Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zola 10:29 - Sep 23 with 3042 viewsLandore_Jack

According to Italian website Gazzamercato, part of the Gazzetta dello Sport group, former Chelsea star Gianfranco Zola is being considered for the managerial job at Swansea.

Zola would team up with Pierluigi Casiraghi, also formerly of Chelsea, who was his assistant at Cagliari and Al-Arabi, at the Welsh club. It’s very much presented as a double package of the former Chelsea players.

Gazzamercato say Zola is ready to return to England after his managerial spells at Watford and West Ham.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/italy-swansea-considering-two-former-chelsea-players-t

#backtojack

Zola on 11:38 - Sep 23 with 2519 viewsGriffting

Now this would be scraping the barrel. 1 decent season in the championship 3 years ago. Done nothing since.
Zola on 14:02 - Sep 23 with 2298 viewsFerryjack

I was told that he was at the man city on Wednesday night
Zola on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 2278 viewscostalotta

Hopefully just people putting 2 and 2 together and ending up with 500!

He was probably down here to visit his mate who's employed at the club,

Fact is, if we are considering him as a manager with Casiraghi then we can all pack it in. Zola as someone else has said had a half decent season in the championship and has been a disaster everywhere else (asx manager). And Pier Luigi Casiraghi is the only coach who's managed to make the Italian under 21s performances worse.

If Huw is really considering this one then he it demonstrates clearly, as day is day, that he does NOT know his stuff.
Zola on 14:12 - Sep 23 with 2263 viewsJango

Zola on 14:09 - Sep 23 by costalotta

Hopefully just people putting 2 and 2 together and ending up with 500!

He was probably down here to visit his mate who's employed at the club,

Fact is, if we are considering him as a manager with Casiraghi then we can all pack it in. Zola as someone else has said had a half decent season in the championship and has been a disaster everywhere else (asx manager). And Pier Luigi Casiraghi is the only coach who's managed to make the Italian under 21s performances worse.

If Huw is really considering this one then he it demonstrates clearly, as day is day, that he does NOT know his stuff.

Our manager is sh*t, our last manager was sh*t, the manager before him was a genius but ended up sh*t and every manager we are linked with are sh*t. Can I ask who you'd want in charge of us who is available?
Zola on 10:39 - Sep 24 with 1955 viewscostalotta

Zola on 14:12 - Sep 23 by Jango

Our manager is sh*t, our last manager was sh*t, the manager before him was a genius but ended up sh*t and every manager we are linked with are sh*t. Can I ask who you'd want in charge of us who is available?

To be honest I think we will struggle to get anything other than either "yes" men in or someone who's out of work and cannot get work, al la Zola. This will be the case while HJ is running the show as who'd, who's worth their salt would want to work with HJ or under his conditions?

We need a dog not a sheep!
Zola on 10:47 - Sep 24 with 1933 views34dfgdf54

Zola on 10:39 - Sep 24 by costalotta

To be honest I think we will struggle to get anything other than either "yes" men in or someone who's out of work and cannot get work, al la Zola. This will be the case while HJ is running the show as who'd, who's worth their salt would want to work with HJ or under his conditions?

We need a dog not a sheep!

Bringing Zola in would be completely pointless.

Before managerial changes start happening, we need a change in the boardroom. Jenkins needs to step down, quicker the better.
Zola on 10:55 - Sep 24 with 1916 viewsjack247

Zola on 10:47 - Sep 24 by 34dfgdf54

Bringing Zola in would be completely pointless.

Before managerial changes start happening, we need a change in the boardroom. Jenkins needs to step down, quicker the better.

Pretty much how I see it. Not necessarily get rid of him, but we need a total change in how the playing side, particularly recruitment, is run.

It won't matter who our manager is unless he is allowed to build his own squad. If we insist on a director of football signing players, we need to employ one who is good at it and works closely with the manager.
Zola on 11:18 - Sep 24 with 1853 viewsDr_Winston

Football's a small world. No doubt Jenkins now has a reputation in certain circles as a chairman a lot of bosses will steer clear of working for.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Zola on 12:36 - Sep 24 with 1718 viewsnantywatcher

Zola on 14:12 - Sep 23 by Jango

How about Jack Shit** - he might not know much, but he's very keen.

** Has anyone grabbed that as a user name?
Zola on 17:21 - Sep 24 with 1563 viewscostalotta

Zola on 11:18 - Sep 24 by Dr_Winston

Football's a small world. No doubt Jenkins now has a reputation in certain circles as a chairman a lot of bosses will steer clear of working for.

