Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis Press Conference 15:01 - Jan 15 with 5704 viewsCliffTop

Interesting for Curtis to come out with this:

Curtis on his role as interim manager

“I’ve got no vanity in terms of saying I’m going to stay til end of season. I expect to but if results go against us and they bring someone in at short notice, so be it. Vital we not only stay in PL next season but for coming seasons. If they wanted to bring someone in that really wouldn’t be a problem. We are open. The main thing is club survives. The priority staying in PL.”

Wonder if suddenly someone has clicked that we could do with some help for Curt & Dave Adams?

Will the club sign Doumbia or Sinclair?
“You can probably add 20 names as well. We have to get someone in sooner rather than later. A signing would lift the dressing room and the supporters morale.
“We have to trust in Huw. It’s quiet at the moment but that’s not to say there aren’t frantic deals being done. Next time we meet we should have one, maybe two new faces with us.

Be good to get a couple in, but could have done with them before Watford match really.
Curtis Press Conference on 15:04 - Jan 15 with 4215 viewsawayjack

Just have so much respect for the man. Honest, humble and puts the Club first. If there was a football god he'd make Curt as good a manager as he was a player.
Curtis Press Conference on 15:04 - Jan 15 with 4215 viewsOldjack

We're running out of time all needs sorting asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Curtis Press Conference on 15:04 - Jan 15 with 4195 viewsmax936

In other words get a Manager in ffs, it really isn't fair on Curtis.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Curtis Press Conference on 15:06 - Jan 15 with 4158 viewsCliffTop

Curtis Press Conference on 15:04 - Jan 15 by max936

Sounds like a shout for help doesn't it... well Benitez was at Anfield the other day so back in the country, give him a ring HUW
Curtis Press Conference on 15:08 - Jan 15 with 4133 viewsrWp

Curtis Press Conference on 15:06 - Jan 15 by CliffTop

Sounds like a shout for help doesn't it... well Benitez was at Anfield the other day so back in the country, give him a ring HUW

Jenkins has said we are not interested in Doumbia. Well what a surprise. It was inevitable.
I guarantee you we will not sign one player.
Curtis Press Conference on 15:08 - Jan 15 with 4133 viewsphact0rri

he is rather keen on the "sooner rather than later" line I've noted.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Curtis Press Conference on 15:09 - Jan 15 with 4121 viewsblaine_scfc

Curtis Press Conference on 15:04 - Jan 15 by awayjack

Just have so much respect for the man. Honest, humble and puts the Club first. If there was a football god he'd make Curt as good a manager as he was a player.

We are lucky to have someone like Alan Curtis at the club. If we go down, no blame whatsoever on him. This mess wasn't created by him, and it's asking an unbelievable amount for him to sort it out.
Curtis Press Conference on 15:19 - Jan 15 with 4024 viewsmax936

Curtis Press Conference on 15:06 - Jan 15 by CliffTop

We will JDG and probably Sinclair, cheap as chips innit, if like it seems there's no money here there's not a lot else they can do.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 17:28]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Curtis Press Conference on 15:22 - Jan 15 with 3979 viewsblaine_scfc

Curtis Press Conference on 15:08 - Jan 15 by rWp

Jenkins has said we are not interested in Doumbia. Well what a surprise. It was inevitable.

Has he? When
Curtis Press Conference on 15:27 - Jan 15 with 3930 viewsawayjack

Curtis Press Conference on 15:09 - Jan 15 by blaine_scfc

We are lucky to have someone like Alan Curtis at the club. If we go down, no blame whatsoever on him. This mess wasn't created by him, and it's asking an unbelievable amount for him to sort it out.

Yup. He should not be in this position but is still showing so many qualities others could learn from.
Curtis Press Conference on 15:30 - Jan 15 with 3886 viewsraynor94

I'll bump this when the window closes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Curtis Press Conference on 15:34 - Jan 15 with 3833 viewsJACKARSE

Curtis Press Conference on 15:22 - Jan 15 by blaine_scfc

Has he? When

Sunderland are after him to phuck us over ....
Curtis Press Conference on 15:35 - Jan 15 with 3829 viewsLandore_Jack

He always says that when we are interested.

#backtojack

Curtis Press Conference on 15:35 - Jan 15 with 3829 viewsQuakerJack

Curtis Press Conference on 15:04 - Jan 15 by max936

agreed

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Curtis Press Conference on 15:39 - Jan 15 with 3775 viewsjojaca

Curtis Press Conference on 15:35 - Jan 15 by QuakerJack

agreed

He twice mentions "There is stuff happening behind the scenes which he has little knowledge off" on sky sports news. Come on Alan, your poker face is not good.

