the Ref got the headlines ?

The devasted look on siggy and taylors face when the final whistle spoke a thousand words to me, same with Ayew.

I think those players,and a few more, have enough professional pride to play for the shirt,and give it 100%

Can't ask for more, we learnt a lot tonight as fans and know who is up for the battle,barrow is another,so plenty of positives,even though i'm fookin' gutted .
Fook this... on 00:08 - Jan 14 with 1942 viewslifelong

Fook this... on 23:54 - Jan 13 by icecoldjack

I've not seen MOTD but i'm guessing the Ref got the headlines ?

The devasted look on siggy and taylors face when the final whistle spoke a thousand words to me, same with Ayew.

I think those players,and a few more, have enough professional pride to play for the shirt,and give it 100%

Can't ask for more, we learnt a lot tonight as fans and know who is up for the battle,barrow is another,so plenty of positives,even though i'm fookin' gutted .

Two of Defoe's goals offside, the 3rd goal borderline, poor decision for our penalty and the sending off wasn't even a foul.
Fook this... on 00:12 - Jan 14 with 1923 viewsLeonisGod

Fook this... on 22:59 - Jan 13 by KGriz16

The linesman second half was so unsure of himself you could see that, dithering on whether or not put his flag up until the east stand yells at him, it was then he put his flag up you could see by Ash's reaction that even he was in disbelief. I was going to watch MOTD tonight, but i'm not sitting through those decisions again. They gave a novice referee a really important bottom of the table clash and look what happens. but anyway..

i'm really proud as well of the effort put in by the boys today, hopefully more of the same again Monday vs Watford!

He was waiting until Defoe touched the ball. Not offside until he gets involved in the play.

Which shows you how stupid the rule is.
Fook this... on 08:09 - Jan 14 with 1783 viewsstevethejack

Fook this... on 00:12 - Jan 14 by LeonisGod

He was waiting until Defoe touched the ball. Not offside until he gets involved in the play.

WRONG

Defoe had 3 touches before given off side, the second his boot touched the ball, the flag should have been raised.
Fook this... on 08:40 - Jan 14 with 1715 viewsPegojack

I'm not going to post much about last night, I'm still too gutted.

All I'll say is that (a) you can't win when playing against 14 men and (b) I was very proud of the effort put in by the whole team. Keep playing like that and we're not dead and buried yet.

And oh yes, Huw, it's time to dip into the pocket. We had a bunch of heroes out there last night, but they need some good quality back up if we're going to survive. Striker top priority.
Fook this... on 08:41 - Jan 14 with 1712 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Fook this... on 00:12 - Jan 14 by LeonisGod

Thought the rule changed from having to touch it to just being involved in play a couple of years ago

"Commiting an Offside Offence
A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

interfering with play
interfering with an opponent
gaining an advantage by being in that position"
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 8:42]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Fook this... on 11:00 - Jan 14 with 1608 viewslonglostjack

Great post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fook this... on 11:25 - Jan 14 with 1569 viewsunion_jack

Fook this... on 08:09 - Jan 14 by stevethejack

WRONG

Defoe had 3 touches before given off side, the second his boot touched the ball, the flag should have been raised.

It's not how I saw it but I've only seen it the once live.

I think the other Sunderland player had come from an onside position so if he had stuck it in the net it may have stood.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fook this... on 11:28 - Jan 14 with 1552 viewsTitan_Uranus

Fook this... on 00:08 - Jan 14 by lifelong

Two of Defoe's goals offside, the 3rd goal borderline, poor decision for our penalty and the sending off wasn't even a foul.

On the replay it looks like a foul by lens to me. Naughten gets there first, wins the ball and Lens catches him on the side of the foot as he swings for it. His feet arent high and his studs are facing down not towards the player. Wheres the foul there?

That said in real time it did look bad and I thought oh no this could be trouble
Fook this... on 11:33 - Jan 14 with 1530 viewsunion_jack

Fook this... on 11:28 - Jan 14 by Titan_Uranus

On the replay it looks like a foul by lens to me. Naughten gets there first, wins the ball and Lens catches him on the side of the foot as he swings for it. His feet arent high and his studs are facing down not towards the player. Wheres the foul there?

That said in real time it did look bad and I thought oh no this could be trouble

I think it was more a case of sounding bad than looking bad.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024