Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash breaks his silence 18:10 - Aug 17 with 5417 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ashley-williams-my-hur

#backtojack

Ash breaks his silence on 10:14 - Aug 19 with 581 viewsjack247

Ash breaks his silence on 10:10 - Aug 19 by monmouth

I'm not really bothered....unless we start singing 'he's captain of wales' while the game is on (we have form for such unbearable shit), but I hope we boo the f**k out of him, just for kicks.

Of the two, I'd rather boo him. I don't want us to bend over and start clapping if he scores like Cardiff did with Ramsey. Personally, I won't be doing either though. He isn't our player and it's not as if he has signed for Cardiff.
Ash breaks his silence on 10:22 - Aug 19 with 565 viewsmonmouth

Ash breaks his silence on 10:14 - Aug 19 by jack247

Of the two, I'd rather boo him. I don't want us to bend over and start clapping if he scores like Cardiff did with Ramsey. Personally, I won't be doing either though. He isn't our player and it's not as if he has signed for Cardiff.

I know, I just think it would annoy him and his entourage so much if we didn't give him 'due respect' that it would add a little amusement to proceedings.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ash breaks his silence on 10:36 - Aug 19 with 546 viewsjack247

Ash breaks his silence on 10:22 - Aug 19 by monmouth

I know, I just think it would annoy him and his entourage so much if we didn't give him 'due respect' that it would add a little amusement to proceedings.

See where you're coming from. Think mass indifference would wind him up far more though!
Ash breaks his silence on 10:39 - Aug 19 with 542 viewsDarran

Ash breaks his silence on 10:14 - Aug 19 by jack247

Or like Swansea did when Bony scored.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ash breaks his silence on 10:41 - Aug 19 with 536 viewsjack247

Ash breaks his silence on 10:39 - Aug 19 by Darran

Or like Swansea did when Bony scored.

Yes. That was embarrassing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024