Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? 19:40 - Feb 13 with 7061 viewsskacrazy

Credit to Barry_Island for Turn back Taylor.

I'll go with

Thumbs up for the shit pass that I couldn't get to Ayew.
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 5723 viewslovejuicejack

Got to love this site, ya'll was cranking over Taylor a couple of weeks ago, I said he gash and got pelters, now it's turn back Taylor, make your minds up Munn.
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:46 - Feb 13 with 5702 viewsskacrazy

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:42 - Feb 13 by lovejuicejack

Got to love this site, ya'll was cranking over Taylor a couple of weeks ago, I said he gash and got pelters, now it's turn back Taylor, make your minds up Munn.

I think you've misunderstood the game. Just names please and of course they can also be positive if you like.
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:48 - Feb 13 with 5691 viewsPhil_S

Let me shelter this ball out for a corner oh fuk I touched it hope noone noticed Fernandez
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:55 - Feb 13 with 5656 viewsskacrazy

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:48 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Let me shelter this ball out for a corner oh fuk I touched it hope noone noticed Fernandez

This is genuinely cheering me up
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:56 - Feb 13 with 5654 viewsmorningstar

The games up for me but the stupid f***ers can't even see it Rangel

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:58 - Feb 13 with 5633 viewsbarry_island

Scapegomis

To blame for all our ills...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 19:59 - Feb 13 with 5629 viewsJackFish

I thought it was Neil "somehow I'm the main attacking threat in this team even though my crossing is woeful and we don't have anyone we can head the ball anyway" Taylor
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:01 - Feb 13 with 5614 viewsPhil_S

Im older and better than you all Britton
Login to get fewer ads

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:01 - Feb 13 with 5612 viewsfbreath

I'll be on my bike out of here soon Guidolin if I don't sort this mess out

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:03 - Feb 13 with 5595 viewsVetchitBack

Kyle Naught out of ten (more cos it fits not a dig)

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 5594 viewsDarran

Lovejuice-is-a-cock-jack.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 5586 viewsbarry_island

Leon and Messy

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:06 - Feb 13 with 5569 viewsVetchitBack

Cork not Dublin our lead

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:06 - Feb 13 with 5570 viewsfbreath

Ay you you got two feet not just a left foot

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 5551 viewsskacrazy

Childish one

Fartley Bartley
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:16 - Feb 13 with 5506 viewsVetchitBack

Jay Fulton the Brim

Matt "A Life of" Grimes

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:20 - Feb 13 with 5484 viewslondonlisa2001

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:16 - Feb 13 by VetchitBack

Jay Fulton the Brim

Matt "A Life of" Grimes

Ayew seriously getting £70k per week?
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:21 - Feb 13 with 5477 viewsVetchitBack

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:16 - Feb 13 by VetchitBack

Jay Fulton the Brim

Matt "A Life of" Grimes

Think now I prefer Matt "Committed' Grimes

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 21:00 - Feb 13 with 5422 viewsBLAZE

Lukasz 'find touch' Fabianski

Leroy 'why am I here?' Fer

Jack 'about as threatening as a plastic fork' Cork
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 21:44 - Feb 13 with 5333 viewsAngelRangelQS

Kyle Naughton the pitch at the start but always at the end
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 21:49 - Feb 13 with 5297 viewsDr_Winston

Lucasz "shit short goal kick" Fabianski.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 21:56 - Feb 13 with 5271 viewsbarry_island

Gylfi No cigar son

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 22:08 - Feb 13 with 5253 viewsTNT

Routs 'I lost the ball again, so I'll do a little girlie skip, and be forgiven and back in the team next game'.

Not having a dig, either. Just noticed him do a girlie skip today and thought wtf is that?

Ok, pass the Lucasz Aid!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 22:16 - Feb 13 with 5225 viewsmonmouth

Floater Cork

Wata my ear Fer

The invisible Mantero (poetic licence)

Nope, not cheered. We're Doomed. Doomed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 22:22 - Feb 13 with 5199 viewsIslander

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 20:04 - Feb 13 by Darran

Lovejuice-is-a-cock-jack.

post-of-the-day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024