Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored 13:39 - Aug 29 with 31909 viewsmagicdaps10

Reports breaking we are in for him and willing to meet Twente's valuation.

With this boy in the team then we can have Les Dawson and Alfie Mawson at centre back for all i care, Ziyech is absolute class!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 7110 viewsTheKirkyLife

Any link?
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 7089 viewsSwanjaxs

But Curt said our business was done mun

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 7066 viewsmalagajack

just seen this

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/swansea-probeert-ziyech-voor-neus-ajax-weg-te-kapen.htm

He was apparently off to ajax but they are now out of the champions league so we may have a chance to gazump
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 13:47]
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:45 - Aug 29 with 7054 viewsmagicdaps10

http://www.maghress.com/fr/lionsdelatlas/15206

http://nieuws.marokko.nl/43514/swansea-city-meldt-zich-in-strijd-om-ziyech/

http://drimble.nl/voetbal/eredivisie/ajax/37910020/ajax-kan-ziyech-nog-kwijtrake

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:45 - Aug 29 with 7049 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:42 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

But Curt said our business was done mun

He didn't actually. He said a forward would be nice or similar.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:47 - Aug 29 with 7007 viewsTheKirkyLife

So looking at the various reports it seemed that he had agreed personal terms with Ajax at least and was set to leave for 8 millions euros which was 6 million less than what Twente ideally wanted. The player wanted away though so seemingly they were willing to bite.

That was until, if reports are to be believed, Swansea came back in.

We've supposedly matched Twente's valuation of 14 million euros which now puts us in the driving seat. Guzumping Ajax, that would be a turn up.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 6928 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

My sky sources tell me he's coming .

Along with Alfie .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 6865 viewscostalotta

I'll believe when it happens. This could be the agent/ Dutch media linking us as means to get Ajax to increase their offer.

It's a late in the day move and I do hope it's true and happens as we could with his skill set.
Login to get fewer ads

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:06 - Aug 29 with 6786 viewsDarran

Any chance a mod could ban this MD10 tw*t?

Thanks in advance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:08 - Aug 29 with 6756 viewscostalotta

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:06 - Aug 29 by Darran

Any chance a mod could ban this MD10 tw*t?

Thanks in advance.

Why, what's he done?
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:09 - Aug 29 with 6745 viewsairedale

Damp squib here. Why are there no other PL clubs involved in signing him?
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:11 - Aug 29 with 6719 viewstomdickharry

Lets hope that our club make this happen,we have the financial resources to match most clubs of our level,lets show that we are not afraid to spend on the right players of quality. Mbodji,Mawson and Ziyech would be 3 good signings.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:12 - Aug 29 with 6698 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:09 - Aug 29 by airedale

Damp squib here. Why are there no other PL clubs involved in signing him?

In fairness, that means nothing.

No other PL clubs were in for Pogba either. So much of this sort of deal gets done before anything is heard about it, it's impossible to know what is actually going on.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:14 - Aug 29 with 6666 viewsMorganator100

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:11 - Aug 29 by tomdickharry

Lets hope that our club make this happen,we have the financial resources to match most clubs of our level,lets show that we are not afraid to spend on the right players of quality. Mbodji,Mawson and Ziyech would be 3 good signings.

I'm not keen on Mbodji myself, makes far too many blunders.

The other 2 would be good signings.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:20 - Aug 29 with 6589 viewsairedale

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:12 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

In fairness, that means nothing.

No other PL clubs were in for Pogba either. So much of this sort of deal gets done before anything is heard about it, it's impossible to know what is actually going on.

Yes, no other PL clubs wanted to spend £90mill on Pogba. But there are lots of posters on here who, imo realise what a big talent this boy is. Bigger talent than Chadli for instance. A figure of 14 million Euros has been mentioned, surely there must be other clubs in the German, Spanish or French leagues who would be aware, through the scouting system, of his talent. And that a small club like Ajax (financially) are going to sign him for a lot less than this valuation? It makes me [cynically I know] wonder.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:24 - Aug 29 with 6542 viewsDarran

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:08 - Aug 29 by costalotta

Why, what's he done?

Exactly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:26 - Aug 29 with 6495 viewsjojaca

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:24 - Aug 29 by Darran

Exactly.

Alan Curtis said Mawson is the last signing, I'm taking his word. There is no English language news that mentions Ziyech and Swansea.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:30 - Aug 29 with 6444 viewsraynor94

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:26 - Aug 29 by jojaca

Alan Curtis said Mawson is the last signing, I'm taking his word. There is no English language news that mentions Ziyech and Swansea.

Aye, Curt would never willingly mislead

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:33 - Aug 29 with 6416 viewsjojaca

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:30 - Aug 29 by raynor94

I will not trust the man again to make my coffee, if we sign another player.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:34 - Aug 29 with 6398 viewsBorojack

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:30 - Aug 29 by raynor94

Window shuts in 2 days cant see this happening would be a welcome addition though.
We are crying out for some midfield creativity

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:35 - Aug 29 with 6387 viewsnyc_swans

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:26 - Aug 29 by jojaca

he doesn't exactly say that: ""I don't think there will be more new signings. Obviously the plan was to bring another centre back in. If there was a bonus of getting another forward, great, but as far as I know, that is all of the deals concluded."

anyway i'd still not get my hopes up on this one
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:47 - Aug 29 with 6266 viewsMorganator100

Twitter is starting to pick up pace in regards to this rumour

Henry Young ‏@Henryoung · 2h2 hours ago
Swansea City have reopened negotiations for FC Twente starlet Hakim Ziyech.
Ajax are also interested. [@VI_nl]

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje · 2h2 hours ago
Swansea City are making a late move to bring Hakim Ziyech to the Premier League. They are prepared to meet Twente's asking price (VI)

AjaxDaily ‏@ajaxdailydotcom · 3h3 hours ago
Swansea City are also interested in signing Ajax target Hakim Ziyech. #ajax [@VI_nl]
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:59 - Aug 29 with 6165 viewsDr_Winston

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:47 - Aug 29 by Morganator100

Twitter is starting to pick up pace in regards to this rumour

Henry Young ‏@Henryoung · 2h2 hours ago
Swansea City have reopened negotiations for FC Twente starlet Hakim Ziyech.
Ajax are also interested. [@VI_nl]

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje · 2h2 hours ago
Swansea City are making a late move to bring Hakim Ziyech to the Premier League. They are prepared to meet Twente's asking price (VI)

AjaxDaily ‏@ajaxdailydotcom · 3h3 hours ago
Swansea City are also interested in signing Ajax target Hakim Ziyech. #ajax [@VI_nl]

Tends to be the same initial report getting repeated over and over. There's rarely any new information doing the rounds.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:01 - Aug 29 with 6133 viewsHighjack

MD10 will get one right one day. I hope it's this one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 15:02 - Aug 29 with 6124 viewsdobjack2

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:20 - Aug 29 by airedale

Yes, no other PL clubs wanted to spend £90mill on Pogba. But there are lots of posters on here who, imo realise what a big talent this boy is. Bigger talent than Chadli for instance. A figure of 14 million Euros has been mentioned, surely there must be other clubs in the German, Spanish or French leagues who would be aware, through the scouting system, of his talent. And that a small club like Ajax (financially) are going to sign him for a lot less than this valuation? It makes me [cynically I know] wonder.

Premier league interest - double the price and see if they will pay it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024