Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced 21:01 - Oct 17 with 19731 viewsSwansTrust

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced for Thursday, 20th October

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/17/supporters-trust-members-forum/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:36 - Oct 20 with 1771 viewsPhil_S

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:02 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

Must admit I'm glad all that is finally out. Been a very frustrating few months. Very heartening to see the online reaction. Fingers crossed we will see progress.

I'm off for a large drink!!

Completely agree, its been a long time coming but now its out there the relief is very noticeable
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:38 - Oct 20 with 1751 viewsmorningstar

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:36 - Oct 20 by Phil_S

Completely agree, its been a long time coming but now its out there the relief is very noticeable

Well done Phil and all of you. An excellent statement.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:38 - Oct 20 with 1747 viewsGeoffThom

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:31 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Question , Were the yanks aware of the trust being stabbed in the back and the implications that may hold? if they were that makes them as bad as Huw and co ,YUK!

Bit I don't get is surely both legal camps could not have got so wrong ,in fact katzen deals with shit like this for a living doesn't he ??
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:39 - Oct 20 with 1733 viewsAngelRangelQS

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:35 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

At least when it comes to the yanks, we're not at that stage yet. They have an Out. Up to them if they take it. I hope they do.

Gloves off for the Jacks to Judas lot then!
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 1726 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What are the possible criminal charges facing the persons involved and what sort of sentence does it usually result in?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 1726 viewsGowerjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:38 - Oct 20 by morningstar

I was one of them War, I hope i wake up tomorrow to see he has resigned. I've known him since we 13/14 yr olds. We used to go to every game together home and away. I'm so gutted you wouldn't believe it.

Money doesn't talk

It swears....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 1714 viewsswanstillidai

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:40 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What are the possible criminal charges facing the persons involved and what sort of sentence does it usually result in?

Lol look what the cat dragged in
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 1679 viewsmax936

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:31 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Question , Were the yanks aware of the trust being stabbed in the back and the implications that may hold? if they were that makes them as bad as Huw and co ,YUK!

Of course they did, they were told to keep it to themselves, by the vipers they bought shares off, where you been asleep ffs mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 1674 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:35 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

At least when it comes to the yanks, we're not at that stage yet. They have an Out. Up to them if they take it. I hope they do.

To be honest I'm so steaming at those other lumps of shit (want them hounded out), that I haven't really considered the Yanks much, but yes I hope this will give them something to chew on.

It would have to be all legally watertight now though, no? How can they possibly be trusted unless it's nailed down, screwed shut, hog-tied, bolted, chained and glued.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:46 - Oct 20 with 1650 viewsGowerjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:40 - Oct 20 by swanstillidai

Lol look what the cat dragged in

Yes.

That's all we need.

A half arsed primary school level wind up from an individual that should know better.

And yes I know who you are.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:49]

Plastic since 1974

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:47 - Oct 20 with 1627 viewsWatchman

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:36 - Oct 20 by Phil_S

All of this , is of their own making remember that, not yours not the Trust not the fans theirs!

keep a true head and heart and we will be fine

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:53 - Oct 20 with 1571 viewsGowerjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:33 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

It's mostly what I expected to find out from tonight to be honest, although to see the detail confirmed in such graphic detail is horrible. I'm more dejected than angry.

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:27 - Oct 20 by morningstar

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

Read it, all of it!

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Shocked by the veniality of the former board,the glaring self interest,the dishonesty,the downright lies,the f ucking brass necks of the c unts still drawing a wage from our club?

Really?

Are you....

Plastic since 1974

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:56 - Oct 20 with 1539 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:53 - Oct 20 by Gowerjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:27 - Oct 20 by morningstar

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

Read it, all of it!

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Shocked by the veniality of the former board,the glaring self interest,the dishonesty,the downright lies,the f ucking brass necks of the c unts still drawing a wage from our club?

Really?

Are you....

When you put it like that. No.

The scale of some of it ("I know we shat on you but could you just quickly sign away any remaing rights, as we actually promised you didn't have any") is breathtaking.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:57 - Oct 20 with 1523 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:56 - Oct 20 by monmouth

The scale of some of it ("I know we shat on you but could you just quickly sign away any remaing rights, as we actually promised you didn't have any") is breathtaking.

c nuts

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:57 - Oct 20 with 1518 viewsUxbridge

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:44 - Oct 20 by monmouth

To be honest I'm so steaming at those other lumps of shit (want them hounded out), that I haven't really considered the Yanks much, but yes I hope this will give them something to chew on.

It would have to be all legally watertight now though, no? How can they possibly be trusted unless it's nailed down, screwed shut, hog-tied, bolted, chained and glued.

Indeed.

I'm as cynical as anyone. However, for the good of the club, we can but try.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:59 - Oct 20 with 1495 viewsOldjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:44 - Oct 20 by max936

Of course they did, they were told to keep it to themselves, by the vipers they bought shares off, where you been asleep ffs mun.

They could have been just fobbed off with bullshyte like we were with Huw;s Churchill type speech of moving forward and investment is a must

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:02 - Oct 20 with 1472 viewsGowerjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:56 - Oct 20 by monmouth

Yes

Its awful though isn't it.

I'm astonished at the brass neck that Jenkins and that Johnny come lately Dineen show...

F ucking astonished.

Its just a shame that our lazy chip munching mobile phone obsessed so called fans will still politely be clapping on Saturday.

Can anyome remember the last time we created a hostile atmosphere at a Swans match?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 23:04]

Plastic since 1974

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:04 - Oct 20 with 1446 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:02 - Oct 20 by Gowerjack

Yes

I'm astonished at the brass neck that Jenkins and that Johnny come lately Dineen show...

F ucking astonished.

Its just a shame that our lazy chip munching mobile phone obsessed so called fans will still politely be clapping on Saturday.

Can anyome remember the last time we created a hostile atmosphere at a Swans match?

The only hostile atmosphere I have witnessed at The Liberty was the League Cup match against Cardiff.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:04 - Oct 20 with 1432 views34dfgdf54

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:02 - Oct 20 by Gowerjack

Yes

F ucking astonished.

It should be hostile Saturday. It should be toxic, just need to hope it doesn't effect the players.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:05 - Oct 20 with 1422 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:04 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The only hostile atmosphere I have witnessed at The Liberty was the League Cup match against Cardiff.

once it got quite nasty in the west stand when the sandwiches ran out

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:07 - Oct 20 with 1403 viewsWatchman

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:04 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37721419

declined to comment! makes a change from the tedious propoganda for the last 12 months

may be they can dig up the hightlights of our famous 5-3 win agst Hull 78/79 when Tommy Smith scored twice in a rain storm will keep us happy on twutter

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:14 - Oct 20 with 1354 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:05 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

From what I have seen at the matches I have attended recently, there are just as many people in the East and South stands that sit down all game consuming burgers, chips, sweets and whatever else is sold in the concourse.

I would bet those people show disdain for the 'prawn sandwich brigade' despite the hypocrisy they exhibit themselves.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:15 - Oct 20 with 1353 viewsWingstandwood

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:05 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

I know the guy involved, someone woke him up and told him so..... and the only reason the person told him was because he himself was woken by others in the West-Stand snoring.

Argus!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:15 - Oct 20 with 1353 viewsPhil_S

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:04 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

It should be hostile Saturday. It should be toxic, just need to hope it doesn't effect the players.

I'm going to disagree - for Saturday we should be totally behind our football team and get them three points on the pitch
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:16 - Oct 20 with 1333 viewsWatchman

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:44 - Oct 20 by max936

in Holland with his mate!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024