Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HJ meetsanother yank 18:52 - Sep 27 with 7399 viewssully49

As reported on the BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:01 - Sep 27 with 5344 viewsSwansea93

He'd be an awful appointment, but I guess he'd be a yes man to Huw, to be honest I don't think Giggs would take sh*t from Jenkins.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:03 - Sep 27 with 5319 viewsRancid

I don't think it's about Huw from now on in.Not even Jenkins would think Bob f*****g Bradley would be the right appointment.It's the Yanks flexing their muscles for the first time in public.
HJ meetsanother yank on 19:11 - Sep 27 with 5258 views3swan

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:03 - Sep 27 by Rancid

I don't think it's about Huw from now on in.Not even Jenkins would think Bob f*****g Bradley would be the right appointment.It's the Yanks flexing their muscles for the first time in public.

They must think the FG is a bit on the old side, so looking for someone a bit younger and more experienced
HJ meetsanother yank on 19:13 - Sep 27 with 5239 viewsRancid

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:11 - Sep 27 by 3swan

They must think the FG is a bit on the old side, so looking for someone a bit younger and more experienced

and someone who adheres to the 2nd ammendment.
HJ meetsanother yank on 19:17 - Sep 27 with 5198 viewsHighjack

This is f ucking disgusting behaviour if true. If I were Frankie I'd be bashing huws door down demanding an answer before walking out with my dignity intact.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:18 - Sep 27 with 5182 viewsAndyNak

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:13 - Sep 27 by Rancid

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms..."

They probably think it will help Fabianksi catch the soccer ball at corners

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:18 - Sep 27 with 5173 views3swan

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:13 - Sep 27 by Rancid

It does seem as if they're shooting from the hip
HJ meetsanother yank on 19:22 - Sep 27 with 5145 viewsOldjack

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:17 - Sep 27 by Highjack

This is f ucking disgusting behaviour if true. If I were Frankie I'd be bashing huws door down demanding an answer before walking out with my dignity intact.

He won't walk out there's money to be had if he gets pushed out i think

Still a shyte way to treat him though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:31 - Sep 27 with 5084 viewsGriffting

If, and that's a big if, we get Bradley in, to me it would scream desperation from the board. They realise they've f*cked up in the transfer window and want someone to come in who plays possibly effective but not exactly positive football in an attempt to hide our deficiencies and keep us out of danger.
HJ meetsanother yank on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 5018 viewssP7qupUf

This has the potential to turn into something resembling a Vincent Tan circus.
HJ meetsanother yank on 19:56 - Sep 27 with 4963 viewsDr_Winston

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:17 - Sep 27 by Highjack

He'd probably have a pretty good case for constructive dismissal, and I doubt many would begrudge him a penny of compo.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:04 - Sep 27 with 4912 viewsLandore_Jack

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:56 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

He'd probably have a pretty good case for constructive dismissal, and I doubt many would begrudge him a penny of compo.

Laudrup took legal action after being dismissed.

He was sacked via mail. HJ said it was because of breach of contract. When Laudrup asked him to clarify the breach he couldn't. He was also sacked hours after HJ had thanked him for trying to help the club and stating they must stick together.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/18/michael-laudrup-sacking-swansea
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 20:10]

#backtojack

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:04 - Sep 27 with 4903 viewsFlashberryjack

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:56 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

You can't spend dignity.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:07 - Sep 27 with 4880 viewsDr_Winston

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:04 - Sep 27 by Landore_Jack

Laudrup took legal action after being dismissed.

He was sacked via mail. HJ said it was because of breach of contract. When Laudrup asked him to clarify the breach he couldn't. He was also sacked hours after HJ had thanked him for trying to help the club and stating they must stick together.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/18/michael-laudrup-sacking-swansea
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 20:10]

Perhaps too many people dismissed Laudrup's complaints as sour grapes. I probably did at the time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:08 - Sep 27 with 4868 viewsFireboy

Can't believe that some people think that huw has any say in anything to do with the club anymore

Hes just a puppet for the yanks

The lack of signings and the sheeite flying around re a new manager supports this

This would have never happened before these leeches took over
HJ meetsanother yank on 20:11 - Sep 27 with 4850 viewsPrivate_Partz

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:31 - Sep 27 by Griffting

If, and that's a big if, we get Bradley in, to me it would scream desperation from the board. They realise they've f*cked up in the transfer window and want someone to come in who plays possibly effective but not exactly positive football in an attempt to hide our deficiencies and keep us out of danger.