Even when you know, you never know?

Curtis Press Conference on 15:43 - Jan 15 with 3736 viewsQuakerJack

Curtis Press Conference on 15:39 - Jan 15 by jojaca

He twice mentions "There is stuff happening behind the scenes which he has little knowledge off" on sky sports news. Come on Alan, your poker face is not good.

I get the impression he knows as much about it all as we do...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Curtis Press Conference on 15:46 - Jan 15 with 3698 viewsJACKARSE

Curtis Press Conference on 15:43 - Jan 15 by QuakerJack

I get the impression he knows as much about it all as we do...

That's a disgrace ...... he's been hung out to dry
Curtis Press Conference on 15:52 - Jan 15 with 3628 viewsQuakerJack

Curtis Press Conference on 15:46 - Jan 15 by JACKARSE

That's a disgrace ...... he's been hung out to dry

absolutely... what a way to treat a club legend... they know he won't turn his back on it, but reading his interviews he clearly doesn't want the job...

Curtis Press Conference on 16:34 - Jan 15 with 3424 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Went to visit my mum today apart from slagging off the ref from the other night She said to me I don't know Curt doesn't look himself lately. I'd agree with that .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Curtis Press Conference on 17:08 - Jan 15 with 3292 viewsmonmouth

Curtis Press Conference on 16:34 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Went to visit my mum today apart from slagging off the ref from the other night She said to me I don't know Curt doesn't look himself lately. I'd agree with that .

That depressed me a bit. He's basically saying that the dressing room is downbeat and we are desperately seeking someone not only to score goals but lift the spirits? That's the manager's job, no? (and that's not a dig at Curt...it's just an illustration of the terrible mess we are now in).

By being honest about something else (the need for a striker) he's also saying publicly yet again that Gomis and Eder are dogshit in his eyes. Agree or not, that aint really going to help when he has to bring one of them on.

Writing is on the wall now isn't it? If we lose Monday and buy nobody decent, fat lady will be tuning up and we will be the ones lucky to reach 30 points.

Aye, I've had a pretty poor day, can you tell?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Curtis Press Conference on 17:12 - Jan 15 with 3254 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Curtis Press Conference on 17:08 - Jan 15 by monmouth

That depressed me a bit. He's basically saying that the dressing room is downbeat and we are desperately seeking someone not only to score goals but lift the spirits? That's the manager's job, no? (and that's not a dig at Curt...it's just an illustration of the terrible mess we are now in).

By being honest about something else (the need for a striker) he's also saying publicly yet again that Gomis and Eder are dogshit in his eyes. Agree or not, that aint really going to help when he has to bring one of them on.

Writing is on the wall now isn't it? If we lose Monday and buy nobody decent, fat lady will be tuning up and we will be the ones lucky to reach 30 points.

Aye, I've had a pretty poor day, can you tell?

I'd have to wholeheartedly agree with every word of that Mon .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Curtis Press Conference on 17:15 - Jan 15 with 3222 views3swan

Curtis Press Conference on 16:34 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Understandable, but he was showing signs of strain after the Sunderland game
Curtis Press Conference on 17:17 - Jan 15 with 3189 viewsHighjack

Curtis Press Conference on 15:04 - Jan 15 by awayjack

Absolutely, I want him to succeed more than anything but so far I haven't seen anywhere near the level of improvement that some have seen and results have been pretty poor. It just feels like cusack all over again for me. Good man chucked in to do a job that he's not made to do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Curtis Press Conference on 17:19 - Jan 15 with 3158 viewsAngelRangelQS

Curtis Press Conference on 17:17 - Jan 15 by Highjack

Absolutely, I want him to succeed more than anything but so far I haven't seen anywhere near the level of improvement that some have seen and results have been pretty poor. It just feels like cusack all over again for me. Good man chucked in to do a job that he's not made to do.

And with no support
Curtis Press Conference on 17:24 - Jan 15 with 3094 viewsHighjack

Curtis Press Conference on 17:19 - Jan 15 by AngelRangelQS

And with no support

Quite.

Also to chuck in the fact he's done the job unspectacularly before at a lower level. Twice. I so want him to succeed and prove me wrong though and he will always get my support in everything he does (bar the odd bizarre substitution) but at this point I don't fancy our chances of staying up and I think the club has made a veritable smorgasbord of f uckups this season.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024