Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking at Bournemouth 17:42 - Mar 7 with 933 viewslegoman

Mrs legoman and legoman jr. and I are heading to Bournemouth this weekend. Been there before but not to the ground. Does anyone know if there is parking near the ground? We have a hotel but its too far to walk.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Parking at Bournemouth on 18:00 - Mar 7 with 898 viewsmonmouth

Sorry, I know this won't help regarding the question but I walked from the town last time as it was sunny and had a couple of beers on the way. A pleasant half hour or so, other than one of the pubs (think Psycho meets Children of The Corn). But I was told that there were a number of buses that would do the job painlessly from the centre.

I guess the attendance was smaller then though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Parking at Bournemouth on 18:13 - Mar 7 with 882 viewsAl_Bundy

Good place to park in Kings Park Drive in Bournemouth. You can enter this road from Pokesdown Hill. There is road parking on both sides of the road (non residential) and a car park at the end of it. Then you just walk across a park football pitch and you are at the ground.
Parking at Bournemouth on 18:31 - Mar 7 with 860 viewsbuilthjack

There seems to be parking around the ground if you get there early, quite cheap.
We are staying near the centre, 20 minutes brisk walk to the ground, or a £5 taxi fare, which takes the hassle out of it, and I can have a couple of pints !

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Parking at Bournemouth on 18:36 - Mar 7 with 850 viewslegoman

Thanks all for the feedback

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024