Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to Stoke 22:43 - Feb 1 with 2552 viewsawayjack

Not my favourite club but bringing Imbula to join Shaqiri and Bojan is some statement of intent. Bet365 making a fortune certainly helps!
Fair play to Stoke on 22:45 - Feb 1 with 2534 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yep. £18.3m on one player to add to (i think?) the loads they spent in the summer. Dont say we can compete with that, cos we cant.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Fair play to Stoke on 22:50 - Feb 1 with 2508 viewsmax936

I can't stand that smug c@nt Hughes he was just on SSN's, if there's anyone that thinks their shit is chocolate its that c@nt.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fair play to Stoke on 22:55 - Feb 1 with 2482 viewsawayjack

Fair play to Stoke on 22:45 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

Yep. £18.3m on one player to add to (i think?) the loads they spent in the summer. Dont say we can compete with that, cos we cant.

Yup the Coates family wealth of £2B+ helps smooth any risks out! They bailed Stoke out when they had a lot less so good luck to them.
Fair play to Stoke on 22:59 - Feb 1 with 2456 viewsAngelRangelQS

Their net spend since they got promoted must be up there with the best of them
Fair play to Stoke on 23:29 - Feb 1 with 2398 viewsLandore_Jack

Horrible manager. Horrible fans.

#backtojack

Fair play to Stoke on 23:36 - Feb 1 with 2384 viewsbuilthjack

Fair play to Stoke on 22:55 - Feb 1 by awayjack

Yup the Coates family wealth of £2B+ helps smooth any risks out! They bailed Stoke out when they had a lot less so good luck to them.

Dineen needs to get some more one armed bandits out and about the place

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fair play to Stoke on 00:09 - Feb 2 with 2325 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Net spend of just £3M last summer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fair play to Stoke on 07:09 - Feb 2 with 2198 viewsPacemaker

They have spent hardly anything over the summer Bojan was bought the year before. They have a really good midfield/front line and ironically it's the defensive side looking a bit thin if anything. Despite their reputation for negative football they have been playing really attractive football this season, far better than anything we have played in the last two seasons.

They have moved forward under Hughes and he has taken the club forward. I have no doubt they will have a fair size wage bill, but otherwise they are years in front of us at the moment, and it just goes to show get the right manager and board and you can change direction significantly, I hope Francesco does the same for us.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Fair play to Stoke on 08:17 - Feb 2 with 2096 views2bzapt

18m for a player who struggled at Porto gives me the idea that stoke have overspent but that's transfer deadline day
Fair play to Stoke on 08:23 - Feb 2 with 2086 viewsUxbridge

We've shown we're only one window away from success or failure. We can address our issues I'm sure. Just need to remember what got us to where we were, and still are to a degree.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Fair play to Stoke on 10:52 - Feb 2 with 1976 viewsBloodyhills

Fair play to Stoke on 07:09 - Feb 2 by Pacemaker

They have spent hardly anything over the summer Bojan was bought the year before. They have a really good midfield/front line and ironically it's the defensive side looking a bit thin if anything. Despite their reputation for negative football they have been playing really attractive football this season, far better than anything we have played in the last two seasons.

They have moved forward under Hughes and he has taken the club forward. I have no doubt they will have a fair size wage bill, but otherwise they are years in front of us at the moment, and it just goes to show get the right manager and board and you can change direction significantly, I hope Francesco does the same for us.

I think they've played some nice football and Hughes has improved them no end.

For me WBA have taken over as a horrible niggley fouliing team.
Shame really as they are not a bad club.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fair play to Stoke on 11:19 - Feb 2 with 1945 viewsdameedna

Top notch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024