Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Darran the New Jackfath ? 23:22 - Aug 13 with 2172 viewsSS2013

Is Darran the New Jackfath ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:54 - Aug 14 with 721 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:50 - Aug 14 by Darran

No I don't and I've already addressed that in the other thread.

So what's your point then? Is it that you don't think that people should dress in the way their religion requires them to?

Poll: Tory leader

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:56 - Aug 14 with 717 viewsDarran

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:08 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Humpty's genuinely one of my favourite posters. I love his "don't give a f*ck" attitude and I especially love the way he pisses Prosser off.

Me pissed off?

Yes I'm very pissed off I've just been to two car boot sales with my lovely wife and now I'm sitting outside Swigg eating steak and eggs which will be washed down with a glass of Strongbow cloudy apple cider.

I'm having a terrible day I'm so pissed off and upset by Humpty I don't think I'll be able to cope.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:57 - Aug 14 with 706 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:56 - Aug 14 by Darran

Me pissed off?

Yes I'm very pissed off I've just been to two car boot sales with my lovely wife and now I'm sitting outside Swigg eating steak and eggs which will be washed down with a glass of Strongbow cloudy apple cider.

I'm having a terrible day I'm so pissed off and upset by Humpty I don't think I'll be able to cope.

He's done you again.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 13:10 - Aug 14 with 685 viewsDarran

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:57 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

He's done you again.

Absolutely in bits i am.

Just for the record the wife had poached egg with avacado and now we're looking around Marina Market.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 13:18 - Aug 14 with 672 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 13:10 - Aug 14 by Darran

Absolutely in bits i am.

Just for the record the wife had poached egg with avacado and now we're looking around Marina Market.

Thanks for that utterly useless piece of info.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 13:31 - Aug 14 with 657 viewsHumpty

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 13:10 - Aug 14 by Darran

Absolutely in bits i am.

Have a lovely day out Darr.

If you see a Muslim be sure to tell them how you would like them to be dressed. I'm sure your Mrs will be very impressed.

I'm sure she'll feel very proud as her oaf husband tells religious minorities how to dress in a manner that suits him. Her heart will swell with pride I'm sure. Go on Darr. Tell those brown bastards how you think they should dress. You utter f*cking cock.
Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 13:40 - Aug 14 with 640 viewsDarran

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 13:31 - Aug 14 by Humpty

Have a lovely day out Darr.

If you see a Muslim be sure to tell them how you would like them to be dressed. I'm sure your Mrs will be very impressed.

I'm sure she'll feel very proud as her oaf husband tells religious minorities how to dress in a manner that suits him. Her heart will swell with pride I'm sure. Go on Darr. Tell those brown bastards how you think they should dress. You utter f*cking cock.

Thanks we just bought some Asian cake off a delightful Muslim lady who was dressed very nicely but obviously not for running the 100 metres. Prick.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 15:36 - Aug 14 with 578 viewsDyfnant

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 12:27 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

So you think it should be compulsory for female athletes to have a certain amount of flesh on show then?

Only the smart ones

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:19 - Aug 14 with 553 viewsDJack

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 09:35 - Aug 14 by Darran

I am of the opinion that if people don't want to bother to enter the spirit of the Olympic Games they can f*ck off.
If you don't like that you can f*ck off too.

The ironing/dishes comment was a joke to my friend Lisa.

Saying all that it is a bit weird that you're another one that's so obsessed with me Hump but like I've said to others in the past if I enlighten your life so much please crack on.

"I am of the opinion that if people don't want to bother to enter the spirit of the Olympic Games they can f*ck off."

Quite right Darran... Unfortunately the section below shows that you are talking crap. You may notice the words dignity and discrimination in there and they are the bits that prove the Saudi athlete was entering within the principles (spirit) of the Olympics

Fundamental Principles of Olympism

Olympism is a philosophy of life, exalting and combining in a balanced whole the qualities of body, will and mind. Blending sport with culture and education, Olympism seeks to create a way of life based on the joy of effort, the educational value of good example, social responsibility and respect for universal fundamental ethical principles.

The goal of Olympism is to place sport at the service of the harmonious development of humankind, with a view to promoting a peaceful society concerned with the preservation of human dignity.

The Olympic Movement is the concerted, organised, universal and permanent action, carried out under the supreme authority of the IOC, of all individuals and entities who are inspired by the values of Olympism. It covers the five continents. It reaches its peak with the bringing together of the world’s athletes at the great sports festival, the Olympic Games. Its symbol is five interlaced rings.

The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practising sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.

Recognising that sport occurs within the framework of society, sports organisations within the Olympic Movement shall have the rights and obligations of autonomy, which include freely establishing and controlling the rules of sport, determining the structure and governance of their organisations, enjoying the right of elections free from any outside influence and the responsibility for ensuring that principles of good governance be applied.

