Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernando Llorente 21:00 - Jul 27 with 42259 viewsnyc_swans

suggestions in Spanish media that Swans are close to signing him.

i'm a massive fan. loved him at Athletic Bilbao.

please let this be true!!!
Fernando Llorente on 11:35 - Jul 30 with 2715 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is getting sh*tree by the minute. What the f*ck is going on?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fernando Llorente on 11:43 - Jul 30 with 2673 viewsblaine_scfc

Fernando Llorente on 11:35 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I have been confident of faces coming through the door, I thought we would have got a few over the line this week.... We haven't.

Definitely time to start asking questions. Two weeks until the start of season, and not one weak point in our squad addressed.
Fernando Llorente on 11:47 - Jul 30 with 2615 viewsmagicdaps10

Fernando Llorente on 11:43 - Jul 30 by blaine_scfc

I have been confident of faces coming through the door, I thought we would have got a few over the line this week.... We haven't.

Definitely time to start asking questions. Two weeks until the start of season, and not one weak point in our squad addressed.

They will argue they have signed Van Der Hoorn and Fer but do they strengthen the first team?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Fernando Llorente on 11:49 - Jul 30 with 2580 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fernando Llorente on 11:43 - Jul 30 by blaine_scfc

And plenty of rumours of players going the other way.
If this definitely turns out to be an asset strip and we slide downwards Jase and Steve aren't the only ones who should be looking over their shoulders

Fernando Llorente on 11:52 - Jul 30 with 2545 viewsmagicdaps10

Fernando Llorente on 11:49 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

And plenty of rumours of players going the other way.
If this definitely turns out to be an asset strip and we slide downwards Jase and Steve aren't the only ones who should be looking over their shoulders

It will certainly be the source of the problem that will be looked at in this situation, especially when the source of it have millions in their bank accounts.

The Americans will have the crap but Huw and his lot will come out of it far worse. This is the area that they live. The Americans can run back home to their loved ones.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Fernando Llorente on 12:15 - Jul 30 with 2399 viewsSmellyplumz

Fernando Llorente on 11:35 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Swans are shopping in Harrods with Londis money simple as that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Fernando Llorente on 12:35 - Jul 30 with 2240 viewsMagicDaps

I don't think there's any need for panic. If we keep hold of what we've got.

We're two players short of a complete side which we're actively looking to try and bring in and we've got a month to get them in.

It's nothing new, in 2012/13 we brought in four players after July, in 2013/14 we brought in two and in 2014/15 we brought in two.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Fernando Llorente on 12:39 - Jul 30 with 2202 viewsjack247

Fernando Llorente on 12:35 - Jul 30 by MagicDaps

We're two players short of a complete side which we're actively looking to try and bring in and we've got a month to get them in.

It's nothing new, in 2012/13 we brought in four players after July, in 2013/14 we brought in two and in 2014/15 we brought in two.

Are we though? Actively looking for players I mean. It doesn't matter how hard you look unless you are prepared to pay a decent price for them. I get the feeling we are paying lip service to it.

I have no doubt we will bring in players, just hope they aren't N'Gog type signings.
Login to get fewer ads

Fernando Llorente on 12:53 - Jul 30 with 2049 viewsmax936

Fernando Llorente on 12:35 - Jul 30 by MagicDaps

Two players???? the fullback position needs looking at as well for me especially RB.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fernando Llorente on 12:54 - Jul 30 with 2026 viewsMagicDaps

Fernando Llorente on 12:39 - Jul 30 by jack247

Are we though? Actively looking for players I mean. It doesn't matter how hard you look unless you are prepared to pay a decent price for them. I get the feeling we are paying lip service to it.

I have no doubt we will bring in players, just hope they aren't N'Gog type signings.

We've made approaches for Llorente and Ulloa this week. It seems like both want to stay at there current clubs, which is fair enough and there's not a lot we can do about that but move on to the next targets.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Fernando Llorente on 12:55 - Jul 30 with 2015 viewsSmellyplumz

Is llorente Def off then?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Fernando Llorente on 12:56 - Jul 30 with 1998 viewspencoedjack

Fernando Llorente on 12:54 - Jul 30 by MagicDaps

We've made approaches for Llorente and Ulloa this week. It seems like both want to stay at there current clubs, which is fair enough and there's not a lot we can do about that but move on to the next targets.

