Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cork 00:44 - Jan 25 with 2926 viewsGorslasJack

I thought Cork was immense today!
Cork on 01:53 - Jan 25 with 2891 viewssully49

To be honest I can't think that any of our players today that immense didn't apply to.
Yes, there were some outstanding performances, but it was a bunch of players that were really playing for each other today. If we keep this spirit going there is no way that were are going down.
Every game left this season, needs to be played with the same passion.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Cork on 06:58 - Jan 25 with 2790 viewsbuilthjack

Cork is a different player since Monk has gone, he seems to be given a bit more freedom rather than sticking to his zone. Good player who will improve year on year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cork on 07:09 - Jan 25 with 2762 viewsDewi1jack

Not going to disagree with any of the posts.
Thought when Corky first came he would (finally!) be Leon's replacement.
But then thought that originally about Canas

Leon got p1ssed off under PS
Jack obviously was p1ssed off (on?) with GM
Difference between Corky and Canas?
After a few games for us it was obvious Canas wasn't Leon's replacement.
I still think Corky will be.
No wonder Southampton didn't want him to go.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cork on 09:00 - Jan 25 with 2584 viewsjasper_T

Cork on 06:58 - Jan 25 by builthjack

Cork is a different player since Monk has gone, he seems to be given a bit more freedom rather than sticking to his zone. Good player who will improve year on year.

Freedom to leave the bench at least.

He's a bit blinkered and panicky in the final third, but otherwise has a great all-round game in midfield. His ball-carrying has impressed me recently, it's something we've missed in the middle since Ki ran out of ideas (Britton has done his fair share of that, too).
Cork on 10:17 - Jan 25 with 2429 viewstomdickharry

Best game of the season from Cork,hopefully he will even get better with regular game time under our new coach.Well done today,same can be said for all the players.
Cork on 10:19 - Jan 25 with 2415 viewsDr_Winston

He's doing fine considering he's having to spend more time on the flanks than he should be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cork on 10:20 - Jan 25 with 2414 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I think he was great too, saw some stats that he ran 12.5km yesterday. Thats the kind of effort we need to stay up. Think he needs to add a bit more creativity and a goal threat though but that'll come with more confidence and game time
Cork on 10:45 - Jan 25 with 2360 viewsjackportis

He had good game. A long way from being "immense" at the moment though. A slight comment made in the euphoria of win yesterday perhaps.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Cork on 10:52 - Jan 25 with 2342 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cork on 06:58 - Jan 25 by builthjack

I agree although he has always been excellent for the team since we signed him. Maybe one match where he was off colour and Monk dropped him. I know I am a cracked record but Corky and Leon are vital to the team and we should never take the field with at least one of them there. He certainly seems to have been given more freedom now and does some excellent runs out onto the wing when we are playing without recognised wingers.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cork on 10:54 - Jan 25 with 2332 viewsjackportis

Cork on 10:52 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

I agree although he has always been excellent for the team since we signed him. Maybe one match where he was off colour and Monk dropped him. I know I am a cracked record but Corky and Leon are vital to the team and we should never take the field with at least one of them there. He certainly seems to have been given more freedom now and does some excellent runs out onto the wing when we are playing without recognised wingers.

Would be good to see him give so vocals to ki. Such as wake up, chase him, ffs mun urgency etc.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Cork on 11:09 - Jan 25 with 2300 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cork on 10:54 - Jan 25 by jackportis

Would be good to see him give so vocals to ki. Such as wake up, chase him, ffs mun urgency etc.

I think this is right and Ash could do the same. The thing with KI is he is never going to be the player going in for a tackle and coming out covered in mud and blood. Even when on top of his game and vying for player of the year he comes off as immaculate looking as when he ran on the pitch. His game is interceptions, knocking the ball off players toes, defence splitting passes and a good shot.
Unfortunately he has been as off form as the rest of the team and now we have a battle on our hands it is noticeable how the physical side of his game is lacking.
I hope we can get a blood and thunder midfielder in during this window so KI can be rested and brought on as a sub.
We can fully start using him again once all is hunky dory and we are pushing for Europe and Cup runs. I would not get rid.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cork on 15:22 - Jan 25 with 2133 viewsdailew

Cork on 11:09 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

I think this is right and Ash could do the same. The thing with KI is he is never going to be the player going in for a tackle and coming out covered in mud and blood. Even when on top of his game and vying for player of the year he comes off as immaculate looking as when he ran on the pitch. His game is interceptions, knocking the ball off players toes, defence splitting passes and a good shot.
Unfortunately he has been as off form as the rest of the team and now we have a battle on our hands it is noticeable how the physical side of his game is lacking.
I hope we can get a blood and thunder midfielder in during this window so KI can be rested and brought on as a sub.
We can fully start using him again once all is hunky dory and we are pushing for Europe and Cup runs. I would not get rid.

He seems to get stuck in when playing for S Korea. Did in the WC anyway.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Cork on 18:30 - Jan 25 with 2014 viewsbathgatejack

Cork on 15:22 - Jan 25 by dailew

He seems to get stuck in when playing for S Korea. Did in the WC anyway.

Ki cant tackle worth a fuk
Cork on 18:37 - Jan 25 with 1985 viewsJackfath

Cork on 18:30 - Jan 25 by bathgatejack

Ki cant tackle worth a fuk

Ki can't tackle, worth a fuk.

Goodness.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024