Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24854 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:52 - Oct 20 with 2927 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:49 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

To play devils advocate a little ,seems to me the board wanted to sell whilst the club was prime to buy ,fair enough they invested we didn't chance of a big pay day can't really blame them for that ! Along come the first yanks all done above board with the trust but the trust won't let them sell by putting up obstacles? So the deal falls through,next lot of yanks step up board members think ok we still want to sell but the trust may mess it up again ,what do we do I know keep them out of it get the deal over the line and bobs your uncle and hope the trust eventually run with it because not to means 3 div football and back to oblivion and only memories when the yanks go home after being dragged through the courts ?
I really don't know what's for the best here !!

The old board were custodians for the club, they failed totally in that respect.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:55 - Oct 20 with 2897 viewsmorningstar

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:43 - Oct 20 by monmouth

I'd be surprised if there will be any backlash. Most of the spectators (because that's what they are) will not even know or care. I'd like the sellouts spat at, sworn at and abused on a massive scale by the whole crowd until they realise they aren't welcome, but I don't believe for one second it will happen. Unfortunately this forum is not representative of the crowd from what I've seen and heard around me.

So so true! We're in the Premier league Mon, and people are going for a very expensive day out and they want to enjoy. Even in the dark days of Petty when we were one of the worst teams in the land protesters were shouted down and told to "Give the man a chance"! Apathy rules as it always has done.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 2872 viewswaynekerr55

To play devils advocate a little ,seems to me the board wanted to sell whilst the club was prime to buy ,fair enough they invested we didn't chance of a big pay day can't really blame them for that ! Along come the first yanks all done above board with the trust but the trust won't let them sell by putting up obstacles? So the deal falls through,next lot of yanks step up board members think ok we still want to sell but the trust may mess it up again ,what do we do I know keep them out of it get the deal over the line and bobs your uncle and hope the trust eventually run with it because not to means 3 div football and back to oblivion and only memories when the yanks go home after being dragged through the courts ?

'Kin el Geoff, there's no defending their behaviour.

Asking the trust to dissolve their binding agreement. The man has the morals of a sewer rat.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:02 - Oct 20 with 2849 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:59 - Oct 20 by waynekerr55

Asking the trust to dissolve their binding agreement. The man has the morals of a sewer rat.

Correct

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:03 - Oct 20 with 2839 viewsGowerjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:27 - Oct 20 by morningstar

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

Read it, all of it!

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Shocked by the veniality of the former board,the glaring self interest,the dishonesty,the downright lies,the f ucking brass necks of the c unts still drawing a wage from our club?

Really?

Are you....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:04 - Oct 20 with 2821 viewsGeoffThom

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:52 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

The old board were custodians for the club, they failed totally in that respect.

Well not really! they gave me the best years of football I've ever seen at swansea and a major cup as well, so as custodians they did a hell of a job ,they put their money were their mouths were we didn't I don't blame them for making a killing they deserve it ,but they have gone about it the wrong way and broken the law but if we drag it all through the courts were is it going to end up that's the concerning part 👎
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:04 - Oct 20 with 2816 views34dfgdf54

It's been clear for a few seasons that the board didn't have the clubs best interest at heart. Some of the rose tinted spectacles worn by some on this board has been quite frankly amazing.

I have nothing but utmost respect for Phil and the rest of the guys.
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:07 - Oct 20 with 2788 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:04 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

Well not really! they gave me the best years of football I've ever seen at swansea and a major cup as well, so as custodians they did a hell of a job ,they put their money were their mouths were we didn't I don't blame them for making a killing they deserve it ,but they have gone about it the wrong way and broken the law but if we drag it all through the courts were is it going to end up that's the concerning part 👎

A custodian would protect the long term future of any institution for the benefit of the community it serves regardless of any personal consideration.

Look up Jack Hayward and Wolves, he put in £70M and sold it for £10.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:09]

Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:07 - Oct 20 with 2778 viewsGeoffThom

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:59 - Oct 20 by waynekerr55

Read the first 6 words again !
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:08 - Oct 20 with 2776 viewsswanstillidai

I can see where you're coming from.

Its a bit like owning a house with a lodger living in one of the rooms but doesn't want to move out. I want to sell the house but the lodger acts a c*nt every time a potential buyer turns up
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:10 - Oct 20 with 2737 viewsAngelRangelQS

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:04 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

The most important thing is that the club survives. They cannot be allowed to get away with selling us down the river.
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:11 - Oct 20 with 2725 viewsOldjack

kanttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:12 - Oct 20 with 2715 viewsmonmouth

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:08 - Oct 20 by swanstillidai

Its a bit like owning a house with a lodger living in one of the rooms but doesn't want to move out. I want to sell the house but the lodger acts a c*nt every time a potential buyer turns up

No, it's nothing like that at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:12 - Oct 20 with 2705 viewsmorningstar

It's not like that at all though, as if he did that he would simply turf him out. Lodgers do not have tenancy rights. Just saying.

