Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levein and Jim White. 09:27 - Oct 5 with 7149 viewsItchySphincter

Apparently JL has sent JW an exclusive statement re Bradley, Giggs and recent developments and Jim is banging on about it being very interesting. Talk sport at 10am - I can't listen, could some please post up a summary? Ta.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 09:39 - Oct 5 with 3803 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huw repestefly refused to answer when asked to speak to the fans on the Radio Cardiff phone in. Now we just get a statement from JL They all need to grow a pair. Stand up to the Trust and sipporters and justify their actions face to face. Hiding in their ivory towers shoving out messages will do them no good at all. I suspect Frankie may get some pelted in said statement to justify their actions.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 09:52 - Oct 5 with 3701 viewsdougie

Talksport of all outlets and Jim White of all people
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 09:53 - Oct 5 with 3685 viewsHighjack

Poor loyal Chris Wathan has been seemingly overlooked for this exclusive scoop.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:12 - Oct 5 with 3579 viewsmonmouth

What a shit channel and programme.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:14 - Oct 5 with 3566 viewsWarwickHunt

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 09:53 - Oct 5 by Highjack

Poor loyal Chris Wathan has been seemingly overlooked for this exclusive scoop.

Couldn't get out of his gimp mask and ball gag in time.
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:19 - Oct 5 with 3498 viewswaynekerr55

Interviewed Friday.

Appointed for his knowledge and interview.

First time they met him was at the interview.

They said to give him a chance - at least they've seen that the punters aren't happy.

F*cking muppets

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:20 - Oct 5 with 3486 viewsjackjackjackjack

They've got Tony Cascarino and Dean Saunders talking about the Swansea situation. You can imagine how much insightful information is being parleyed.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 10:28]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:22 - Oct 5 with 3470 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 09:39 - Oct 5 by Private_Partz

Huw repestefly refused to answer when asked to speak to the fans on the Radio Cardiff phone in. Now we just get a statement from JL They all need to grow a pair. Stand up to the Trust and sipporters and justify their actions face to face. Hiding in their ivory towers shoving out messages will do them no good at all. I suspect Frankie may get some pelted in said statement to justify their actions.

I was wrong. It is the fans getting it. Almost suggesting racism. Needs to be made aware that Boo is not the issue. It's him, his mate and Huw. I dislike him more by the minute. Not so with Jim White who is now his bitch as he has been given a pointless snippet which is untrue anyway. It was commercial.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 10:51]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:27 - Oct 5 with 3441 viewsDarran

I've never heard such shit in all my life from the presenter,pundits and fans.
Absolutely hideous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:32 - Oct 5 with 3400 viewswaynekerr55

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:22 - Oct 5 by Private_Partz

I was wrong. It is the fans getting it. Almost suggesting racism. Needs to be made aware that Boo is not the issue. It's him, his mate and Huw. I dislike him more by the minute. Not so with Jim White who is now his bitch as he has been given a pointless snippet which is untrue anyway. It was commercial.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 10:51]

Who the fúck prepared that statement? One of the monkeys from Dineen's sanctuary?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:33 - Oct 5 with 3397 viewsmax936

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:27 - Oct 5 by Darran

Absolutely hideous.

Tell us more give us more detail mun.

1, Its all the fans fault
2, Fans views bordering on racism
3, Huw and the board have done a good job
4, Bob will take us to the summit
5, ETC,ETC?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:37 - Oct 5 with 3343 viewswaynekerr55

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:33 - Oct 5 by max936

5, ETC,ETC?

Going on a slight tangent - point 3.

Nobody of sane mind would doubt that they HAVE done a good job, but for fúck sake can people stop using this is as a mitigation for the ongoing car crash that's taking place?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:39 - Oct 5 with 3319 viewsDarran

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:27 - Oct 5 by Darran

Absolutely hideous.

Dean Saunders is the new Leighton James.

Former manager Brian Laudrup.

