Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, here is where we are then. 10:03 - Oct 21 with 4169 viewsperchrockjack

Team lacking quality and in bottom three, an untried manager and a fan base angry at the takeover.

It begs the questions

I d like a trust official to answer, nobody else.

Have the yanks bought the shares purely to run the club down and make off with a profit.

If we go down, will not our value fall and our attraction as a Buy for other "investors"

Can't see how running us down will benefit them

I

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So, here is where we are then. on 12:18 - Oct 21 with 1050 viewsLeonisGod

So, here is where we are then. on 10:56 - Oct 21 by Landore_Jack

It is still unclear who Jason and Steve are representing. Who is Romie Chaudhari and Robert Henreich?

31 Aug 2016 - Appointment of Mr Robert Eastman Henreich as a director on 17 August 2016
31 Aug 2016 - Appointment of Mr Romie Chaudhari as a director on 17 August 2016

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 11:02]

Yep, that is exactly the sort of question that should be asked. Along with

Who owns/runs us?
What is their vision for the club?
What do they want to achieve; on the pitch, on club / ground infrastructure, etc?
How are they going to go about achieving the above?
How will they ensure the fans and Trust stay relevant to their plans?
Why don't they open all the f*cking tills in the north!?
So, here is where we are then. on 12:19 - Oct 21 with 1048 viewsDarran

So, here is where we are then. on 12:10 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

You following me on Facebook.

What a devious pitiful clown you are.

I don't get a mention in your conversations on match days. ?

Hypocrite.

Basket case is one thst posts pics of himself with stars ,has been rock stars and various celebs. Just who the feck is interested . Ask yourself that.

I'm devious?
You're calling me poisonous on Facebook because I've dared to tell you you're wrong.

And no I'm definitely not following you on Facebook you unfriended my special needs daughter remember or is that something else you've forgotten doing too?
#prick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So, here is where we are then. on 12:21 - Oct 21 with 1045 viewsPozuelosSideys

So, here is where we are then. on 10:53 - Oct 21 by builthjack

It looks to me like the yanks have bought the club for whatever, say £100m, and will be off in the next couple of years making £30-£50m on their investment, and don't give a feck what happens thereafter.

Thats exactly what the plan is and why theyre unlikely to engage with the Trust imo. They have the required tools and voting rights and are able to dilute the Trusts shareholding out of existence.

These are cutthroat corporate people who do this for a living - Kaplan in particular, its why its been done the way it has been done. They wont give a toss if the fanbase kicks up.

Hopefully there have been mistakes made on the legal side which will force some issues the Trust can use. On the flipside, a legal challenge dragging the club through the mud will bring its own challenges on and off the pitch.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

So, here is where we are then. on 12:28 - Oct 21 with 1030 viewsperchrockjack

Yes you are devious.

We both know your bonhomie hides a rancid interior.

You followed me on to other site as you do others .

You tell blatant lies hoping to impress your acolytes on here.

I'm truly not arsed about how much who makes but care only about our club long term.

My point Was and is too many ate jellies of the money Jenkins made .

He s been devious, filthy and underhand but frankly ,if the club stays in prem league I ll live with that.

I ll say it again.

Where are we now..

On the pitch?

So, here is where we are then. on 12:30 - Oct 21 with 1019 viewsDarran

So, here is where we are then. on 12:28 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Yes you are devious.

I'm truly not arsed about how much who makes but care only about our club long term.

He s been devious, filthy and underhand but frankly ,if the club stays in prem league I ll live with that.

I ll say it again.

Where are we now..

On the pitch?

Ok simple question.

WHAT LIES HAVE I TOLD?

So, here is where we are then. on 12:31 - Oct 21 with 1013 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"My point Was and is too many ate jellies of the money Jenkins made ."

:D

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

So, here is where we are then. on 12:32 - Oct 21 with 1011 viewsWarwickHunt

So, here is where we are then. on 12:28 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Yes you are devious.

I ll say it again.

Where are we now..

On the pitch?

"My point Was and is too many ate jellies of the money Jenkins made".

Possibly your finest moment.

Edit: Neil beat me to it...
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 12:33]
So, here is where we are then. on 12:37 - Oct 21 with 979 viewsperchrockjack

Ive been hacked .

But thanks.

Phil

It's a tough day

I'm waiting

Login to get fewer ads

So, here is where we are then. on 13:04 - Oct 21 with 939 viewsvetchonian

So, here is where we are then. on 12:37 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Ive been hacked .

But thanks.

