Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eder 20:20 - Feb 7 with 2596 viewspremierleagueswans

Eder scores for Lille!!

Eder is a Portuguese international Player!!
Paloschi, who is ?
He came to lille and has scored In first game.
here in Swansea did not give him opportunities !!

RIdiculous
Paloschi , who is in the world of football?
Eder on 12:34 - Feb 8 with 536 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Eder on 11:24 - Feb 8 by ItchySphincter

Thank you for that.

So he had just over four and a half's worth of game time in fits and starts spread out over two thirds of a season. He's barely warmed up.

He had just 2 starts and one sub of 45 minutes in the Prem, the rest was the usual 10 minutes or so.
Not much chance to show how good you really are, but better than poor old Tabanou.
Eder on 13:04 - Feb 8 with 506 viewsjack247

Eder on 12:34 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

He had just 2 starts and one sub of 45 minutes in the Prem, the rest was the usual 10 minutes or so.
Not much chance to show how good you really are, but better than poor old Tabanou.

Why do you think that was, in both cases?
Eder on 13:07 - Feb 8 with 503 viewsjasper_T

Barrow managed to make an impression with even less gametime.
Eder on 13:16 - Feb 8 with 494 viewsItchySphincter

Eder on 13:04 - Feb 8 by jack247

Why do you think that was, in both cases?

Well the club went out and signed him. If you're saying the realised he was sh!t after seeing him in training someone needs taking outside and shooting.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Eder on 13:35 - Feb 8 with 479 viewsjack247

Eder on 13:16 - Feb 8 by ItchySphincter

Well the club went out and signed him. If you're saying the realised he was sh!t after seeing him in training someone needs taking outside and shooting.

Yes, that is exactly how I see it. Can you think of a more plausible explanation? If we had realised he was shit before we signed him, I'm sure we wouldn't have done. Same goes for Tabanou.

Poor coaching may be an issue and I'd class whoever employed Beattie and KOL as culpable too. As has been said many times, we have a smaller budget than most of our competitors and therefore have less margin for error with recruitment. It has to be more cost effective to employ quality scouts than to rely on agent recommendations and end up blasting £8-9m on players who look decent in France and Portugal but aren't good enough for the PL. I know it worked with Bony, but I seriously doubt we did enough research into Eder or Tananou.
Eder on 14:17 - Feb 8 with 455 viewsItchySphincter

Eder on 13:35 - Feb 8 by jack247

Yes, that is exactly how I see it. Can you think of a more plausible explanation? If we had realised he was shit before we signed him, I'm sure we wouldn't have done. Same goes for Tabanou.

Poor coaching may be an issue and I'd class whoever employed Beattie and KOL as culpable too. As has been said many times, we have a smaller budget than most of our competitors and therefore have less margin for error with recruitment. It has to be more cost effective to employ quality scouts than to rely on agent recommendations and end up blasting £8-9m on players who look decent in France and Portugal but aren't good enough for the PL. I know it worked with Bony, but I seriously doubt we did enough research into Eder or Tananou.

We shouldn't be signing sh!t players.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Eder on 14:23 - Feb 8 with 446 viewsjack247

Eder on 14:17 - Feb 8 by ItchySphincter

We shouldn't be signing sh!t players.

I know, that's essentially what my post said. We did in pre-season and that's why they didn't get in the team. I think the only thing we disagree on is why Eder didn't get much game time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024