Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24842 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:18 - Oct 20 with 8980 viewsmax936

I just been reading the full address and I'm disgusted Huw Jenkins and his vipers have ruined any respect and hero status they ever had, utterly utterly disgraceful, all this bullshit about the club needing to move forward to grow, the only things they were interested in growing was their bank balances charlatans the lot of them.

Jenkins and the rest of the scum, you've had what you wanted now FUKOFF!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:22 - Oct 20 with 8929 viewsunion_jack

Have I missed something new here?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:23 - Oct 20 with 8904 viewsSmellyplumz

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:22 - Oct 20 by union_jack

Yes

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:27 - Oct 20 with 8832 viewsmorningstar

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:22 - Oct 20 by union_jack

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

Read it, all of it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 8781 viewsOldjack

Money the root of all evil ,all that good work gone for a few dollars more

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:30 - Oct 20 with 8777 views3swan

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:27 - Oct 20 by morningstar

Read it, all of it!

Imo things have been festering for years, but on that May day in 2011 things took off.
Big money became the driver and the Trust was an irritant
Greedy scum that is our board on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 8758 viewsSmellyplumz

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:30 - Oct 20 by 3swan

Imo things have been festering for years, but on that May day in 2011 things took off.
Big money became the driver and the Trust was an irritant

In a nut shell

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:46 - Oct 20 with 8638 viewsJango

I've said it for years, all the investment in the training facilities and academy was to make the club a more saleable asset, and the strength of the current squad is the result of that.
Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 8581 viewsthevetch

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:46 - Oct 20 by Jango

I've said it for years, all the investment in the training facilities and academy was to make the club a more saleable asset, and the strength of the current squad is the result of that.

and they were making money on the back of all the building works going on greedy c---s
best they fuk off now .
Greedy scum that is our board on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 8549 viewsOldjack

I've said from the off ,this was nothing but pure greed fueled on relegation.Huw bleated on about investment into the club,warra a pile of bullshyte that was ,sold to whoever could come up with the cash asap.
Sorry Huw and co all your good work has just gone down the drain

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:58 - Oct 20 with 8515 viewsKilkennyjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:46 - Oct 20 by Jango

Well maybe never thought of that angle.

I just read the statement.
Praise the Lord that we have our Trust with good people like Phil and Dai.

As for other people, words fail me.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:28]

Beware of the Risen People

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:59 - Oct 20 with 8501 viewspencoedjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:55 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

I've said from the off ,this was nothing but pure greed fueled on relegation.Huw bleated on about investment into the club,warra a pile of bullshyte that was ,sold to whoever could come up with the cash asap.
Sorry Huw and co all your good work has just gone down the drain

I thought (obviously naively) that Jenkins would look after the interests of the club.

Should be run out of Swansea (with Dineen) the greedy c**t.s
Greedy scum that is our board on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 8404 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:59 - Oct 20 by pencoedjack

I thought (obviously naively) that Jenkins would look after the interests of the club.

Should be run out of Swansea (with Dineen) the greedy c**t.s

Old Board - Bunch of f**kn ing c nuts!

here was also interest from some Chinese businessmen who wanted to investigate the possibility of investing in the football club as part of a wider investment in the City of Swansea. This deal stalled largely due to a lack of interest from the other shareholders, who were seemingly more interested in selling their shares than investment in the football club, to the point that they refused to even meet them.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:09]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:21 - Oct 20 with 8275 viewsBLAZE

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:08 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

Old Board - Bunch of f**kn ing c nuts!

here was also interest from some Chinese businessmen who wanted to investigate the possibility of investing in the football club as part of a wider investment in the City of Swansea. This deal stalled largely due to a lack of interest from the other shareholders, who were seemingly more interested in selling their shares than investment in the football club, to the point that they refused to even meet them.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:09]

I'm not even halfway through the statement yet, but that part jumped out at me. On the face of it, it sounds like an interesting deal not just for the club but for the wider community too. Criminal that it was completely overlooked and not given further consideration. I can only assume that it would've meant less £$£$ for the selling shareholders - and obviously, that couldn't happen!!
Greedy scum that is our board on 21:30 - Oct 20 with 8178 viewsjesushchrist

CAnt say I'm surprised, best thing for that rich weasely tw@t to do now is step down and rent Phil greens boat for a while the sly skinny frail c@nt.
Greedy scum that is our board on 21:36 - Oct 20 with 8098 viewspikeypaul

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:27 - Oct 20 by morningstar

Read it, all of it!

