Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over 16:08 - May 13 with 17250 viewslittlesenior

He has left Wales and doubts he will be back.

He had a meeting with the chairman and new coach and it was decided he would end his season early and go home to complete paper work to delay national service so he could play with the national team on friendlies in Europe in June.

A price has been given and Ki's agent been told if they can find a club to match this price he can leave the club.

It wasn't Ki's decision to leave. He wanted to know his role next year and the new coach saw him more as a man to play a number of midfield positions rather than focus on one.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 18:21 - May 14 with 1761 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 15:42 - May 14 by Swan91

I do hope Ki stays, I like him and he became my favourite player last season.

to the people who say he's been shit... yes he has but so have many of the team this season. also being played out of position which is a shame because you can see what he can do in the west ham game and when he plays for korea, but it is totally understandable seeing as gylfi was on fire in that position. For me I am not going to judge any of the players based on this season because since FG came in many of them have improved (like montero, barrow etc). FG can see what they do in training so if he feels they are good enough to play for him next season then he could bring out their true potential next season.

The club have not been good when it comes to marketing him though.. when I went to Korea they were not selling his shirts in sports stores (i was there 5 weeks and looked around alot). Maybe if the americans come in they might actually know how to market our players and start using them to gain us more international fans. Most of my Korean friends and korean people I talked to know swansea city (the club) even if they don't watch football they know it because Ki plays there. they wear so much sports clothing that we should be making a killing over there.

Thankfully, the club worked out that a bunch of clueless fan boys and girls with no loyalty or affinity is annoying and fruitless; we don't really want them unless they actually are, or become, proper football supporters. Anyway, shirt sales don't really make clubs much money beyond the licensing in standard deals.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 22:11 - May 14 with 1629 viewsJack11

Not a good enough athlete and psychologically weak too. Shame because technically a very accomplished footballer. There are far worse players ability wise lauded in the PL but they are fitter, faster, stronger, braver and more determined.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 22:11 - May 14 with 1627 viewsdobjack2

Find ki frustrating which is probably why he divides opinion.

Personally I'd play him in an advanced role (not ahead of Siggy) where his major weakness- an inability to tackle- is not such a liability
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 10:26 - May 15 with 1453 viewsMattG

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 11:53 - May 14 by harryhpalmer

Um, he did!

Just because he scored doesn't mean he was played as an AM.

For 95% of that game, he was nowhere near where Siggy normally plays.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:34 - May 15 with 1365 viewslittlesenior

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 21:50 - May 15 with 1314 viewsjackrabbit

Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 16:30 - May 13 by Darran

He's f*cking crap anyway.

He speaks highly of you as well.

Sad news if true. One of our most gifted players. Nothing wrong with his game that a good coach couldn't rectify. We need more quality in the side and can ill-afford to lose his sort of quality.
Ki Sung Yueng Swansea Career Over on 12:10 - May 16 with 1141 viewsfather_jack

seen stronger pieces of bog roll this season.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024