Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24856 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:17 - Oct 21 with 1567 views3swan

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:00 - Oct 21 by jackal

14 years go these guys put in £50,000 each and saved our club.

They've now sold and made millions in profit. I wonder how many of us would have refused the deal.

I'm worried for our club. I think these yanks will ruin us and they will be to blame.

You couldn't make it up!

Maybe the yanks will invest heavily and we will go from strength to strength and HJ and co will be heroes. Somehow I doubt it.

"Maybe the yanks will invest heavily and we will go from strength to strength and HJ and co will be heroes. Somehow I doubt it."

You can't change the past. Whatever the outcome, the way things have been done cannot be changed.

As I said last night the lack of respect shown towards the Trust is reflected individually towards every Swans fan.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 8:18]
Greedy scum that is our board on 08:26 - Oct 21 with 1540 viewsawayjack

They've now sold and made millions in profit. I wonder how many of us would have refused the deal.

I'm worried for our club. I think these yanks will ruin us and they will be to blame.

You couldn't make it up!

Maybe the yanks will invest heavily and we will go from strength to strength and HJ and co will be heroes. Somehow I doubt it.

I think it's common knowledge they didn't all put £50k in the club, aside from in the JTK movie. It's not that they've made a huge return that angers most. It's the lies to and treatment of the fans and the club to give them these riches that's the problem. They could have still made fortunes and take investment in the club working with the fans. How they've done it is pure greed and self interest. I don't understand how anyone that's read the Trust statement cannot see that, so please let's stop the 'they saved the club' and 'we trust in Huw' nonsense.
Greedy scum that is our board on 08:36 - Oct 21 with 1523 viewsswanstillidai

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:26 - Oct 21 by awayjack

I think it's common knowledge they didn't all put £50k in the club, aside from in the JTK movie. It's not that they've made a huge return that angers most. It's the lies to and treatment of the fans and the club to give them these riches that's the problem. They could have still made fortunes and take investment in the club working with the fans. How they've done it is pure greed and self interest. I don't understand how anyone that's read the Trust statement cannot see that, so please let's stop the 'they saved the club' and 'we trust in Huw' nonsense.

It still needs to be acknowledged that without them we wouldn't be where we are today.

We all know that cold hard cash can cloud any mans mind.

It is what it is - Nobody has died.

New chapter.
Greedy scum that is our board on 08:45 - Oct 21 with 1499 viewspikeypaul

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:36 - Oct 21 by swanstillidai

It still needs to be acknowledged that without them we wouldn't be where we are today.

New chapter.

Mrs Jenkins, it's all about the scummy way it's all been done behind the trusts and fans back.

to the point where they are happy to see the trust die for their personal greed ,if you think the way the scum board have acted is OK then you are as bad as them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:54 - Oct 21 with 1469 viewsmonmouth

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:17 - Oct 21 by 3swan

"Maybe the yanks will invest heavily and we will go from strength to strength and HJ and co will be heroes. Somehow I doubt it."

You can't change the past. Whatever the outcome, the way things have been done cannot be changed.

As I said last night the lack of respect shown towards the Trust is reflected individually towards every Swans fan.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 8:18]

Even if we won the champions league, those disgusting vermin have betrayed every single principle they ever pretended to stand for, and taken a piss in all of our faces whilst doing it. They never thought for one second about the outcome for the club, so anything that happens now is pure chance anyway. Nothing that happens from here on in can change the colour of what they have done. They are forever lying, cheating, lowlife scum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:01 - Oct 21 with 1453 views34dfgdf54

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:54 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Even if we won the champions league, those disgusting vermin have betrayed every single principle they ever pretended to stand for, and taken a piss in all of our faces whilst doing it. They never thought for one second about the outcome for the club, so anything that happens now is pure chance anyway. Nothing that happens from here on in can change the colour of what they have done. They are forever lying, cheating, lowlife scum.

This in a nutshell.

Can't stand the blokes, sooner they are out of the club the better.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:03 - Oct 21 with 1449 views3swan

New chapter.

They weren't benefactors and did it for their own reasons.

So yes we are where we are, but the future can still be affected
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:08 - Oct 21 with 1429 viewsPegojack

You couldn't make it up!

“For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Matthew 16:26
Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:08 - Oct 21 with 1429 viewsmagicdaps10

All for the trust and what they are for.

What concerns me is that the timing in all this is so wrong. We have a season and a half on our hands on the pitch this season and these distractions seem to be snowballing badly and quite out of hand. I know fully where the blame lies but for me it is paramount that we keep Swansea City in the premier league come in the end of the season.......this must be our no 1 priority.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:10 - Oct 21 with 1421 views3swan

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:08 - Oct 21 by magicdaps10

All for the trust and what they are for.

What concerns me is that the timing in all this is so wrong. We have a season and a half on our hands on the pitch this season and these distractions seem to be snowballing badly and quite out of hand. I know fully where the blame lies but for me it is paramount that we keep Swansea City in the premier league come in the end of the season.......this must be our no 1 priority.

While I partly agree with

"this must be our no 1 priority"

Sometimes in life you have to take a step backwards to move forward
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 9:12]
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:11 - Oct 21 with 1421 viewsSwansNZ

Totally agree.

They could have sold less shares, still made a tonne of money and kept control of the club in Swansea.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 10:09]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:26 - Oct 21 with 1367 viewswaynekerr55

New chapter.

Nobody denies that they took a punt.

