Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you feel bad about gloating.... 10:11 - Jun 28 with 2165 viewsstevethejack

a reminder of the media's arrogance, and that tournament didn't go well for them either:

If you feel bad about gloating.... on 14:32 - Jun 28 with 1920 viewsgiantstoneater

Shearer`s moment of the Euros so far was seeing the look on Hartson and Savage`s faces after they had scored a last minute winner against us I`d have love to have seen his face yesterday.
If you feel bad about gloating.... on 23:47 - Jun 28 with 1692 viewsImAlrightJack

Don't feel bad at all, as they would be doing the same. I remember that front page, labeling the group "Group Easy" and "Best English group since The Beatles". Who won it?, that's right the USA aka their 1950 World Cup shock victims!
If you feel bad about gloating.... on 10:34 - Jun 29 with 1490 viewsQuakerJack

If you feel bad about gloating.... on 23:47 - Jun 28 by ImAlrightJack

Don't feel bad at all, as they would be doing the same. I remember that front page, labeling the group "Group Easy" and "Best English group since The Beatles". Who won it?, that's right the USA aka their 1950 World Cup shock victims!

Even back then, they were so arrogant that they initially reported the result as 10-1 to England because they assumed that whoever sent the result through missed a 1 off England's score...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

If you feel bad about gloating.... on 13:51 - Jun 29 with 1353 viewssa3swan

If you feel bad about gloating.... on 10:34 - Jun 29 by QuakerJack

Even back then, they were so arrogant that they initially reported the result as 10-1 to England because they assumed that whoever sent the result through missed a 1 off England's score...

Urban myth, but a good one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024