I hope Siggy & Ayew have the same feeling
Fernando Llorente on 12:57 - Jul 30 with 1983 viewsmalagajack

Fernando Llorente on 12:55 - Jul 30 by Smellyplumz

Is llorente Def off then?

spanish press report that he refused our offer and will not listen to any others, he wishes to stay at Sevilla
Fernando Llorente on 12:58 - Jul 30 with 1970 viewsmax936

Fernando Llorente on 12:56 - Jul 30 by pencoedjack

I hope Siggy & Ayew have the same feeling

Can't see any player in the squad happy with the present situation, its all gone quiet on Siggys new contract as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fernando Llorente on 13:02 - Jul 30 with 1925 viewsjack247

They want to stay at their current clubs after hearing what we are offering. It's not as if we get a bid accepted then speak to the player. If a player flat out didn't want to come Swansea, I doubt the approach would be made in the first place.
Fernando Llorente on 13:23 - Jul 30 with 1737 viewsraynor94

Is the correct answer, but it won't stop the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fernando Llorente on 13:28 - Jul 30 with 1686 viewspencoedjack

Fernando Llorente on 12:58 - Jul 30 by max936

Can't see any player in the squad happy with the present situation, its all gone quiet on Siggys new contract as well.

I know worrying isn't it

Everton are soon to have a lot of cash to spend with stones & Lukaka likely to bring in over 100 million plus promised massive funds promised from the new owners.

Koeman is a big admirer of Siggy ... him going close to the end of transfer windows with what seems like rather amateurish recruitment team at the swans I have the feeling we'd be fuked
Fernando Llorente on 13:31 - Jul 30 with 1649 viewsAquinas

If you were Ayew or Siggy, why would you want to stay at Swansea?

It is a genuine question. Ayew especially has no personal affection towards the swans and as far as he's concerned better and more ambitious clubs are in for him and will pay him a higher wage.

It seems we can only attract Scottish youngsters.
Fernando Llorente on 13:33 - Jul 30 with 1623 viewsChrisSCFC

We should had kept Gomis until replacements were brought in.

Ayew & McBurnie up top.
Fernando Llorente on 13:35 - Jul 30 with 1586 viewspencoedjack

Fernando Llorente on 13:31 - Jul 30 by Aquinas

If you were Ayew or Siggy, why would you want to stay at Swansea?

It is a genuine question. Ayew especially has no personal affection towards the swans and as far as he's concerned better and more ambitious clubs are in for him and will pay him a higher wage.

It seems we can only attract Scottish youngsters.

No

I hate to say it but I have always thought Siggy should be playing for a far bigger (ambitious) club than us.

He was at Spurs at the wrong time with hindsight probably should of went to Liverpool with Brenda
Fernando Llorente on 13:36 - Jul 30 with 1581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fernando Llorente on 13:23 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Is the correct answer, but it won't stop the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here

They want to stay at their clubs because we didn't offer them enough money you berk. So we're not really trying that hard are we?

Fernando Llorente on 13:39 - Jul 30 with 1551 viewsChrisSCFC

Fernando Llorente on 13:35 - Jul 30 by pencoedjack

No

I hate to say it but I have always thought Siggy should be playing for a far bigger (ambitious) club than us.

He was at Spurs at the wrong time with hindsight probably should of went to Liverpool with Brenda

He definitely made the wrong call there although Eriksen is no better than him.

Praying we get another season out of him, even if we got relegated he'd still get a big move afterwards.
Fernando Llorente on 13:44 - Jul 30 with 1492 viewspencoedjack

Fernando Llorente on 13:39 - Jul 30 by ChrisSCFC

He definitely made the wrong call there although Eriksen is no better than him.

Praying we get another season out of him, even if we got relegated he'd still get a big move afterwards.

Personally think Siggy is better than eriksen.

1 of the best players ever to pull on a swans shirt ( & I'm not 1 to heap praise on over paid footballers often)
Fernando Llorente on 13:47 - Jul 30 with 1447 viewsraynor94

Fernando Llorente on 13:36 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

They want to stay at their clubs because we didn't offer them enough money you berk. So we're not really trying that hard are we?

And you know that how?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fernando Llorente on 13:48 - Jul 30 with 1433 viewsWarwickHunt

Fernando Llorente on 13:33 - Jul 30 by ChrisSCFC

We should had kept Gomis until replacements were brought in.

Ayew & McBurnie up top.

If Ayew goes it'll be Emnes and McBurnie...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024