Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoo Advice 22:16 - Sep 28 with 5338 viewsmacthejack

So I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo and was wondering where the best tattoo shop in Swansea and the surrounding area is. It's a relatively simple design (I think so anyway, it's based on concentric circles) but I've seen people that have had simple designs absolutely butchered so I'm obviously keen to avoid that.
Tattoo Advice on 17:46 - Sep 29 with 1077 viewsSwaneeRiver

Save your money kid.
you know it makes sense
Tattoo Advice on 18:08 - Sep 29 with 1066 viewsFlashberryjack

Get someone good at drawing to do one with a biro...........then you can wash it off when you decide you don't like it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tattoo Advice on 18:25 - Sep 29 with 1057 viewsphact0rri

I find it hilarious when people say "oh your tat will look ill when you age" is that supposed to be unlike the rest of your flesh, which looks a million bucks when your 90 years old?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Tattoo Advice on 18:34 - Sep 29 with 1049 viewsMurph75

My only advice is not to get a tattoo of our current manager.
Tattoo Advice on 18:37 - Sep 29 with 1044 viewsmonmouth

Tattoo Advice on 18:34 - Sep 29 by Murph75

Suppose you could get dineens face across your arse and metaphorically shit on him every day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tattoo Advice on 18:41 - Sep 29 with 1038 viewsMurph75

Tattoo Advice on 18:37 - Sep 29 by monmouth

Suppose you could get dineens face across your arse and metaphorically shit on him every day.

Same thing would come out of your arse as it does his mouth?
Tattoo Advice on 18:46 - Sep 29 with 1032 viewsLord_Bony

I don't have any myself, but have no objection to others wearing them.

I came very close once to having one done myself while on holidays but did nt have enough cash on me. ,I was in the chair.

To have any tattoo on your face is a great statement to the world ...it says I will never have a responsible job again!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tattoo Advice on 18:50 - Sep 29 with 1021 viewsbuilthjack

Tattoo Advice on 18:34 - Sep 29 by Murph75

Get one of Huw, he will never leave the chair

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Tattoo Advice on 22:05 - Sep 29 with 969 viewsinspector

Swansea Tattoo Company in the arcade by derricks are great.
Tattoo Advice on 23:55 - Sep 29 with 940 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Best tattoo advice? Don't have one!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tattoo Advice on 08:54 - Sep 30 with 890 viewspremierjack

Tattoo Advice on 18:46 - Sep 29 by Lord_Bony

I don't have any myself, but have no objection to others wearing them.

I came very close once to having one done myself while on holidays but did nt have enough cash on me. ,I was in the chair.

To have any tattoo on your face is a great statement to the world ...it says I will never have a responsible job again!

Your last sentence pretty much sums up what's wrong with the world today!

For tattoo advice, I would go and look around a few of the shops in Swansea, when someone says a certain person is good it may not be that true. They are all good and all favour different kinds of art so chose one that is good at what you want. For example, a mate of mine had two tattoo's in a week, same shop but differ bet bloke doing them because one was good at portraits and the other was good colour.

Also take your time and look around, don't rush it just to have it ASAP, get it done right because it's for life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024