I said exactly this to a mate at the game earlier. Perhaps it stems from when he fired ML. Not that I am trying to bring ML in the thread.
Zola on 19:50 - Sep 24 with 1351 viewsDr_Winston

Zola on 17:21 - Sep 24 by costalotta

I said exactly this to a mate at the game earlier. Perhaps it stems from when he fired ML. Not that I am trying to bring ML in the thread.

Things definitely changed during the Laudrup era. The process with Rodgers seemed far more collaborative whereas players Laudrup didn't want started popping up regularly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Zola on 21:13 - Sep 24 with 1219 viewsBorojack

Zola on 11:18 - Sep 24 by Dr_Winston

Why Monk and Laudrup both got big pay offs.
Guido looking like he will get one as well wish my employer would pay me a couple of million for fukcing up my job.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Zola on 21:20 - Sep 24 with 1183 viewsmonmouth

Zola on 19:50 - Sep 24 by Dr_Winston

Things definitely changed during the Laudrup era. The process with Rodgers seemed far more collaborative whereas players Laudrup didn't want started popping up regularly.

After he fell out with Tutu? Deciding that Monk and Williams had to stay maybe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Zola on 22:05 - Sep 24 with 1097 viewsmax936

Fuk my eyes, if the club go down the road of employing Zola or Giggs I give up ffs really.its not even plausible.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Zola on 22:08 - Sep 24 with 1073 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Zola won't be coming or giggs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Zola on 22:10 - Sep 24 with 1061 viewsshimmie

Zola on 22:05 - Sep 24 by max936

Fuk my eyes, if the club go down the road of employing Zola or Giggs I give up ffs really.its not even plausible.

Serious question Max, would you be so anti Giggs if he wasn't a Utd legend? I've never had any leaning to any club but Swansea and don't really get the negativity towards him getting the gig. Seems a very "us" kind of appointment, one of the ones that works out that is...
Zola on 22:18 - Sep 24 with 1030 viewsmax936

Zola on 22:10 - Sep 24 by shimmie

Serious question Max, would you be so anti Giggs if he wasn't a Utd legend? I've never had any leaning to any club but Swansea and don't really get the negativity towards him getting the gig. Seems a very "us" kind of appointment, one of the ones that works out that is...

I really don't think he's a fit for us, I really don't, its true I don't like him he's been a great footballer admittedly, but a manager for us nope, I'm not sure there's anything there to be honest every time I've heard him interviewed I've felt the same, if you like my opinion is the lights are on but there's nobody in, just my feeling, I've been wrong to many times though, but that's my feeling.

Zola on 22:21 - Sep 24 with 1005 viewsDarran

Zola on 22:10 - Sep 24 by shimmie

Serious question Max, would you be so anti Giggs if he wasn't a Utd legend and you weren't a massive Liverpool fan? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Zola on 22:22 - Sep 24 with 999 viewsmax936

Zola on 22:21 - Sep 24 by Darran

Serious question Max, would you be so anti Giggs if he wasn't a Utd legend and you weren't a massive Liverpool fan? lol

If that's a serious question you need a lie down Daz.

Zola on 22:23 - Sep 24 with 989 viewsDarran

Zola on 22:22 - Sep 24 by max936

If that's a serious question you need a lie down Daz.

Bet you're hoping for a draw next week you can't lose.

Zola on 22:28 - Sep 24 with 974 viewsmax936

Zola on 22:23 - Sep 24 by Darran

Bet you're hoping for a draw next week you can't lose.

Go away you clown.

Zola on 22:29 - Sep 24 with 965 viewsBigPhilG

What I've heard is that the Yanks want Guidolin out and have already sounded Klinsman out. Also that they've put Huw in his place already over a few matters
Zola on 22:29 - Sep 24 with 965 viewsDarran

Zola on 22:28 - Sep 24 by max936

Go away you clown.

Touched a nerve eh?

Zola on 22:36 - Sep 24 with 938 viewsmax936

Zola on 22:29 - Sep 24 by Darran

Touched a nerve eh?

Never in your wildest dreams Daz, you know exactly what my feelings are I've told you enough times, behave ffs mun.

Zola on 22:38 - Sep 24 with 928 viewsDarran

Zola on 22:36 - Sep 24 by max936

Never in your wildest dreams Daz, you know exactly what my feelings are I've told you enough times, behave ffs mun.

lol you've never told me anything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024