Phil

It's a tough day

I'm waiting

How do you expect Phil or any other Trust spokeperson to answer your question.
Try reading last nights statement again there you will see that communication between our new owners and the Trust has been and is limited.
Like many I was sceptical of the sellout by our "saviours" and last nights revelations show that none of this has been done with the long term future of the club at its core.....its all about making money for individuals and that starts with those who have "lived" on the fact they saved the club they loved!!!! Again reading last nights statement it seems that not all of the directors were as keen to go with the Americans as other options were available.....rumours were around the MM had also been kept in the dark....but somehow this deal was rushed through.
The only people who can answer your questions are Kaplan/Levian or maybe Huw Jenkins OBE maybe we can campaign to get this recinded simarlarly to the campaign regarding a certain Philip Greens knighthood
All I know is the club I loved has begun a journey which I never thought would happen again where control was given to people who have no "attachment" to the club and see it purely as a cash machine.I had always hoped that we would evolve into a club owned by locals and controlled by locals but with some investment form other sources but control remaining with those who had attachment to this club including the Trust gaining more shares and control.
Now I worry about where we will be in 2 seasons time and 5 seasons time....evn if SCFC will still exist and then all amongst this "grown " men are back in the playground posting drivel about each other....I hate to think what it would have been like had all this been around in the Petty days or before!
Its time for fans to unite join the Trust and back them to the hilt and whist doing so get behind the manager and team on the pitch we need to keep our PL status whatever happens,

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So, here is where we are then. on 13:10 - Oct 21 with 933 viewsperchrockjack

How.

Well they have been at the edge and if anyone can confirm our club is in trouble ...right now. It's them.

It's a fair point.

The picture painted by Phil is gloomy and worrying.

Does the trust believe there's a way out as it seems much is at stake here.

I d aldi want...and note my other contribution...our board to counter or explain their side of the story...in detail.

Then and only then can we judge.

At the moment ,it's sickening

So, here is where we are then. on 13:23 - Oct 21 with 913 viewsSwanseajill

So, here is where we are then. on 12:21 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Thats exactly what the plan is and why theyre unlikely to engage with the Trust imo. They have the required tools and voting rights and are able to dilute the Trusts shareholding out of existence.

These are cutthroat corporate people who do this for a living - Kaplan in particular, its why its been done the way it has been done. They wont give a toss if the fanbase kicks up.

Hopefully there have been mistakes made on the legal side which will force some issues the Trust can use. On the flipside, a legal challenge dragging the club through the mud will bring its own challenges on and off the pitch.

Your last paragraph is certainly true.

Any legal action will be costly and lengthy, this was announced by Dai Little last night.

It will affect the manager and team, and will scar SCFC 's reputation. Hopefully the buyers will meet with the Trust when they return for the Man U game. And discuss all avenues and learn about..each other's future plans for our club and avoid any legal courts.

A small Trust membership is what the buyers have learned is the situation currently. Every one of us that cares for this club, should encourage their friends to fill those membership figures up so that we are a force to be reckoned with.
So, here is where we are then. on 13:45 - Oct 21 with 879 viewsDarran

So, here is where we are then. on 13:10 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

How.

Well they have been at the edge and if anyone can confirm our club is in trouble ...right now. It's them.

It's a fair point.

The picture painted by Phil is gloomy and worrying.

Does the trust believe there's a way out as it seems much is at stake here.

I d aldi want...and note my other contribution...our board to counter or explain their side of the story...in detail.

Then and only then can we judge.

At the moment ,it's sickening

Answer my question Poisonous Perch.

So, here is where we are then. on 13:47 - Oct 21 with 878 viewssomersetsimon

So, here is where we are then. on 10:08 - Oct 21 by Fireboy

You fail to remember the parachute payments the club will get for I think 3 years

Just look at what the oystons have done to Blackpool,the club went down and the oystons have systematically stripped the club of its money over the last 4 years

I don't for 1 minute think that it could happen to us

Could it😲

If they were just relying on parachute payments, would the club be sufficiently profitable to extract enough dividends to recoup their investment? Note that the year after Burnley went down, they made a loss of £8M
So, here is where we are then. on 13:55 - Oct 21 with 855 viewsUxbridge

So, here is where we are then. on 12:21 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Point of order here. They can't dilute the Trust out of existence. They can issue new shares but have to be at market value. If not, then we get into unfair prejudice territory. Given the market value of the club was £110m a few months ago, they'd have to issue something of the region of £300m worth of shares to dilute the Trust to 5% for example. Im being very simplistic there, there's a whole lot of levers that could be applied, and it could get very messy, but in a nutshell that's how it works.

Will the Americans give a toss if the fans kick a fuss. If they're sane then they will. They'll want a quiet ride as they watch a middling PL team double in value as the TV monies go up. Must admit I'm surprised at their lack of PR savvy to date.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So, here is where we are then. on 13:57 - Oct 21 with 844 viewsTaliesin

So, here is where we are then. on 10:37 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

So still no answers ,only abuse.

Just feck off Darran ,do it and find summat else to do with your life.

This is where we are, really where we are, turning in on each other, many saying and glorying in the phrase " I told you so" .

So our club is effectively dead. The eulogies ate being composed now .

My point ,IS , now is the time for the boards statement to be countered.

If not, then we start again but with whom in cheatgrass.

Pitiful that not one reply, not one is free from insult or sbuse.

I don't normally like to pry but are you bipolar?

Just wondering.
So, here is where we are then. on 14:07 - Oct 21 with 811 viewsperchrockjack

Send me private message and judge.

Who are you ?

