Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... 17:59 - Oct 8 with 15650 viewsJackBaston

what a chicken nugget he is

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-fc-l
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 16:33 - Oct 10 with 1702 viewsUxbridge

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 13:39 - Oct 10 by Landore_Jack

Ryan Giggs: Former Manchester United star says talks to be Swansea boss did not work out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37608885

I assume the among the few things that didn't happen is that the cliub didn't offer Giggs the job.

It's all grandstanding isn't it. He's trying to protect his image. Fair enough really, but I'm not sure we'll ever look to Ryan Giggs for moral guidance.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 08:45 - Oct 11 with 1517 viewsGreatBritton

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 14:16 - Oct 10 by WarwickHunt

It's acceptable but not as elegant as pedantry, he said pedantically.

Hi Warwick.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 20:20 - Oct 11 with 1391 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 08:45 - Oct 11 by GreatBritton

Hi Warwick.

I think he must have gone to Olchfa you knnow

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 20:37 - Oct 11 with 1368 viewswestside

why is gigs a pundit on the England games ?
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 20:40 - Oct 11 with 1361 viewsDr_Winston

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 20:37 - Oct 11 by westside

why is gigs a pundit on the England games ?

Because he's basically English.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 20:49 - Oct 11 with 1339 viewsswanjackal

Heard from a good source that all things were agreed, but the deal fell through on a problem with a bonus clause in his contract.

When Carwyn Jones was introduced to Giggs with the keys to the Senedd, Giggs walked out citing this wasn't the clause, "full access to a WAG" that he expected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 21:20 - Oct 11 with 1325 viewslifelong

The more I see of Giggs, lately, the more he gets on my nerves.
Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:25 - Oct 11 with 1282 viewsWarwickHunt

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 20:20 - Oct 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I think he must have gone to Olchfa you knnow

Wash your mouth out.

#virtueandgoodliterature
Login to get fewer ads

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:59 - Oct 11 with 1246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Giggs turned us down because we didnt have the same ambitions... on 22:25 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Wash your mouth out.

#virtueandgoodliterature

You did mun, surely with that language, diction and etiquette old bean??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024