Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? 14:12 - Aug 25 with 1359 viewsParsSwans

Phil Jones on loan from Man Utd? Good passer of ball would suit our style, I wonder?
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 14:17 - Aug 25 with 1334 viewsQuakerJack

I'd rather we didn't.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 15:45 - Aug 25 with 1222 viewsDyfnant

The only team he plays half decently against is us. No from me

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 15:51 - Aug 25 with 1208 viewsjasper_T

No.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:11 - Aug 25 with 1175 viewsTom1912

Injury prone
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 17:33 - Aug 25 with 1081 viewsBadgeman

He looks like he cuts his own hair. No thanks.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 17:52 - Aug 25 with 1049 viewsploppy

Good passer? Are you sure? The one thing I noticed when he played for Man U was how the opposition invariably didn't press him when he had the ball but they'd mark the others instead - knowing full well that he'd eventually run out of ideas and hit the ball long.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 19:10 - Aug 25 with 951 viewstomdickharry

If he's cheap he will be considered,probably end up at WBA.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 19:13 - Aug 25 with 947 viewskarnataka

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 19:10 - Aug 25 by tomdickharry

If he's cheap he will be considered,probably end up at WBA.

Or Sunderland?
Login to get fewer ads

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 20:36 - Aug 25 with 866 viewsjasper_T

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 17:52 - Aug 25 by ploppy

Good passer? Are you sure? The one thing I noticed when he played for Man U was how the opposition invariably didn't press him when he had the ball but they'd mark the others instead - knowing full well that he'd eventually run out of ideas and hit the ball long.

Spot on. Watching him play right back was always a treat for this reason... even when he almost fluked a worldy against us.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 20:43 - Aug 25 with 843 viewspencoedjack

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 19:13 - Aug 25 by karnataka

Or Sunderland?

My thoughts exactly

I think of Sunderland (generally) as a rescue home for players on the way down in their careers
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 20:58 - Aug 25 with 813 viewsjack247

I wouldn't write him off. I don't think his passing is that good, but it's certainly better than Feds. Big, physical player who could take on the leadership role at the back. No idea if it's feasible or within budget though.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 15:56 - Aug 26 with 650 viewsDevz00

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 20:58 - Aug 25 by jack247

I wouldn't write him off. I don't think his passing is that good, but it's certainly better than Feds. Big, physical player who could take on the leadership role at the back. No idea if it's feasible or within budget though.

I think I read that he's on 50 grand a week at Man U.

Not sure how much they'd cover on a loan deal but that seems a tad high for me. That's what Siggy is on isn't it?

Edit - Siggy recently signed a new deal, I think he was on about 50k previously.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 15:57]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:05 - Aug 26 with 641 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I still think there maybe interest in Lewis Dunk of Brighton. One of the most consistent performers in that league, British and available now for around £8m if you believe the papers
N/A. on 16:07 - Aug 26 with 639 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 623 viewsjasper_T

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 20:58 - Aug 25 by jack247

Phil Jones is Ash-sized.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:30 - Aug 26 with 611 viewsjack247

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:19 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

Phil Jones is Ash-sized.

He is more of a lump though isn't he? Looks pretty dominant physically when I've seen him.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:48 - Aug 26 with 591 viewsjasper_T

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:30 - Aug 26 by jack247

He is more of a lump though isn't he? Looks pretty dominant physically when I've seen him.

He's probably lighter than Ash.

He's not a big lad at all which is partly why United tried to shoehorn him into positions other than centre half. Lump of a right-back, i guess.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:50 - Aug 26 with 586 viewsjack247

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:48 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

He's probably lighter than Ash.

He's not a big lad at all which is partly why United tried to shoehorn him into positions other than centre half. Lump of a right-back, i guess.

Maybe. Perhaps he just uses his strength well. Don't think there is any chance of signing him anyway.
Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 17:28 - Aug 26 with 556 viewsjojaca

Suggestion nobody's spoke of? on 16:50 - Aug 26 by jack247

Maybe. Perhaps he just uses his strength well. Don't think there is any chance of signing him anyway.

Overrated, what's he done the last few years now. He must be reaching 45 by now, he will be Sunderland player soon. They love the Man U rejects.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 17:30]

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024