Any form of discrimination with regard to a country or a person on grounds of race, religion, politics, gender or otherwise is incompatible with belonging to the Olympic Movement.

Belonging to the Olympic Movement requires compliance with the Olympic Charter and recognition by the IOC

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:21 - Aug 14 with 545 viewsDJack

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 11:32 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

Nicely edited to include the profession. I guess teachers aren't allowed to voice opinions in their own time according to this barbed poster.

Each to their own I say!

"Each to their own I say!"

Does that include those that leave the stadium early?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:21 - Aug 14 with 545 viewsDarran

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:19 - Aug 14 by DJack

"I am of the opinion that if people don't want to bother to enter the spirit of the Olympic Games they can f*ck off."

Quite right Darran... Unfortunately the section below shows that you are talking crap. You may notice the words dignity and discrimination in there and they are the bits that prove the Saudi athlete was entering within the principles (spirit) of the Olympics

Fundamental Principles of Olympism

Olympism is a philosophy of life, exalting and combining in a balanced whole the qualities of body, will and mind. Blending sport with culture and education, Olympism seeks to create a way of life based on the joy of effort, the educational value of good example, social responsibility and respect for universal fundamental ethical principles.

The goal of Olympism is to place sport at the service of the harmonious development of humankind, with a view to promoting a peaceful society concerned with the preservation of human dignity.

The Olympic Movement is the concerted, organised, universal and permanent action, carried out under the supreme authority of the IOC, of all individuals and entities who are inspired by the values of Olympism. It covers the five continents. It reaches its peak with the bringing together of the world’s athletes at the great sports festival, the Olympic Games. Its symbol is five interlaced rings.

The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practising sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.

Recognising that sport occurs within the framework of society, sports organisations within the Olympic Movement shall have the rights and obligations of autonomy, which include freely establishing and controlling the rules of sport, determining the structure and governance of their organisations, enjoying the right of elections free from any outside influence and the responsibility for ensuring that principles of good governance be applied.

Any form of discrimination with regard to a country or a person on grounds of race, religion, politics, gender or otherwise is incompatible with belonging to the Olympic Movement.

Belonging to the Olympic Movement requires compliance with the Olympic Charter and recognition by the IOC

Well someone's not going to be doing their best if they're not wearing the right gear are they?
Why do you think Usain Bolt doesn't run in brogues?

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:28 - Aug 14 with 535 viewsDJack

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:21 - Aug 14 by Darran

Well someone's not going to be doing their best if they're not wearing the right gear are they?

What do you suggest, we go back to the very original Olympic style. Martial games competed by naked men, sorry not for me.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:29 - Aug 14 with 534 viewsDarran

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:28 - Aug 14 by DJack

What do you suggest, we go back to the very original Olympic style. Martial games competed by naked men, sorry not for me.

Eh no I don't.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:34 - Aug 14 with 521 viewsDJack

"Well someone's not going to be doing their best if they're not wearing the right gear are they? "

...I'm sure that she was doing her best. Even if she was wearing a diving bell and lead boots she would do her best. As to the "right gear" it has been a mix of athletes choice and sponsors provide kit for a long long time so once again your point is flawed.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:42 - Aug 14 with 509 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*cking hell man let it go. You're making a continuing tw@t of yourself.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:45]

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:44 - Aug 14 with 480 viewsDarran

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:34 - Aug 14 by DJack

"Well someone's not going to be doing their best if they're not wearing the right gear are they? "

...I'm sure that she was doing her best. Even if she was wearing a diving bell and lead boots she would do her best. As to the "right gear" it has been a mix of athletes choice and sponsors provide kit for a long long time so once again your point is flawed.

You're wrong.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:44 - Aug 14 with 480 viewsDJack

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:42 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

F*cking hell man let it go. You're making a continuing tw@t of yourself.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:45]

Isn't he just. Sometimes he's a board Legend and other times he's a bored leg end.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:45 - Aug 14 with 476 viewsDarran

The cake was absolutely stunning by the way.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:47 - Aug 14 with 467 viewsDJack

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:45 - Aug 14 by Darran

The cake was absolutely stunning by the way.

Not like you to have your cake and eat it.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 17:01 - Aug 14 with 448 viewsJackfath

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 16:21 - Aug 14 by DJack

"Each to their own I say!"

Does that include those that leave the stadium early?

Yes them too!

Everyone's entitled to do what they want, when they want. That doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion saying they're odd for doing so though, does it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 17:03 - Aug 14 with 443 viewsDarran

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 17:01 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

Yes them too!

Everyone's entitled to do what they want, when they want. That doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion saying they're odd for doing so though, does it?

No it doesn't.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 17:18 - Aug 14 with 428 viewsDJack

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 17:01 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

Yes them too!

You're quite correct.

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 17:39 - Aug 14 with 404 viewsJackfath

Is Darran the New Jackfath ? on 17:18 - Aug 14 by DJack

You're quite correct.

Indeed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024