It's the way that they went about it. I hope the fúckers are run out of town

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:27 - Oct 21 with 1362 viewscostalotta

Well said...

Some had realised this and read between the lines for a couple of years now and were ridiculed, lambasted etc. I hope that going forward we unite right behind the manager, the team and the trust. Everything that's happened (board decisions ) for the last few years had been about getting them to that point and the lies is only the tip of the iceberg.

They, especially HJ should not be seen anywhere near the Liberty ever again. In particula he has played the "in Huw we trust" card and most fans have lapped it up when clearly he has been only been looking after himself and the rest of the scum bags. We've been stripped of most of our quality, sacked 3 managers in 3.5 years, signed too many 2nd rate players, taken dividends out and then sold for millions. Yes they saved the club, well wasn't it Mel who started the process. Anyway, that's the past and in foot ball you are only as good as your last result and theirs was a f cking mess.

It's just theyway they've gone about it that. It's a true A leopard never changes its spots so this goes right back.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:28 - Oct 21 with 1353 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:26 - Oct 21 by waynekerr55

Nobody denies that they took a punt.

It's the way that they went about it. I hope the fúckers are run out of town

The positioned themselves as saviours,but, when there is money to be made they don't give a fcuk.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:29 - Oct 21 with 1350 viewsDarran

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:55 - Oct 20 by Swanzay

A well known poster on here, no names mentioned, ask for the opportunity to ask a question, he then highlighted that the media were present and turned towards to media set up and said "Gareth Vincent has managed to get himself a cushty job with SCFC, what the feck happened to you?"

To which there was a round of applause, his 2nd question was, is Huw Jenkins position as chairman now untenable, again greeted with a round of applause.

People have to realise the the Evening post is now owed by Trinity media the same company that owns the Western Fail and exactly the same reports are published in both publications. The evening post is a skeleton of what it was and is printed in Cardiff/Bristol.

A well known poster on here that I can't recall posting on this version of PS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:34 - Oct 21 with 1333 viewsBLAZE

Edit. Meant to quote magicdaps10...

When is it ever a good time? Carry this business out in close season and concerns will be raised of it hampering pre-season preparations and affecting the oncoming campaign before it has even begun

Whatever happens now, happens. If the excrement hits the extractor fan, we all know where the blame lies... and it won't be with the trust.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 9:38]
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:40 - Oct 21 with 1310 viewsdameedna

The club took money from fans and has bought players and not paid for them in the past. It happens.

A while ago ago some individuals saved the club and the Trust may not have achieved that on its own.

Still has a value in the club.

It could and should have been handled better but lets not forget our players and owners are rich and some ex directors have cashed in for their retirement.

Tough tittie lets accept it for what it is and move on and either support the team or take it to the Trust outside of the stadium.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:43 - Oct 21 with 1295 viewsDarran

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:40 - Oct 21 by dameedna

The club took money from fans and has bought players and not paid for them in the past. It happens.

A while ago ago some individuals saved the club and the Trust may not have achieved that on its own.

It could and should have been handled better but lets not forget our players and owners are rich and some ex directors have cashed in for their retirement.

Tough tittie lets accept it for what it is and move on and either support the team or take it to the Trust outside of the stadium.

Dear God.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:48 - Oct 21 with 1273 viewscostalotta

Er... what?
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:48 - Oct 21 with 1273 viewsraynor94

I take it you must be about 10 years of age

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:49 - Oct 21 with 1262 viewsWarwickHunt

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:43 - Oct 21 by Darran

Dear God.

Isn't Prozac wonderful?
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 1254 viewsWarwickHunt

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:42 - Oct 20 by morningstar

Posted parts of Phils statement, skirted around the main points without printing anything of any note. To anyone who hasn't read Phils statement made out the whole thing was nothing but a good moan basically.

I think Wathan is to be commended - it can't be easy filing your copy while being spitroasted.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 1250 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

' it could have been handled better'

It is alleged that some broke the law in persuit of their own gain and tried to cover it up, they may have not listened to all potential offers, they may have failed to act in the interests of all shareholders and certainly have not maintained the morale high ground which they have held themselves up on for a number of years.

'Tough tittie lets accept it'

As a member of the Trust my interests have been compromised as have yours if you are a true supporter and if you are you won't accept it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:53 - Oct 21 with 1248 viewsblackflyingswan

Hugh Jenkins has too much say in the running of the Swans.
He has too many YES men around him. Nobody has any say in it`s running or are too afraid to stand up to him and offer him a different path to go down.
If something is not implemented soon we are down. We need a complete overhaul of the club from the grass roots up. Forget increasing the size of the stadium we will not need it if they carry on the way this board is going.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:57 - Oct 21 with 1231 viewsmax936

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:26 - Oct 21 by awayjack

When you think back to what Jenkins has said about the way things are run at the club and when you listen to his sob story's about trying to sign players " we tried to get this and that done, but it just wasn't possible at the end" yeah rightio, that all seems like lies and more lies.
I wonder what the real cost of the training facilities at Landore and Fairwood were, seeing as most if not all was completed by firms owned by some of the directors, with what has now come out they may have fleeced the club with their costs, nothing seems to beyond them all faith we ever had in them in the last few years has now disappeared, unbelievable seeing as they are all mostly Swansea people, who have businesses here and live their lives here, that's what hurts for me.
I hope they all fuking choke on their Champers and Volovants c@@ts the filthy conniving lot of them.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 15:05]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024