Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Area 51 16:13 - Jan 22 with 4206 viewsswanskid95

Going to be learning about this mysterious place for the next 3 months, and was wondering if anybody on this forum has a genuine opinion about what the base could be, the most popular theroy is the aliens, do any of you actually belive that? Will be interesting to find out what other people think is actually there, obviously won't be right or wrong answershere, but would love to hear other people's opinion on this, and would help alot, thanks!
Area 51 on 08:26 - Jan 23 with 1160 viewsLord_Bony

Don't know Hump have nt seen them yet.

To the previous. Poster overleaf Kerouac, lighten up FFs and excuse my dry sense of humour. Please don't take me or this part of the forum too serious.

My job is to stimulate argument and debate and get people thinking,sometimes that means taking a subject to the outer edges,sometimes off the scale,but the main thing is getting people to think "out of the box" whatever the subject. If that makes me look the tw*t then so be it,I really don't care. One thing I won't do is wait to see what the majority think,before I join the debate and agree with them like some people do...fk that!

It would be boring indeed if we all thought the same on here and agreed with each other...like the other site.

My advice to Swanskid , open your mind,question EVERYTHING,study the subject from as many different viewpoints as you can,then after that draw your OWN conclusion and that goes for everything in life.

Peace Earthlings.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Area 51 on 09:35 - Jan 23 with 1110 viewsCottsy

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Area 51 on 09:45 - Jan 23 with 1100 viewsHighjack

"Peace earthlings"? I think our resident alien has just let his disguise slip.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Area 51 on 09:49 - Jan 23 with 1084 viewsHighjack

I'm all for aliens coming here as long as they work hard and integrate themselves into the community instead of sponging off our benefits.

Also I hope they are the curvy sexy sort of aliens with six massive tits that you get in Star Trek, and not the sexual predator ones who shove probes up your arse.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Area 51 on 11:11 - Jan 23 with 1052 viewsJack_Meoff

Area 51 on 09:49 - Jan 23 by Highjack

I'm all for aliens coming here as long as they work hard and integrate themselves into the community instead of sponging off our benefits.

Also I hope they are the curvy sexy sort of aliens with six massive tits that you get in Star Trek, and not the sexual predator ones who shove probes up your arse.

My keyboard is covered in coffee! Quality!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Area 51 on 15:24 - Jan 23 with 998 viewsexiledclaseboy

Area 51 on 17:22 - Jan 22 by skippyjack

Aliens exist.
NASA has about 12 floors.
Men in Black exist.
Nuclear Power
Ridiculous Inventions
Super Camera's
Time Travel
Aliens walk side by side with humans
Gravity defining flotation Fields
Black hole dimension.
Communist Regime is imminent.
Virtual Reality World
Mind Control
Remake of Mars room.. and testing whether it's capable to produce an organic oxygen chamber.
Automatic Rockets that can travel 10000x faster than a human astronaut.
Time Bending
Controlling the weather
Hologram's
Sound Transportation.
Identifying different planets with life.

It's not as 'Graphic' or dangerous as it sounds.. new improvements and testing things out for future human use.. i'm just guessing.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 17:23]

That's nine (soon to be 10) seasons of The X Files nicely summarised there, Skip. Good effort.

Poll: Tory leader

Area 51 on 18:58 - Jan 23 with 947 viewsskippyjack

Area 51 on 15:24 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

That's nine (soon to be 10) seasons of The X Files nicely summarised there, Skip. Good effort.

John E. Mack was a smart guy.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Area 51 on 02:28 - Jan 24 with 892 viewsRogerstone

What course are you doing to learn about area 51 for 3 months?

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Login to get fewer ads

Area 51 on 05:07 - Jan 24 with 867 viewsEasternJack

If you're interested in this sort of thing, I suggest you give Area 51 a miss and read up on Dulce Base and the US Tunnel Network.

Health Warning: the community is littered with the tinfoil hat brigade, but there are some credible information in there that beg the question: what is the US government doing in these places.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Area 51 on 05:29 - Jan 24 with 860 viewsphact0rri

Area 51 on 05:07 - Jan 24 by EasternJack

If you're interested in this sort of thing, I suggest you give Area 51 a miss and read up on Dulce Base and the US Tunnel Network.

Health Warning: the community is littered with the tinfoil hat brigade, but there are some credible information in there that beg the question: what is the US government doing in these places.

There's a lot of really neat bits of info involving some of the underground bases and tunnel systems supposedly in the US, the cold war brought out a lot of rather interesting things, as Russia is in the same boat but they are more open about their cool bases. It swings back round to area 51 as its believed that there is a massive underground tunneling system there, that was created by the airforce back in the 1980's.

There is supposedly like ~130 underground bases in the country, and secret bases in general are pretty numbing depending on how believable some of these things are. Close to my home we have Plant 42, in Los Angeles which is supposedly the key peg in the experimental air craft manufacturer dating back to the 1930's.

I love conspiracies and secretive urban myth. I take most of it with a grain of salt but does make for some interesting reading, especially if you can take it for what it is, interesting ideas and a lot of fictional completion.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024