So, here is where we are then. on 14:08 - Oct 21 with 810 viewsUxbridge

Anyway I'll break tradition, and answer the OP, as Rich is always delightful towards me

Have the yanks bought the shares purely to run the club down and make off with a profit. The answer IMO is likely no to the former, but a big fat yes to the latter. Their end game, as far as I can see, is to ensure we're in the PL and sit back as the club increases in value. Winding us down doesn't do that.

If we go down, will not our value fall and our attraction as a Buy for other "investors". Indeed it will. Massively so.

Can't see how running us down will benefit them. Neither can I. But then I can't see why failing to properly engage the remaining major shareholder does so either, especially when they are the fans rep. Either way, I don't think they've been doing a particularly good job so far.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So, here is where we are then. on 14:10 - Oct 21 with 806 viewsDarran

So, here is where we are then. on 14:08 - Oct 21 by Uxbridge

Anyway I'll break tradition, and answer the OP, as Rich is always delightful towards me

Have the yanks bought the shares purely to run the club down and make off with a profit. The answer IMO is likely no to the former, but a big fat yes to the latter. Their end game, as far as I can see, is to ensure we're in the PL and sit back as the club increases in value. Winding us down doesn't do that.

If we go down, will not our value fall and our attraction as a Buy for other "investors". Indeed it will. Massively so.

Can't see how running us down will benefit them. Neither can I. But then I can't see why failing to properly engage the remaining major shareholder does so either, especially when they are the fans rep. Either way, I don't think they've been doing a particularly good job so far.

Ask him why he was so in favour of the takeover telling the rest of us we were wrong and see how delightful he is towards that.

So, here is where we are then. on 14:17 - Oct 21 with 786 viewsperchrockjack

Andrew.
I say it as I see it.

People s opinion doesn't really bother me as I dealt with liars, bullshitters,cockwavers for too long to be truly bothered.

We fell out and that happens. I didn't like what you were saying nor your demeanour. That was then. I hold no grudge to you. It's just people fall away . I have with the London swans. Sad but I ll see it through.

I appreciate your reply and it comforts me

Missus actually asked this question last night as I was commenting out loud before we hit the sack.

I don't really care how much anyone including Jenkins made so long as he hasn't jeopardised the club.

Darren's constant inane distracting detritus is to be avoided.

Thanks

Question answered so any further insults the sort of individual a poster is

So, here is where we are then. on 14:19 - Oct 21 with 777 viewsDarran

So, here is where we are then. on 14:17 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Andrew.
I say it as I see it.

People s opinion doesn't really bother me as I dealt with liars, bullshitters,cockwavers for too long to be truly bothered.

We fell out and that happens. I didn't like what you were saying nor your demeanour. That was then. I hold no grudge to you. It's just people fall away . I have with the London swans. Sad but I ll see it through.

I appreciate your reply and it comforts me

Missus actually asked this question last night as I was commenting out loud before we hit the sack.

I don't really care how much anyone including Jenkins made so long as he hasn't jeopardised the club.

Darren's constant inane distracting detritus is to be avoided.

Thanks

Question answered so any further insults the sort of individual a poster is

Answer my question. You've called me a liar now on several occasions.

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?

So, here is where we are then. on 15:17 - Oct 21 with 718 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

This guy is mental
So, here is where we are then. on 15:26 - Oct 21 with 703 viewsperchrockjack

He really is.

Anyway, back on subject ,not dissing mental health,

Anyone want to argue the toss, which was in the first sentence.

Mental innit

So, here is where we are then. on 15:27 - Oct 21 with 699 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So, here is where we are then. on 14:08 - Oct 21 by Uxbridge

Everyone should read Ux's post , it sums everything up .

As for us on the pitch , i doubt it will affect the players performances they still get paid & probably don't care much about it all .

There's big bonusus for the players to stay up & big pay cuts if we go down .

Take the anger into the ground and use it to get behind the manager & players ,they need it.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So, here is where we are then. on 15:35 - Oct 21 with 681 viewsperchrockjack

Another post hidden amongst the obscene derailing of the prosser man.

It shows how one individual can warp much on here and cause erstwhile friends to fall out.

Not for nothing have many others pointed out this individuals obsession with insults masquerading as banter. What crap.

Uxbridge has posted the answer I wanted. Everything else is extraneous garbage and really many in here need to actually think, no ,really think before posting more poison, more lies, more stuff we really do not need.

I can guarantee this thread will perpetuate for some time to come,even though the initial question I posed has been answered.

So, here is where we are then. on 15:38 - Oct 21 with 654 viewsDarran

So, here is where we are then. on 15:35 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Another post hidden amongst the obscene derailing of the prosser man.

It shows how one individual can warp much on here and cause erstwhile friends to fall out.

Not for nothing have many others pointed out this individuals obsession with insults masquerading as banter. What crap.

Uxbridge has posted the answer I wanted. Everything else is extraneous garbage and really many in here need to actually think, no ,really think before posting more poison, more lies, more stuff we really do not need.

I can guarantee this thread will perpetuate for some time to come,even though the initial question I posed has been answered.

You've called me a liar in public now several times and I'm asking you the question WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024