Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Queen ? 11:41 - Jun 26 with 933 viewswestside

British prime minister has resigned.
Her Majesty''s opposition is falling apart.
UK is breaking apart.
We're leaving the EU.

So where's the queen ?

Speak to us Liz
Where's the Queen ? on 11:44 - Jun 26 with 926 viewsLord_Bony

She resigned last night and has gone to live in Germany.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Where's the Queen ? on 11:50 - Jun 26 with 911 viewswestside

British people are going to need reassuring about their lives
Where's the Queen ? on 11:52 - Jun 26 with 909 viewsLohengrin

Where's the Queen ? on 11:50 - Jun 26 by westside

British people are going to need reassuring about their lives

I rather fancy that if HM were to speak her mind you would be among the first to say she has no right to interfere in politics.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2016 11:52]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Where's the Queen ? on 11:59 - Jun 26 with 890 viewsPrivate_Partz

She has her head under the duvet, like a lot of other Brexit campaigners, although for obviously different reasons. She has no say in this matter although this thread does make me wonder whether UKIP's next target will be the Commonwealth. HM might not be too chuffed with that ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Where's the Queen ? on 12:31 - Jun 26 with 848 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's the Queen ? on 11:44 - Jun 26 by Lord_Bony

She resigned last night and has gone to live in Germany.

Ha - top quality , and maybe true !

Beware of the Risen People

Where's the Queen ? on 12:33 - Jun 26 with 842 viewssherpajacob

Where's the Queen ? on 11:59 - Jun 26 by Private_Partz

She has her head under the duvet, like a lot of other Brexit campaigners, although for obviously different reasons. She has no say in this matter although this thread does make me wonder whether UKIP's next target will be the Commonwealth. HM might not be too chuffed with that ;-)

Speak to us Liz, or Dave or George or Theresa, Phil, Boris, Michael, anyone at all?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Where's the Queen ? on 12:44 - Jun 26 with 825 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where's the Queen ? on 12:33 - Jun 26 by sherpajacob

Speak to us Liz, or Dave or George or Theresa, Phil, Boris, Michael, anyone at all?

Amen to that. The silence from the leaders of the Brexit campaign is deafening. A couple of brave Torys have stuck their heads above the parapet (eg Liam Fox) but none of the main players seem keen to have a grilling from Andrew Neil. I heard they are all very tired after an 'exhausting campaign'........

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Where's the Queen ? on 12:57 - Jun 26 with 809 viewsexiledclaseboy

After he announced he's off in Thursday morning, Cammers went straight to Buck House for an audience.

"Sorry ma'am, I appear to have broken your kingdom and I can't be arsed to stick around to sort out the mess I created by gambling the country's future because my party is full of c*nts".

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Queen ? on 13:19 - Jun 26 with 781 viewsLohengrin

Where's the Queen ? on 12:57 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

After he announced he's off in Thursday morning, Cammers went straight to Buck House for an audience.

"Sorry ma'am, I appear to have broken your kingdom and I can't be arsed to stick around to sort out the mess I created by gambling the country's future because my party is full of c*nts".

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, Clase, but I had a conversation once with a very senior Officer in my army days. It was in the bar after an inter-regimental rugby match. I'm struggling to recall the context, or how the subject came up, but the topic was the EU. I must have wondered aloud what HM''s attitude was. He gave the impression that HM was unhappy about the events of 1975. She seems to have felt it was unfair to the Dominions and the wider Commonwealth at the time.

What I can tell you from other snippets I recall is that HM is very far from the bluff, old reactionary many on here would imagine she is.

Where's the Queen ? on 13:32 - Jun 26 with 763 viewslondonlisa2001

Where's the Queen ? on 13:19 - Jun 26 by Lohengrin

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, Clase, but I had a conversation once with a very senior Officer in my army days. It was in the bar after an inter-regimental rugby match. I'm struggling to recall the context, or how the subject came up, but the topic was the EU. I must have wondered aloud what HM''s attitude was. He gave the impression that HM was unhappy about the events of 1975. She seems to have felt it was unfair to the Dominions and the wider Commonwealth at the time.

What I can tell you from other snippets I recall is that HM is very far from the bluff, old reactionary many on here would imagine she is.

I'd be surprised if Her Maj didn't have exactly the views I would expect from a 90 year old woman with vast wealth.

Having said that, I'm not remotely interested in her views on anything and sincerely hope we never have to listen to them.
Where's the Queen ? on 13:35 - Jun 26 with 753 viewsLohengrin

Where's the Queen ? on 13:32 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

I'd be surprised if Her Maj didn't have exactly the views I would expect from a 90 year old woman with vast wealth.

Having said that, I'm not remotely interested in her views on anything and sincerely hope we never have to listen to them.

It's not like you to pigeon hole and write off somebody on the basis of age and/or income, love.

Where's the Queen ? on 13:41 - Jun 26 with 737 viewslondonlisa2001

Where's the Queen ? on 13:35 - Jun 26 by Lohengrin

It's not like you to pigeon hole and write off somebody on the basis of age and/or income, love.

I'm not writing her off Loh, I'm just saying everything I have ever heard about her views on anything is entirely consistent with what I would expect.

The reason I don't want to hear from her is not because of the views she holds, some of which I'm sure I would agree with, some of which I wouldn't, but because I think it is a constitutional quagmire if she ever starts to express her opinion.
Where's the Queen ? on 13:43 - Jun 26 with 725 viewsDarran

She's probably around epauls gaff having a brew.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where's the Queen ? on 13:50 - Jun 26 with 706 viewsLohengrin

Where's the Queen ? on 13:41 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

I'm not writing her off Loh, I'm just saying everything I have ever heard about her views on anything is entirely consistent with what I would expect.

The reason I don't want to hear from her is not because of the views she holds, some of which I'm sure I would agree with, some of which I wouldn't, but because I think it is a constitutional quagmire if she ever starts to express her opinion.

It would be and that's why she doesn't intervene.

Where's the Queen ? on 14:22 - Jun 26 with 678 viewsdailew

Where's the Queen ? on 12:57 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

If he hadn't resigned you'd be complaining about how his position is untenable.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Where's the Queen ? on 14:28 - Jun 26 with 670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where's the Queen ? on 14:22 - Jun 26 by dailew

If he hadn't resigned you'd be complaining about how his position is untenable.

Probably.

Poll: Tory leader

Where's the Queen ? on 14:33 - Jun 26 with 662 viewsHighjack

Where's the Queen ? on 13:50 - Jun 26 by Lohengrin

It would be and that's why she doesn't intervene.

"Ones husband and I concur that foreigners and poor people should fu ck orf"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024