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:41 - Oct 5 with 3295 viewsjackjackjackjack

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:39 - Oct 5 by Darran

"Sinclair on the wing, Michu up front"

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:41 - Oct 5 with 3286 viewsHighjack

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:33 - Oct 5 by max936

5, ETC,ETC?

I have no doubt about 4. But which summit? We're trying to climb Everest but we're heading towards kilvey hill.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:45 - Oct 5 with 3243 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw is a spineless c%unt... Blaming the fans wtf

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:45 - Oct 5 with 3238 viewslifelong

And that little guy on the wing.
Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:45 - Oct 5 with 3229 viewswaynekerr55

Martinez, then Rodgers, then Sousa 😂

Seems that the clever airbrushing of the truth in JTAK is working on the lumpenproletariat 😂😂😂😂

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:45 - Oct 5 with 3228 viewsLandore_Jack

“The reason we appointed Bob is not because he's American but because we believe he's the best man for the job,” he said in an EXCLUSIVE interview with talkSPORT’s Jim White.

"Neither Steve nor I had met Bob before we interviewed him last Friday but we did know him by reputation - and he lived up to that high reputation.

"He is a top class leader, tactically very smart and has the strength of character we believe will make an immediate impact in the dressing room and on the training ground.

"Anybody who knows Bob knows he would only take a job if believed he was getting it on merit, not because we simply wanted another American at the club.

"We just want the fans to give him a chance and judge him on the job he does, not his accent or passport."

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-its-not-because-hes-american-its-because
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 10:46]

#backtojack

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:46 - Oct 5 with 3214 viewsmax936

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:37 - Oct 5 by waynekerr55

Going on a slight tangent - point 3.

Nobody of sane mind would doubt that they HAVE done a good job, but for fúck sake can people stop using this is as a mitigation for the ongoing car crash that's taking place?

I should have added, has the above been said.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:46 - Oct 5 with 3205 viewsSmellyplumz

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:45 - Oct 5 by Landore_Jack

“The reason we appointed Bob is not because he's American but because we believe he's the best man for the job,” he said in an EXCLUSIVE interview with talkSPORT’s Jim White.

"Neither Steve nor I had met Bob before we interviewed him last Friday but we did know him by reputation - and he lived up to that high reputation.

"He is a top class leader, tactically very smart and has the strength of character we believe will make an immediate impact in the dressing room and on the training ground.

"Anybody who knows Bob knows he would only take a job if believed he was getting it on merit, not because we simply wanted another American at the club.

"We just want the fans to give him a chance and judge him on the job he does, not his accent or passport."

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-its-not-because-hes-american-its-because

Go home yanks

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:48 - Oct 5 with 3192 viewswaynekerr55

Describe tactically very smart? Full court press smart? Park the bus smart? Counter attack smart?

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:52 - Oct 5 with 3162 viewsDarran

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:45 - Oct 5 by waynekerr55

Martinez, then Rodgers, then Sousa 😂

Seems that the clever airbrushing of the truth in JTAK is working on the lumpenproletariat 😂😂😂😂

He's embarrassing just like Leighton.

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:54 - Oct 5 with 3152 viewsLord_Bony

Jason Levein.."WE chose Bob because he was the right man for the job...We say to the fans judge him on his performance over the next few weeks not his American passport"

hmmm

I wonder if he was nt American would he have been given the job? dont think so.Something is trying to be proven here.

The overwhelming opinion of the fans is this was an unnecessary appointment as we have been playing well the last 3 games against top teams and have been unlucky no to get something .

Stoke and Watford coming up we would have had a good chance of getting some points with the stability and game play under Guidolin.

Now it s just a case of wait and see what the new manager brings in and if we can settle with that. Uncertain times ahead.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jason Levein and Jim White. on 10:55 - Oct 5 with 3135 viewsSmellyplumz

Where is the bit about why they treated FG like utter sh1t??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024