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:15 - Oct 20 with 2655 viewsGeoffThom

In a roundabout way yes your right ,I'm not condoning it ,it's wrong but I see it that way ,but again these silly feckers have broken the law and I'm surprised the yanks legal beagles have missed it
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:18 - Oct 20 with 2432 viewsmonmouth

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:15 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

In a roundabout way yes your right ,I'm not condoning it ,it's wrong but I see it that way ,but again these silly feckers have broken the law and I'm surprised the yanks legal beagles have missed it

You don't realise that pre-sale that the Trust were joint majority owners then? Try selling your house without telling that party and see how far you get.

Tenants my arse.

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:19 - Oct 20 with 2423 viewsmax936

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:12 - Oct 20 by morningstar

It's not like that at all though, as if he did that he would simply turf him out. Lodgers do not have tenancy rights. Just saying.

The options are, leave the normal route or pick a window innit

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:20 - Oct 20 with 2404 viewsmorningstar

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:15 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

I'm no 'Shaky' but i'd hazard a guess that the Yanks advised them, as what you can get away with regarding corporate law in the US is very different to here.

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:25 - Oct 20 with 2341 viewsGeoffThom

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:18 - Oct 20 by monmouth

You don't realise that pre-sale that the Trust were joint majority owners then? Try selling your house without telling that party and see how far you get.

Tenants my arse.

What don't I realise ,read what I've posted again ,I've not condoned it I agree it's wrong so read it properly,I've just played devils advocate and tried to look at it from a different angle as we've nothing off these old board members stating why they failed honestly to state why the trust was left out
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:25 - Oct 20 with 2339 viewsmonmouth

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:20 - Oct 20 by morningstar

I'm no 'Shaky' but i'd hazard a guess that the Yanks advised them, as what you can get away with regarding corporate law in the US is very different to here.

So you're saying that you're not a googling drooling facking idiot from planet make-believe?

How disappointing.

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:25 - Oct 20 with 2333 viewsPozuelosSideys

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:20 - Oct 20 by morningstar

Is that true then mate?

Surely the buyers can't have missed that, and the sellers must have been aware of that?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:25 - Oct 20 with 2331 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:25 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

What don't I realise ,read what I've posted again ,I've not condoned it I agree it's wrong so read it properly,I've just played devils advocate and tried to look at it from a different angle as we've nothing off these old board members stating why they failed honestly to state why the trust was left out

It is clear that the buyers and particularly the sellers colluded against the Supporters Trust in the way that we were excluded from all negotiations, and that our interests have been prejudiced against. Whether this would enable the Trust to launch a successful formal legal action for Unfair Prejudice, thereby compelling the Buyer to buy out the Trust shareholding, is not clear so we are seeking further guidance from our Barrister.
The 2002 Shareholders Agreement is valid and the sellers should not have warranted otherwise. The actions of the selling shareholders amounts to a clear breach of contract. We have asked out Barrister to assess what claims we have against the Sellers as a result.
While the passing of the new Articles of Association without our consent does not invalidate them, the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence. We have asked our Barrister to advise on whether there is any merit in the Trust seeking to take action, either in the name of the Trust or in the name of the football club, to see what remedies are available to the Trust and what action may be taken against the Directors and by whom — how would we go about informing the authorities and what sanctions could the directors face?

Mmmmmm
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:27]

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:28 - Oct 20 with 2290 viewsSwanseajill

Every word of this statement was read out by Phil, clearly enough...even I could understand all the shennagins that the "sellers" have deliberately used to pretend the Trust is just a pawn on this chess board.
I'm glad the media were present, as now they know what a difficult position the Trust is having to deal with.
One way of having our say in a small way, is by strength in numbers. And I urge all of those that love this football club to join the Trust membership asap.
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:29 - Oct 20 with 2281 viewsmorningstar

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:25 - Oct 20 by monmouth

So you're saying that you're not a googling drooling facking idiot from planet make-believe?

How disappointing.

Sorry Mon.

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:32 - Oct 20 with 2226 viewsmorningstar

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:28 - Oct 20 by Swanseajill

Every word of this statement was read out by Phil, clearly enough...even I could understand all the shennagins that the "sellers" have deliberately used to pretend the Trust is just a pawn on this chess board.
I'm glad the media were present, as now they know what a difficult position the Trust is having to deal with.
One way of having our say in a small way, is by strength in numbers. And I urge all of those that love this football club to join the Trust membership asap.

Lor, Chris Wathan has portrayed it in quite a different light on Walesonline.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024