Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan 20:33 - Jul 29 with 3505 viewsTheKirkyLife

http://www.redlondon.net/2016/07/new-deal-arsenal-speaking-to-swansea-city-over-

I think it's a smart move for both parties. Chambers gets game time whilst we get a player who WAS on an equal footing with Clyne back in the day at Southampton.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:35 - Jul 29 with 2745 viewsnyc_swans

didn't we learn that Chambers was not a RB when montero tore him to pieces? i like him as a CB, but i'd rather Naughton at RB.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:39 - Jul 29 with 2709 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Originates from the Sun.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:42 - Jul 29 with 2677 viewsgazza_1234

Lol remember Montero ripping him a new one? No from me. He's a Young CB who we don't need to bring through for Arsenal.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:50 - Jul 29 with 2595 viewsJango

Montero also ripped ivanovic apart last season, are you saying you wouldn't have him either? Montero will turn any player inside out on his day. Chambers is a great prospect.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:51 - Jul 29 with 2587 viewsgazza_1234

He is for Arsenal. Not for us to bring through...
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:53 - Jul 29 with 2567 viewsveng9

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:50 - Jul 29 by Jango

Montero also ripped ivanovic apart last season, are you saying you wouldn't have him either? Montero will turn any player inside out on his day. Chambers is a great prospect.

Ivanovic isn't very good anymore.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:53 - Jul 29 with 2567 viewsJango

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:51 - Jul 29 by gazza_1234

He is for Arsenal. Not for us to bring through...

I take it you object to us utilising the loan system then?
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:59 - Jul 29 with 2488 viewsgazza_1234

Yep (loaning players to a side in the same division anyway) especially when there's no chance of purchasing the player after it.
Login to get fewer ads

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:01 - Jul 29 with 2465 viewsjasper_T

I thought we only bought players who played well against us.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:08 - Jul 29 with 2386 viewsJango

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:59 - Jul 29 by gazza_1234

Yep (loaning players to a side in the same division anyway) especially when there's no chance of purchasing the player after it.

Surely if the finances are not there to improve every position needed with a permanent transfer then it would be foolish not to use the loan system to our benefit? If it helps both us in the short term and arsenal in the long term then so bet it.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:09 - Jul 29 with 2370 viewsGriffting

I can just imagine him in cold sweats thinking of the possibility of Jeff running at him daily in training. Would certainly make him a better defender.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 2309 viewsmax936

A promising good young player, he won't be the first young player or player to sometimes get overrun by a good player on forum, its not unknown if fairness.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 21:18]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:17 - Jul 29 with 2301 viewsThornburyswan

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 20:35 - Jul 29 by nyc_swans

didn't we learn that Chambers was not a RB when montero tore him to pieces? i like him as a CB, but i'd rather Naughton at RB.

This - so unless we are exiting Ash, Amat or Fernandez & having signed the Dutch lad this is a 'no' for me - I might be more interested in Gibbs though.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:19 - Jul 29 with 2274 viewsGriffting

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:17 - Jul 29 by Thornburyswan

This - so unless we are exiting Ash, Amat or Fernandez & having signed the Dutch lad this is a 'no' for me - I might be more interested in Gibbs though.

Would add depth to the squad though, can play right back and centre back. Plus naughton can be used if needed at left back. On loan, would be a decent addition for me.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:27 - Jul 29 with 2221 viewsharryhpalmer

Chambers is not a right back.

I'd rather stick with what we've got, or take the Jenkinson than take Chambers.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:38 - Jul 29 with 2152 viewssomersetsimon

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:19 - Jul 29 by Griffting

Would add depth to the squad though, can play right back and centre back. Plus naughton can be used if needed at left back. On loan, would be a decent addition for me.

Naughton didn't look that great playing LB against Bristol Rovers!
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:41 - Jul 29 with 2129 viewssomersetsimon

Surely all parties would only want this if he was going to be a regular starter. Does that mean Naughton on the bench and Rangel into retirement?
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:46 - Jul 29 with 2066 viewsblaine_scfc

He has had enough punishment off Montero to last hin a lifetime, he won't fancy getting that in training every day.

No from me.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:49 - Jul 29 with 2029 viewsraynor94

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:46 - Jul 29 by blaine_scfc

He has had enough punishment off Montero to last hin a lifetime, he won't fancy getting that in training every day.

No from me.

Yep let's right him off after one bad game against Montero, who would have roasted most right backs that afternoon

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:53 - Jul 29 with 2001 viewsnantywatcher

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:46 - Jul 29 by blaine_scfc

No from me.

I'm 99% certain if Chambers came up against Montero again he'd have him in his pocket all game. Two years experience gained!!
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:54 - Jul 29 with 1991 viewsshandyjack

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:49 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Yep let's right him off after one bad game against Montero, who would have roasted most right backs that afternoon

especially as it was 2 seasons ago

Poll: Expectation for the season

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 1931 viewsGriffting

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:54 - Jul 29 by shandyjack

especially as it was 2 seasons ago

Plus he was sporadically playing (at best) back then. I'd like to see what the lads up too with a consistent run of games.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 22:19 - Jul 29 with 1810 viewsnyc_swans

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:49 - Jul 29 by raynor94

the point is not that he had one game against montero.

the point is that he is a CB by trade and was played out of position that game against swans, and he couldn't adapt.

ask any arsenal fan if they think he's a RB.
RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 22:43 - Jul 29 with 1696 viewsforkbeard

Just a reminder of Chambers vs Montero
The nutmeg:

Oxlade-Chamberlain ripping in to him:

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 22:43 - Jul 29 with 1695 viewsblaine_scfc

RB Problem Solved? - Chambers Loan on 21:53 - Jul 29 by nantywatcher

I'm 99% certain if Chambers came up against Montero again he'd have him in his pocket all game. Two years experience gained!!

I'm 99% certain that Arsenal fans would tell you he would get the same treatment. Not rated at all there.

As for the "out of position" posts, check the title of this thread, RB problem solved. He's not good enough there, he's not good enough at centre half, we have three players better than him already on the payroll, possibly four if the new guy is any good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024