Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ps4 games 16:42 - Aug 25 with 3340 viewst1000

What are the best ps4 games to putchase ??
Ps4 games on 15:05 - Aug 26 with 713 viewsjack247

Speedball 2
Ps4 games on 17:19 - Aug 26 with 672 viewsThursday

Ps4 games on 15:05 - Aug 26 by jack247

Speedball 2

Xenon 2.
Ps4 games on 17:22 - Aug 26 with 667 viewsHighjack

Ps4 games on 10:32 - Aug 26 by jedijack

I don't have a PS4 but I'd be astounded if there's a better game for it than Rocket League. I play it on PC and have played nothing else since I got it in January.

Cheap as chips but quite simply the best game I've ever played.

Yeah rocket league is great fun

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ps4 games on 19:41 - Aug 26 with 645 viewsphact0rri

Ps4 games on 06:10 - Aug 26 by t1000

Best horror game ? Love resident evil so any games like this anyone know off ? Dark scary creepy games

If you haven't Resident Evil: Revalations is really creepy (or was on the 3ds) and was the best RE game I've played since RE4 (the last one I really liked)

If you haven't played the deadspace games, the first two are intense and great. Some of the best scares I've had in ages. Not sure if they are avaible for Ps4 would have to check.

SOMA (by the the guys who made descent) is a good shout, and cheap as chips Really creepy atmosphere.

Never Ending Nightmares is worth a look. Its a good horror game, but I will admit its not everyone's cup of tea. though cheap as chips.

The Evil within is pretty freaky, though its more cerebal than true terror. its the brain child of Shinji Mikami who is known around the Sweet Home/Resident Evil fan base. Its good for what it is. Felt more early Silent Hill than RE though for me.

And I'll throw in Alien: Isolation. its pretty good time, short though.

Until Dawn is pretty cool. Essentially you are in a 70's slasher film trying to keep the actors alive by your choices.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ps4 games on 21:39 - Aug 26 with 623 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'm thinking of getting a game station from the pawn shop. Is there a big difference between PS3 &4?

What about the X boxes?

Last one I had was a PS2. Did I miss much? Fancy playing an immersive adventure type game like Tomb Raider

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ps4 games on 21:39 - Aug 26 with 622 viewsJackfath

Ps4 games on 21:39 - Aug 26 by NeiltheTaylor

I'm thinking of getting a game station from the pawn shop. Is there a big difference between PS3 &4?

What about the X boxes?

Last one I had was a PS2. Did I miss much? Fancy playing an immersive adventure type game like Tomb Raider

I thought you were older than 16.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ps4 games on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 618 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Young at heart!

That's why I'm buying second hand as I'm not sure it'll be for me. I don't really watch telly even. Just fancy it.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 21:44]

Ps4 games on 22:08 - Aug 26 with 606 viewsphact0rri

Ps4 games on 21:42 - Aug 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Young at heart!

That's why I'm buying second hand as I'm not sure it'll be for me. I don't really watch telly even. Just fancy it.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 21:44]

If you are in the market for a PS4/XBONE I'd wait until after september as they are both bringing out new models so the existing ones will probably be ticketed down in price.

The difference? Well the main difference between Xbox and PS4 (what you care about) are going to be the exclusives. which system have more games in it you want.

There are bits like Xbox doesn't do true 1080P on a lot of games. or that the PS4 has a slower frame rate on some games. but ultimately it comes down to, what system is going to give you more games you want to play.

Last generation PS3/Xbox360 are just that the former generation. Support for games on those systems are all but drying up. And its mostly going to be second hand and older games for those.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Ps4 games on 22:22 - Aug 26 with 594 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Thank you. I see there is a new doom out!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024