Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... 18:34 - May 7 with 2743 viewsJackistentialist

At the end of the interview.

Clearly as annoyed as many fans are about him being kept in the dark. If they don't offer him the job it would be a disgrace.
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:41 - May 7 with 2667 viewsjackjackjackjack

He's desperate to get outside and have a quick smoke.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:44 - May 7 with 2634 viewsbarry_island

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:41 - May 7 by jackjackjackjack

He's desperate to get outside and have a quick smoke.

Hope it's not raining up there.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:44 - May 7 with 2633 viewslondonlisa2001

Quite upsetting to watch that.

He seems like a very decent man and I really hope we aren't treating him as badly as it seems we may be.

By the way - his efforts in learning as much English as he has during the time he's been here have been incredible as well. The journos really are thick aren't they - make no effort to avoid using colloquialisms and multi part questions even though they know he is learning the language.
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:49 - May 7 with 2575 viewslibero

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:44 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

He seems like a very decent man and I really hope we aren't treating him as badly as it seems we may be.

By the way - his efforts in learning as much English as he has during the time he's been here have been incredible as well. The journos really are thick aren't they - make no effort to avoid using colloquialisms and multi part questions even though they know he is learning the language.

yes Lisa - poor poor interviewer, clearly lacking in Emotional Intelligence

I think FG's frustrations are prob more with the interviewer than the interview
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:53 - May 7 with 2530 views3swan

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 18:44 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

You've just had a great result, you must be very happy

Oh and by the way are you keeping your job?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:00 - May 7 with 2458 viewsmajorraglan

Totally agree, he seems like a thoroughly decent guy.

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, it may be that the new owners - if there going to be new owners are calling the shots and HJ Hans are tied, it may be that BR is already signed up, whatever is going on just puts things in a poor light. I would have hoped for better from our club.

If FG isn't kept on, if I were a Premier League club owner looking for a manager, based on what we have seen over the last 5 months I would be more than happy to give FG the job.
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:03 - May 7 with 2424 viewsjasper_T

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:00 - May 7 by majorraglan

Totally agree, he seems like a thoroughly decent guy.

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, it may be that the new owners - if there going to be new owners are calling the shots and HJ Hans are tied, it may be that BR is already signed up, whatever is going on just puts things in a poor light. I would have hoped for better from our club.

If FG isn't kept on, if I were a Premier League club owner looking for a manager, based on what we have seen over the last 5 months I would be more than happy to give FG the job.

This is all HJ, nothing to do with prospective buyers.
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:05 - May 7 with 2403 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we'd all be pissed off in his position
[Post edited 7 May 2016 19:05]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:08 - May 7 with 2349 viewsbarry_island

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:05 - May 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think we'd all be pissed off in his position
[Post edited 7 May 2016 19:05]

I think I'd be feeling an immense pride in a job well done. I think that also shines through despite the humility.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:14 - May 7 with 2300 viewstomdickharry

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:03 - May 7 by jasper_T

This is all HJ, nothing to do with prospective buyers.

Spot on, Jenkins has a track record on not getting on with Managers Sousa and Laudrup come easily to mind.
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:35 - May 7 with 2156 viewsjacktar

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:14 - May 7 by tomdickharry

Spot on, Jenkins has a track record on not getting on with Managers Sousa and Laudrup come easily to mind.

I'm not sure that's the case here. I firmly believe that FG was only ever appointed to help Curts keep us up and that the manager for the coming season was already on the radar and probably as good as signed if we stayed up(Brendan). It's a shame if my thoughts are right because FG certainly deserves more consideration. We shall see.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:38 - May 7 with 2132 viewsHighjack

I think he was pissed off by the suggestion that we only won because west ham froze due to the occasion. What a car crash of an interview.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:41 - May 7 with 2121 viewsPinky

I met him briefly when he was staying at the Marriott when he first arrived. Even though I don't speak any Italian apart from "Buongiorno" and his English was very basic at the time, I got the impression that he's a thoroughly nice man. I think that comes across in his interviews. What a good job he has done. I think that we're only seeing the style of football that he likes to play now that we're safe. If it was my decision, I'd give him the gig.
Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:56 - May 7 with 2053 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidolin P*ssed Off about being asked on future... on 19:41 - May 7 by Pinky

I met him briefly when he was staying at the Marriott when he first arrived. Even though I don't speak any Italian apart from "Buongiorno" and his English was very basic at the time, I got the impression that he's a thoroughly nice man. I think that comes across in his interviews. What a good job he has done. I think that we're only seeing the style of football that he likes to play now that we're safe. If it was my decision, I'd give him the gig.

I think we as fans could all do with a thoroughly decent and honest man at the helm for the next couple of seasons. It may have dawned on Huw Jenkins today just how damn good a coach he is too.

We used to be a club of ethics and goodwill. It's never too late to go back to those standards and values.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024