Which is exactly what Frankie is trying to do. The indicators are that he might get some success at it as well.
My view is that FG is their only get out of jail card and BB or RG are more than likely to fail and be a darn site more expensive once all the compo has been paid. Frankie has two assistants plus possibly Curt who would be expecting a pay off.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:12 - Sep 27 with 4842 viewsDr_Winston

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:08 - Sep 27 by Fireboy

Can't believe that some people think that huw has any say in anything to do with the club anymore

Hes just a puppet for the yanks

The lack of signings and the sheeite flying around re a new manager supports this

This would have never happened before these leeches took over

Because we were never shambolic in transfer windows or when sacking/replacing managers before?

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:13 - Sep 27 with 4833 viewsLandore_Jack

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:07 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

Perhaps too many people dismissed Laudrup's complaints as sour grapes. I probably did at the time.

What happened to Laudrup shows how sly HJ can be. He tried to tuck up a football legend and he treated him with disrespect. Now it's happening to Guidolin.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 20:15]

#backtojack

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:15 - Sep 27 with 4808 viewsBorojack

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:13 - Sep 27 by Landore_Jack

What happened to Laudrup shows how sly HJ can be. He tried to tuck up a football legend and he treated him with disrespect. Now it's happening to Guidolin.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 20:15]

Huw sly surely not

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:30 - Sep 27 with 4722 viewstomdickharry

Any evidence that this meeting took place other than a press report?
HJ meetsanother yank on 20:32 - Sep 27 with 4705 viewsicecoldjack

Shambles from top to bottom at the moment. If it's this bad up top it will keep filtering down to the squad.

Hope I'm wrong but I think we've been royally shafted by huw and Co. Most here including myself have been happy to let things go and give the new people a chance, unfortunately , it's all looking very very predictable.

Empty press conference.
Trust apparently in the dark.
No investment or money shown.
None of the new sky money invested.
3 biggest wage earners moved on.
players only signed when funds were brought in from sales.

The list is growing fast. I live in hope but can't help but think the club is in a very very nasty place put there by people who called themselves custodians of scfc. Sad stuff.
HJ meetsanother yank on 20:39 - Sep 27 with 4673 viewsLeonisGod

HJ meetsanother yank on 19:01 - Sep 27 by Swansea93

He'd be an awful appointment, but I guess he'd be a yes man to Huw, to be honest I don't think Giggs would take sh*t from Jenkins.

I reckon it would be the other way round. Bobby boy has a reputation for speaking his mind and comes across pretty arrogant. Giggs on the other hand always looks as if he's about to burst out crying. I hope there are some other irons in the fire. Or even better, just put the fire out for a bit.
HJ meetsanother yank on 20:42 - Sep 27 with 4642 viewsFireboy

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:12 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

Because we were never shambolic in transfer windows or when sacking/replacing managers before?

Not to this scale doctor
HJ meetsanother yank on 20:49 - Sep 27 with 4598 viewsDr_Winston

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:42 - Sep 27 by Fireboy

Not to this scale doctor

Really?

Right back to the January window where we sold Graham leaving us with just one striker for the rest of the season we've been slow to act and react in the transfer market. The cack handed way we carried out the (justified) dismissal of Laudrup, the shambles over replacing him and then his eventual successor all point to a club directorship increasingly losing it's way over the last 3/4 years regardless of new influences.

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:58 - Sep 27 with 4534 viewsjack247

HJ meetsanother yank on 20:49 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

Really?

Right back to the January window where we sold Graham leaving us with just one striker for the rest of the season we've been slow to act and react in the transfer market. The cack handed way we carried out the (justified) dismissal of Laudrup, the shambles over replacing him and then his eventual successor all point to a club directorship increasingly losing it's way over the last 3/4 years regardless of new influences.

I wanted us to keep him until the end of the season or sign a replacement back then, but you could see the logic, we were practically safe by late January.

Since then, we have certainly screwed up by buying badly with the likes of Tabanou and Eder but this is the first time we have consciously not tried. And at a time when the squad clearly needed revitalising. Ominous and worrying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024