Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I only wanted to avoid the Rain! 18:11 - Feb 6 with 1018 viewsjackharris

I have recently moved my season ticket seat to the South and since I have done this for every game it has rained I have cut across the West Stand concourse at the end of the game. And funnily enough sat to watched the last few minutes just above the away dug out. Which of course shouldn't happen but I did the same earlier on today and the stewards assumed I had committed the most terrible crime ever! I then got a bit agitated as one does who suffers from mental illness and anxiety.

My Gripe

Because a Bearded Steward decided to say the f word swear 5 times at me and with the assistance of his colleagues and push me against the wall. Now I'm not a small chap so if I had wanted to I would have fought back. But I said go and get the police but they would not! They just took a photo of my season? And let me go!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

I only wanted to avoid the Rain! on 18:29 - Feb 6 with 925 viewsbuilthjack

There's a few knob stewards but also some decent ones at The Liberty

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I only wanted to avoid the Rain! on 18:32 - Feb 6 with 901 viewsswan_si

the steward with the beard, did she have green eyes ?, sounds like it could be Gloria, she's hard as f@ck, don't mess with Gloria.
I only wanted to avoid the Rain! on 18:35 - Feb 6 with 888 viewsmorningstar

Can you remember the 80's? You know, when fans from opposing teams used to go in each others ends to cause trouble? Well if you do then you would realize that by trying to avoid the rain you inadvertently 'took' the West stand. You will be perceived to be a football hooligan so expect your season ticket to be revoked, and a banning order put in place at the very least. Worst scenario is the cops will be around 6am with sledgehammers.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

I only wanted to avoid the Rain! on 18:46 - Feb 6 with 815 viewsHighjack

Should count yourself lucky you weren't tasered for such reckless behaviour mate.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I only wanted to avoid the Rain! on 18:56 - Feb 6 with 766 viewsKilkennyjack

You are a paying customer and nobody was hurt or upset, so why are they 'f'ing at you ? Sounds like the club need different stewards. Thats not the way to deal with our fans. You should complain.

Beware of the Risen People

I only wanted to avoid the Rain! on 19:05 - Feb 6 with 730 viewsJack_Meoff

You've got more patience than me mate. What is it with certain types of people that because they're given a uniform they think they're important? C*nts.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024