Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alberto Paloschi all goals record 05:26 - Feb 7 with 1937 viewshitchinjack

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alberto-paloschi/alletore/spieler/68306

Not bad. In the 53 competative games he has scored, Total goals: 66, Team Wins: 29, Draws: 12, Defeats 12: Points Average 1.87: Game winning goals: 18.
Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 09:38 - Feb 7 with 1773 viewslovejuicejack

Thought he faded in the second half yesterday hopefully he will get fully match fit and sharp soon and hang them in.
Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 09:50 - Feb 7 with 1753 viewsmonmouth

Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 09:38 - Feb 7 by lovejuicejack

Thought he faded in the second half yesterday hopefully he will get fully match fit and sharp soon and hang them in.

Two blokes walking out next to me by the harvester yesterday. One says 'don't think much of that new forward (I think the next word was genuinely galoshes)' ; other bloke 'yeah he's rubbish'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 10:22 - Feb 7 with 1695 viewsAl_Bundy

To be fair to Alberto , the players around him faded with quality balls to him second half. Neither Routledge , Cork or Siggy supported him anywhere near as well as the first half and it was only Ayew who managed to get anything to him as the game went on.
Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 10:29 - Feb 7 with 1675 viewsmax936

Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 09:50 - Feb 7 by monmouth

Two blokes walking out next to me by the harvester yesterday. One says 'don't think much of that new forward (I think the next word was genuinely galoshes)' ; other bloke 'yeah he's rubbish'.

I thought he did well first half, but he did tire in the second half, it's what you'd expect though in fairness, he didn't get the chances he had at Brom, but that was probably down to the team as much as anything, he reminded me of Gwilym Buzza with his running and work rate, he'll score goals no need for fans to panic.

I think bringing Gomes on with 4 minutes or so left was to late and a bit daft to.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 10:36]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 10:32 - Feb 7 with 1654 viewsLeonisGod

He needs supply. I think our top assists is 2, which is the story of our season.
Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 10:33 - Feb 7 with 1652 viewsmonmouth

I found it hard to believe anyone could come to a conclusion yet, let alone such a negative one. You just know now too that some will be sticking to that whatever happens and looking for negatives to back up their view. We have some strange folk in our crowd.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 10:37 - Feb 7 with 1638 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One of the biggest problems is he doesn't get much chance to play with Barrow, who has been shown to be quite a good supplier in to the Penalty Area and he has never played with Montero at all.
Both fast players get behind the defense and put in crosses that Gomis hardly ever got on the end of.
Just maybe Alberto (along with Ayew) is the man to do just that.
Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 11:28 - Feb 7 with 1588 viewsswansealad69

Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 10:29 - Feb 7 by max936

I thought he did well first half, but he did tire in the second half, it's what you'd expect though in fairness, he didn't get the chances he had at Brom, but that was probably down to the team as much as anything, he reminded me of Gwilym Buzza with his running and work rate, he'll score goals no need for fans to panic.

I think bringing Gomes on with 4 minutes or so left was to late and a bit daft to.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 10:36]

Have to say buzzard was exactly what I thought.
Looked good and sharp at West brom but did think he struggled yesterday
Now it was his first home game and wanted to do well but thought he tryed to much
Lost the ball and pushed off a bit easy
But as said still needs to get the run off the premier and the way we play.
Login to get fewer ads

Alberto Paloschi all goals record on 11:31 - Feb 7 with 1576 viewsattila_the_hun

By the end of the season he will have scored more than Gower and Shechter did in their whole careers for us put together

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024