Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow 20:47 - Feb 5 with 6474 viewsDewi1jack

Andy Roinson will be with us tomorrow

"Andy Robinson is relishing his reunion with his Swansea City “family” on Saturday.
The ex-Swans midfielder is back at the Liberty tomorrow as his former club take on Crystal Palace.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/andy-robinson-relishing-his-swansea-city "

Unless he gets a better offer that is or Leeds get promoted

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 20:54 - Feb 5 with 2872 viewsVetchitBack

Some great memories (many actually on-the-pitch) and was instrumental in us turning a corner.

A great time to be a Swans fan much more enjoyable than now funnily enough. Preston free-kick springs to mind.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 20:58 - Feb 5 with 2854 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One overrated player I was delighted to see the back of

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 20:59 - Feb 5 with 2851 viewsdougie

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 20:58 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Most of the landlords in wind street were gutted
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:05 - Feb 5 with 2819 viewsHumpty

54 goals in 226 games is a hell of a goalscoring record.

A player I loved watching.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:06 - Feb 5 with 2803 viewsDarran

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:05 - Feb 5 by Humpty

54 goals in 226 games is a hell of a goalscoring record.

A player I loved watching.

He did well for us fair play.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:10 - Feb 5 with 2781 viewsHumpty

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:06 - Feb 5 by Darran

He did well for us fair play.

He did indeed.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:12 - Feb 5 with 2749 viewsDarran

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:10 - Feb 5 by Humpty

He did indeed.

Some people can be very bitter about players that started our rise up from the lower leagues.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:18 - Feb 5 with 2730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:12 - Feb 5 by Darran

Some people can be very bitter about players that started our rise up from the lower leagues.

He was fat. Do you think he was better than Michu???

Login to get fewer ads

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:26 - Feb 5 with 2687 viewsJackfath

Not only bitter but utterly disrespectful and stupid.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:29 - Feb 5 with 2665 viewsDarran

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:26 - Feb 5 by Jackfath

Not only bitter but utterly disrespectful and stupid.

I just don't get the hate.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:46 - Feb 5 with 2618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:29 - Feb 5 by Darran

I just don't get the hate.

Yes you do. It's the same emotion you still hold for Laudrup, Michu et all. Sad.
And you don't like gay or foreign people

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:57 - Feb 5 with 2572 viewsblaine_scfc

Spot on Darran. Disrespectful to say the least.

Big fan of Robbo, will always have fond memories, hope he enjoys his day tomorrow.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:57 - Feb 5 with 2572 viewsAngelRangelQS

Is he definitely coming or is he waiting to see if Leeds want him at Elland Road tomorrow?
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:59 - Feb 5 with 2558 viewsDarran

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:57 - Feb 5 by blaine_scfc

Spot on Darran. Disrespectful to say the least.

Big fan of Robbo, will always have fond memories, hope he enjoys his day tomorrow.

It ended in a bitter taste but whilst he was here he did well for us.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:03 - Feb 5 with 2533 viewsSwanzay

Rob was a quality player for us, respect!
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:11 - Feb 5 with 2513 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 21:57 - Feb 5 by AngelRangelQS

Is he definitely coming or is he waiting to see if Leeds want him at Elland Road tomorrow?

Aye.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:12 - Feb 5 with 2510 viewspencoedjack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 20:58 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Pretty bitter post that.

Robbo done a cracking job whilst here & moved on for a better wage ...,. what the majority of us would do
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:13 - Feb 5 with 2495 viewsDarran

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:12 - Feb 5 by pencoedjack

Pretty bitter post that.

Robbo done a cracking job whilst here & moved on for a better wage ...,. what the majority of us would do

He did Penc gave us some great moments.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:19 - Feb 5 with 2475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:12 - Feb 5 by pencoedjack

Pretty bitter post that.

No bitterness at all. Just speaking the truth - which at the time was this - he was coasting for the second half of his last season with us. That's why I was so glad to see him go. He stopped caring. He would never have fitted in to the Martinez ethos anyway so a moot point. I'll give him a round of applause tomorrow and I hope he enjoys his day.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:26 - Feb 5 with 2450 viewsPrivate_Partz

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:19 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

No bitterness at all. Just speaking the truth - which at the time was this - he was coasting for the second half of his last season with us. That's why I was so glad to see him go. He stopped caring. He would never have fitted in to the Martinez ethos anyway so a moot point. I'll give him a round of applause tomorrow and I hope he enjoys his day.

Yeah. He also had a great partnership with LT10. The parting of ways rarely ends in sweetness and light. He will get a round of applause from me as well although I am sure that will go for the vast majority of our supporters.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:31 - Feb 5 with 2431 viewsDarran

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:26 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Yeah. He also had a great partnership with LT10. The parting of ways rarely ends in sweetness and light. He will get a round of applause from me as well although I am sure that will go for the vast majority of our supporters.

Pound for pound he did as good as most players during our rise from bottom to Europa League.

I don't expect the f*ck nuts to understand that though.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:38 - Feb 5 with 2411 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:31 - Feb 5 by Darran

Pound for pound he did as good as most players during our rise from bottom to Europa League.

I don't expect the f*ck nuts to understand that though.

Haven't got the balls to debate with me, just resort to name calling then. Suits you, sir

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:39 - Feb 5 with 2406 viewsSwanseajill

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:26 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

I'll go along with that...

Gave us some exciting moments playing in a cracking squad at that time. I enjoyed meeting his family when we played Tranmere, his Dad was so excited because he had Trunds phone number on his mobile.
Have a great day Andy Rob, don't forget your raincoat, it will be like old times in Swansea.....wet.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:42 - Feb 5 with 2392 viewsBanosswan

Let's bear in mind that at the time, Leeds were a club who weren't long out of the semi-finals of the champions league. Yes, they were in the crud, but if someone bends your ear with promises of success and more money, you'd be off.

Leeds are a big club, we were/are not. We still suffer from being a 'leg up' club for players, but that doesn't mean we should begrudge them trying to (as they see) better themselves. Plus they all turn out shat and should have stayed with us anyway.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:43 - Feb 5 with 2379 viewsDarran

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:42 - Feb 5 by Banosswan

Let's bear in mind that at the time, Leeds were a club who weren't long out of the semi-finals of the champions league. Yes, they were in the crud, but if someone bends your ear with promises of success and more money, you'd be off.

Leeds are a big club, we were/are not. We still suffer from being a 'leg up' club for players, but that doesn't mean we should begrudge them trying to (as they see) better themselves. Plus they all turn out shat and should have stayed with us anyway.

Exactly Bano.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024