Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU 12:02 - May 21 with 14903 viewsjack_lord

Just so we can read the reasons and then can respond to each with valid facts to denounce or support each one of them.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:15 - May 21 with 861 viewsMurph75

Apart from the actual parties who's own pollsters knew the correct story.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:16 - May 21 with 860 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:15 - May 21 by Murph75

Apart from the actual parties who's own pollsters knew the correct story.

Also incorrect, hence the universal disbelief from all parties when the exit poll was released.

Poll: Tory leader

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:17 - May 21 with 857 viewsMurph75

I doubt that.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:19 - May 21 with 856 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:17 - May 21 by Murph75

I doubt that.

you doubt what?

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:20 - May 21 with 854 viewsMurph75

That your previous statement is correct.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:22 - May 21 with 851 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:20 - May 21 by Murph75

That your previous statement is correct.

That representatives from all parties on election night were doubting the outcome of the exit poll? Fair enough, your view is your view. But I watched it happen with my own eyes. It's a matter of recorded history and happened just over a year ago.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:23 - May 21 with 847 viewsDr_Winston

That exit poll caused jaws to drop everywhere.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:25 - May 21 with 844 viewsMurph75

As I said the parties had their own pollsters who knew the real outcome.

Please don't be so naive to believe everything you read and see on TV.

That's a fact.
Login to get fewer ads

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:27 - May 21 with 841 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:25 - May 21 by Murph75

That's a fact.

Nope. Making stuff up and saying "it's a fact" doesn't make it so.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:28 - May 21 with 836 viewsmonmouth

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:25 - May 21 by Murph75

That's a fact.

If you saw the politicians, including Milliband's response you'll know that's not true. they were all pretty much dumbstruck.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:30 - May 21 with 835 viewsblueytheblue

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:28 - May 21 by monmouth

If you saw the politicians, including Milliband's response you'll know that's not true. they were all pretty much dumbstruck.

Indeed.

Didn't Labour laughing try to claim afterwards they'd predicted the result accurately?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:30 - May 21 with 831 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:27 - May 21 by exiledclaseboy

Nope. Making stuff up and saying "it's a fact" doesn't make it so.

Yes it does.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:31 - May 21 with 831 viewslifelong

New EU regulation this year states that I am not permitted to catch any Sea Bass until the 1st July and then only one a day thereafter... What nonsense. Out for me.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:32 - May 21 with 831 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:30 - May 21 by blueytheblue

Indeed.

Didn't Labour laughing try to claim afterwards they'd predicted the result accurately?

Tories claimed after the event that their internal polling was showing them doing better than the normal polls. Which is clearly nonsense given that they'd have been banging that drum in public for weeks in advance of the election if that were true.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:33 - May 21 with 829 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:30 - May 21 by Murph75

Yes it does.

No it doesn't. And that's a fact.

See.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:35 - May 21 with 826 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:33 - May 21 by exiledclaseboy

No it doesn't. And that's a fact.

See.

Great
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:46 - May 21 with 805 viewslondonlisa2001

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:32 - May 21 by exiledclaseboy

Tories claimed after the event that their internal polling was showing them doing better than the normal polls. Which is clearly nonsense given that they'd have been banging that drum in public for weeks in advance of the election if that were true.

Actually although Murphy is not correct there is a slight truth. I remember saying on here quite a while before the election that I'd met an internal communications person (or similar - can't quite remember what they did exactly) a few weeks before the election and they did think that the external polling was showing inaccurate predictions - they actually thought there would be a bigger vote for the Lib Dems and Tories than was being shown in the polls.

I remember talking to you about it on here at the time! You said it was nonsense from memory ;-)
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:49 - May 21 with 797 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:46 - May 21 by londonlisa2001

Actually although Murphy is not correct there is a slight truth. I remember saying on here quite a while before the election that I'd met an internal communications person (or similar - can't quite remember what they did exactly) a few weeks before the election and they did think that the external polling was showing inaccurate predictions - they actually thought there would be a bigger vote for the Lib Dems and Tories than was being shown in the polls.

I remember talking to you about it on here at the time! You said it was nonsense from memory ;-)

How can I be incorrect with a slight truth??
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:49 - May 21 with 795 viewslondonlisa2001

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:49 - May 21 by Murph75

Not entirely correct ! I should have been specific :-)
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:50 - May 21 with 791 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:49 - May 21 by londonlisa2001

Not entirely correct ! I should have been specific :-)

Correct, none the less though.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:51 - May 21 with 790 viewsblueytheblue

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:49 - May 21 by Murph75

Because the bulk of it is wrong therefore the overall argument is wrong.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:51 - May 21 with 789 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:46 - May 21 by londonlisa2001

Yes I remember that too. I believe my response was that if it were true they'd have been shouting it from the rooftops to try and gain some momentum. The same point I've made here. Also your contact was making something of an educated guess rather than being a party insider, I believe.

No one expected the result that transpired in May last year, regardless of what they've said since.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:52 - May 21 with 786 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:51 - May 21 by blueytheblue

Because the bulk of it is wrong therefore the overall argument is wrong.

Hardly
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:53 - May 21 with 782 viewslondonlisa2001

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:50 - May 21 by Murph75

Correct, none the less though.

Only slightly - neither the Labour Party nor the Lib Dems had polling showing different results to the external polls. Only the Tories did.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:54 - May 21 with 774 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:53 - May 21 by londonlisa2001

Only slightly - neither the Labour Party nor the Lib Dems had polling showing different results to the external polls. Only the Tories did.

So I was at least 85% correct?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024