That needs to be printed in full in the Evening Post so people know what's gone on.

Even if we pay for it in the form of a advert.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:36 - Oct 20 with 8097 viewsicecoldjack

What a bunch of coonts, I expect there to be a backlash from the fans on Saturday, that statement is the straw that's broken the camels back IMO.

It's confirmed what most have suspected for yonks.

Bunch of coonts who now need to watch their backs when walking around swansea .
Greedy scum that is our board on 21:37 - Oct 20 with 8077 viewsMoscowJack

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:21 - Oct 20 by BLAZE

I'm not even halfway through the statement yet, but that part jumped out at me. On the face of it, it sounds like an interesting deal not just for the club but for the wider community too. Criminal that it was completely overlooked and not given further consideration. I can only assume that it would've meant less £$£$ for the selling shareholders - and obviously, that couldn't happen!!

Some of the old Board were interested in the Chinese.....VERY interested in it (as the Trust will know).

A few of the Board's more "desperate" members had no interest at all.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:38 - Oct 20 with 8062 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:36 - Oct 20 by icecoldjack

What a bunch of coonts, I expect there to be a backlash from the fans on Saturday, that statement is the straw that's broken the camels back IMO.

It's confirmed what most have suspected for yonks.

Bunch of coonts who now need to watch their backs when walking around swansea .

Saturday is likely to see some vocal out-pourings.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:38]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:38 - Oct 20 with 8057 viewsbuilthjack

Sure to be chants of F off Jenkins on Saturday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:43 - Oct 20 with 7990 viewsmonmouth

I'd be surprised if there will be any backlash. Most of the spectators (because that's what they are) will not even know or care. I'd like the sellouts spat at, sworn at and abused on a massive scale by the whole crowd until they realise they aren't welcome, but I don't believe for one second it will happen. Unfortunately this forum is not representative of the crowd from what I've seen and heard around me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:45 - Oct 20 with 7957 viewsLeonisGod

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:21 - Oct 20 by BLAZE

Not really relevant. If the shareholders wanted to sell and the Chinese didn't want to buy them out I can see why it was ignored.

Not defending the ex-shareholders though - they've behaved like c*nts. But they did have the right to sell (although should have engaged with the Trust in the sale).
Greedy scum that is our board (n/t) on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 7915 viewsAngelRangelQS

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:45 - Oct 20 by LeonisGod

Not really relevant. If the shareholders wanted to sell and the Chinese didn't want to buy them out I can see why it was ignored.

Not defending the ex-shareholders though - they've behaved like c*nts. But they did have the right to sell (although should have engaged with the Trust in the sale).

[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:48]
Greedy scum that is our board on 21:49 - Oct 20 with 7875 viewsGeoffThom

To play devils advocate a little ,seems to me the board wanted to sell whilst the club was prime to buy ,fair enough they invested we didn't chance of a big pay day can't really blame them for that ! Along come the first yanks all done above board with the trust but the trust won't let them sell by putting up obstacles? So the deal falls through,next lot of yanks step up board members think ok we still want to sell but the trust may mess it up again ,what do we do I know keep them out of it get the deal over the line and bobs your uncle and hope the trust eventually run with it because not to means 3 div football and back to oblivion and only memories when the yanks go home after being dragged through the courts ?
I really don't know what's for the best here !!
Greedy scum that is our board on 21:49 - Oct 20 with 7869 viewsswan85

This is un-believable. A good thing that could come is that the new owners look to their legal options against the sellers for "warranting " that the shareholder agreement wasn't legally binding, that will give them squeaky bum time.

We need to be behind the team more than ever on Saturday, this could get very divisive for our team. We need to get working with the new owners too, clearly the trust are trying to do this, got to keep plugging at it. It looks like Phil and the rest of the trust board are behaving impeccably. Well done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024