Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We win tonight and then...... 12:04 - Jan 18 with 1341 viewsosj

go on a little run, draw at everton(we never beat them) win at WBA (always do well up there) beat palace and Southampton home and the confidence will be back and hopefully this will see us on our way to safety this season.
We win tonight and then...... on 12:12 - Jan 18 with 1297 viewsbazzool

Drawing with everton , i cant see that happening at all, and il be very surprised if we get a draw againt wba, every team seems to be scoring for fun whereas we dont ,unless a striker or 2 comes along who know where the back of the net is
We win tonight and then...... on 12:18 - Jan 18 with 1263 viewsKGriz16

I'm holding out hope still for tonight, if things go our way, i believe we can bag the three points. Everton away will be very tough imo. Ash needs to look after Lakaku very well. however, our next couple of home games are very winnable, Palace are having a dip in form and Southampton's results are all over the place.
We win tonight and then...... on 12:31 - Jan 18 with 1193 viewsBloodyhills

...I'll be a lot happier than I am now. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

We win tonight and then...... on 12:33 - Jan 18 with 1177 viewsSwaneeRiver

I think we have to keep our shape and not give away silly goals.
Apart from the Sunderland game (who were ably assisted by the ref and his assistants), we have done reasonably well.
I'm not counting our pathetic effort at Oxford, which was always going to be a banana skin.
I fancy us to get a few draws and maybe sneak a couple of 1-0 wins with the current squad - as long as we keep it tight at the back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024