Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emnes gone out on loan 22:42 - Aug 31 with 1227 viewsDarran

Gutted.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 22:42]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:44 - Aug 31 with 1183 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Three strikers then, an old bloke, a broken bloke and a young bloke who can't keep his socks up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:48 - Aug 31 with 1112 viewsWarwickHunt

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:44 - Aug 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

Three strikers then, an old bloke, a broken bloke and a young bloke who can't keep his socks up.

We've lost a bloke who passes the ball into touch and falls over a lot.
Emnes gone out on loan on 22:48 - Aug 31 with 1104 viewsbuilthjack

He will be back for the business end of the season

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:49 - Aug 31 with 1065 viewsAngelRangelQS

The era of the sh*t, lanky, dreadlocked blokes is well and truly over.
Emnes gone out on loan on 22:49 - Aug 31 with 1064 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:48 - Aug 31 by WarwickHunt

We may yet live to regret this!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:50 - Aug 31 with 1049 viewsHighjack

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:48 - Aug 31 by WarwickHunt

and we lost the winning goalscorer in a major international tournament final bloke.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:50 - Aug 31 with 1044 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fack me. There aint half some cost saving going on. Think we need to get used to this. I was hoping i was wrong when i moaned about this being streamlining venture before they sold the club on at a profit.

Depressing.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:52 - Aug 31 with 1008 viewsMrSwerve

I think Emnes is treated a bit unfairly on here really. Always puts a shift in when called upon and a decent 3rd/4th choice option.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:56 - Aug 31 with 934 viewsItchySphincter

Good luck Marvellous!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 22:56]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:00 - Aug 31 with 866 viewsawayjack

Emnes gone out on loan on 22:50 - Aug 31 by PozuelosSideys

Fack me. There aint half some cost saving going on. Think we need to get used to this. I was hoping i was wrong when i moaned about this being streamlining venture before they sold the club on at a profit.

Depressing.

But sadly predictable. With the profit from player sales, big wage cuts and extra Sky money we could be on for a 30m+ profit this year. I wonder if it'll be invested in the squad or paid to investors ?
Emnes gone out on loan on 23:03 - Aug 31 with 839 viewsCroftyjack

To be honest he is the type of player we have been looking to sign...attacking creative player who can grab a goal now and again and play all the attacking positions.
Yes we really need an upgrade but which ever way you look at it we have weakened the squad further.
All the grinning and mocking is laughable really when he really can add more than some of the players in the team atm.
Can see why we missed out on players as we been busy shifting Tabs and Emnes out!!
Emnes gone out on loan on 23:03 - Aug 31 with 827 viewsPozuelosSideys

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:00 - Aug 31 by awayjack

But sadly predictable. With the profit from player sales, big wage cuts and extra Sky money we could be on for a 30m+ profit this year. I wonder if it'll be invested in the squad or paid to investors ?

In all seriousness, it must feel pretty grim for the remaining players in the squad seeing everyone being shipped out and knowing there isnt any replacements or quality coming in. Morale must be sooooper.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:14 - Aug 31 with 731 viewsKingstonJack

He was good last night, I'd like him as a backup, would have done better than Go-miss even last season I believe
Emnes gone out on loan on 23:19 - Aug 31 with 696 viewsmax936

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:03 - Aug 31 by PozuelosSideys

In all seriousness, it must feel pretty grim for the remaining players in the squad seeing everyone being shipped out and knowing there isnt any replacements or quality coming in. Morale must be sooooper.

We need Skippy now with his list of what we have left, have we enough to use up the 7 substitute places

Whoever we have it doesn't leave us with much in which to bring on someone to change the game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:26 - Aug 31 with 627 viewsPozuelosSideys

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:19 - Aug 31 by max936

We need Skippy now with his list of what we have left, have we enough to use up the 7 substitute places

Whoever we have it doesn't leave us with much in which to bring on someone to change the game.

I was looking at the squad and we have 25 first team players and 4 of those are goalkeepers. The squad looks weak.

Only Gylfi is really top class. We better start praying he doesnt break anything, if he does we are fcked.

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:29 - Aug 31 with 607 viewsawayjack

Emnes gone out on loan on 23:03 - Aug 31 by PozuelosSideys

Yup. Feeling sad about how club is so obviously putting profit / dividends ahead of squad strength. Can't help wonder what Siggy is feeling and the chances of him going in the even more inflated January window. Someone comes with 30m and we'll sell and replace him with a cheaper version.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024