Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was the moon landing fake? 04:05 - May 4 with 4859 viewsswanskid95

As some of you may know I'm studying at Sheffield university and my course main goal is to give reasons, or dubunk popular conspiracy theorys and give good arguements, so far on planet Swans I've posted about 911 and area 52, which helped me so much, I got 2 A's so thank you to anybody who gave their opinion.

Anyway, back to the point.

Was the moon landing faked?

I wasn't born when this happened, or have never really been interested in space, so I'm sitting on the fence with this one, as I have no idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Was the moon landing fake? on 10:29 - May 5 with 634 viewsHighjack

Was the moon landing fake? on 14:38 - May 4 by icecoldjack

Did they go to the Moon?

Hmm..I'd say No,at least not with the Technology that was on offer back in the 60's .

Why didn't Russia expose it? well that;s an easy one to answer, it was the classic check mate situation, they got the accolade of being the first man in space with yuri gagarin but only thing was he wasn't the first, he was the 9th Soviet in space but onyl the first to not get killed on re enrty .

So they both had dirt on each other and maintained the Status Quo .

The Other major problem in getting to the Moon was being able to survive going through the Van Allen Radiation belt, with the theorized thickness and protection needed on the craft to shield men inside it does raise serious questions in terms of weight , fuel needed, electronic components etc, all this not pre tested either!

If i recall correctly the furthest man has been from the Earth before and after is abbout 300 miles ,the moon is 240,000 miles away !! all done on 60's tech not as good as your basic mobile telephone!

There are loads of interesting aspects to the whole thing, the type of Batteries used to power the moon buggy only had a max operating temp of around 140 degrees F and the
surface temp on the moon is 250 degrees F

Air conditioning units to keep the guys cool in the lim is another interesting one,there are plenty of things from engineering perspectives that have question marks over them,the weight of all these batteries must have been considerable.

The story of gus Grissom probably gives a great insight into the level of Nasa 's engineering, most of which was of course taken from Nazi scientists like Wermer Von Braun, who along with 100's of other Nazi scientists were living in secret in USA until their disclosure many years later.

Gus Grissom was a harsh critic of the Apollo program,he was lead man and ws due to be first on the moon, he was quoted as saying" how are we supposed to get to the moon when NASA can't talk between 2 buildings"

Anyway, he and his crew died not long after while testing the craft, the reason why 3 people got killed was layed at the feet of the dead man

"Dr. John McCarthy, director of research, engineering, and testing for North American, the aerospace company primarily responsible for building the Apollo capsule, laid the blame literally at Gus's feet. His hypothesis was that the command pilot might have kicked or scuffed a wire lead connected to an air-sampling instrument."

this was all it took to ignite the oxygen with a spark and kill 3 men !! a kick with a foot on a wire ??

A lot of it doesn't seem plausible for that time and that level of tech IMO.

I do however believe there is a lot more advanced technology around that us mere mortals have yet to even qauntify let alone understand , maybe the Apollo rockets which are basically glorified fireworks , were used for the media and other tech was used to actually get there,thus keeping themselves ahead on the cold war and not exposing their tech hand to the Russians ?

How's that for fuel to the fire ?....

Wait, the surface temperature of the moon is 250 degrees Fahrenheit? Cheese melts a lot lower than that.
[Post edited 5 May 2016 10:40]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Was the moon landing fake? on 19:10 - May 6 with 517 viewspikeypaul

Was the moon landing fake? on 10:29 - May 5 by Highjack

Wait, the surface temperature of the moon is 250 degrees Fahrenheit? Cheese melts a lot lower than that.
[Post edited 5 May 2016 10:40]

I bet Neil armstrongs feet were warm in those boots

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024