Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fao max, a little question for you.........if your 19:21 - Oct 21 with 1770 viewsSwanjack10

If your beloved liverpool were playing live on sky now, what would you watch ?liverpool or that soap you love corrie ?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 1761 viewsSwanjack10

The c#nt must have nipped out for a drop

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 19:35 - Oct 21 with 1754 viewsLeonisGod

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 19:32 - Oct 21 by Swanjack10

Drop?

Instead we've got Burton Albion v Birmingham on SS1. We really don't want to be relegated
fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 19:47 - Oct 21 with 1743 viewsSwanjack10

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 19:35 - Oct 21 by LeonisGod

Drop?

Instead we've got Burton Albion v Birmingham on SS1. We really don't want to be relegated

cant see that happening pal, hes probably gone for a few gallons then, just incase

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 20:50 - Oct 21 with 1716 viewsmax936

Silly bloody question Corrie in it, exciting tonight as well

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 20:53 - Oct 21 with 1713 viewsmax936

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 19:32 - Oct 21 by Swanjack10

Nah not touched a drop for about 3 weeks, ain't missed it either and I've somin really fantastic to celebrate tonight as well, I'll stick with the PG Tips though

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 21:52 - Oct 21 with 1684 viewsperchrockjack

Max a scoucer?

Surely not.

Give us fields of anfield road ,steve

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 1678 viewsblueytheblue

Corrie is set in Manchester, no Liverpool fan would watch it - they'd be pining for Brookside to return.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 22:11 - Oct 21 with 1669 viewsmax936

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 21:54 - Oct 21 by blueytheblue

Corrie is set in Manchester, no Liverpool fan would watch it - they'd be pining for Brookside to return.

Shurrup ew, you don't count you're an irrelevance.

Login to get fewer ads

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 22:18 - Oct 21 with 1658 viewsmax936

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 21:52 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Max a scoucer?

Surely not.

Give us fields of anfield road ,steve

I've a liking for the team that plays in Red at Liverpool yes Richie, its well known as well, there's only 2 games where I wish defeat on them.

I prefer this version of Athenry myself Richie

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 09:41 - Oct 22 with 1601 viewsperchrockjack

Morn Steve.
Sadly ,disagree , hate Celtic.

I respect the Liverpool club that allowed us to trade when they could have have seen us exit the football league. They truly saved the swans.

I m not arsed with them these days but I prefer them to win than lose normally .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 11:46 - Oct 22 with 1582 viewsmax936

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 09:41 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

Morn Steve.
Sadly ,disagree , hate Celtic.

I respect the Liverpool club that allowed us to trade when they could have have seen us exit the football league. They truly saved the swans.

I m not arsed with them these days but I prefer them to win than lose normally .

Morning Richie, funnily enough I like Celtic as a football team for purely football reasons, I don't for one minute like what their fans stand for though, not any of it, hatred in sport should never ever be tolerated, there's far to much hatred in the World has it is.

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 11:52 - Oct 22 with 1572 viewsSwanjack10

Max mate you having a few pre match ales?

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 11:56 - Oct 22 with 1568 viewsmax936

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 11:52 - Oct 22 by Swanjack10

Max mate you having a few pre match ales?

Meeting Jarvo in Alma musher, you hopping in

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 12:38 - Oct 22 with 1551 viewsSwanjack10

fao max, a little question for you.........if your on 11:56 - Oct 22 by max936

Meeting Jarvo in Alma musher, you hopping in

Leaving now fella scfc

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024